Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) (77166 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by kimnicki(f): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
why do they always do this kind of naked pregnancy photo shoot?? it's not really cool
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sagewonders(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rubbish pictures.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
The pics are ok

But! That second one abit much, too much shocked
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Awwww this is nice.
Toke Makinwa this is the real order of life after marriage o. Ur head isn't bigger than Tonto's.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Plz wats the essence of these photos Someone Shoul Enlighten me bikonu..
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by ErasmusCOMP: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Happy motherhood to Tonto!
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by papertrail(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
SetrakusRa:
angry unclad? This a total turn off! *returns vaseline*
lol.......you be real ogoro
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Ikem4life(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Why do pregnant women always have that black vertical line on their belly when pregnant.. ladies enlighten me please.
That is the mark of pregnancy, you can use it to identify ladies that has gave birth to baby.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by suwalee(f): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Why do pregnant women always have that black vertical line on their belly when pregnant.. ladies enlighten me please.
my thought too
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by TONYE001(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

We all have that median line that runs through the midpoint of our abdomen. It's called linea alba (white line); it marks the region where abdominal muscle fibers "cross over"each other forming a web-like complex.

In pregnancy, the heavily grey - or brown - line that is seen is called the linea nigra. Its exact cause is unknown but it is generally believed that it is due to the interplay of the hormones of pregnancy.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Trendishine: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
kimnicki:
why do they always do this kind of naked pregnancy photo shoot?? it's not really cool
lol,babe is dat ur arsenal (front package), on that pics?..wow..am a premier league professional...let me be your keeper..No.1.. grin grin grin grin grin i no drag shirt wit anybody... cool grin angry..kai
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by mima247(f): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is d answer to the why women have a black line down their belly during pregnancy.... Its hormonally induced...Google line of nigra in pregnancy. Use ur data for research...
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Jennydoris(f): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

the black vertical line is called 'linea nigra'. it is actually there but it shows fully when a woman is pregnant. because it is so light in colour one may not notice it. Prior to pregnancy the light or pale line is called the linea alba (white line).  It runs from your navel to the pubic bone.  It darkens during pregnancy acquiring the name linea nigra (black line).
well I noticed that on my sister when she was pregnant. so I asked and that's what she told me.. But you can Google more on linea alba or linea nigra for more information/details.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by vicstar(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was here undecided
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's called Linea Nigra and it was actually always there – it's just looking a little darker by around week 23 of pregnancy.
It's Pregnancy hormones, which are also. responsible for your newly darkened areolas as well as an impressive variety of other skin anomalies, are behind the darkening of your linea alba (Latin for “white line”) – that's the white line between your belly button and your pelvis that you never noticed but was there before you got pregnant. When you're expecting it becomes the linea nigra (Latin for “black line”) as skin all over your body becomes hyperpigmented (you might also notice the skin on your face darkening too – that's known as chloasma, the “mask of pregnancy”). Yep, another weird little stripe you've earned just by becoming pregnant.

Last2comment:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by yinkson(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
sigiyaya:
This is total madness, na jesus e won born?
even virgin mary a woman who knew not a
man before conceiving did not run this mad,
oh she have to go naked in the name of pregnancy

nonsense nonsense arrant nonsense!!

I tire for all this ojukwu mentality o

#Mendi grin
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sanchezJ(f): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Is called the linea nigra and is yet another wonderful outcome of those raging hormones .
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by iyiolaoluwa: 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Madness @ its peak! Ladies pls let's respect womanhood!!! Haba
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
unecessary attention
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by praxisnetworks: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Awwww this is nice.
Toke Makinwa this is the real order of life after marriage o. Ur head isn't bigger than Tonto's.
Chai see acidosis tongue.... Mi juuru
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
SetrakusRa:
angry unclad? This a total turn off! *returns vaseline*
Judinho shocked
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
bebe2:

and it takes years for it to clear up undecided

untrue!!mine went in around 3 weeks after birth without any cream
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Deyoungprince: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
CONGRATS TONTO
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by SetrakusRa(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
encryptjay:
Judinho shocked
lmao.. Jeff??
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by SetrakusRa(m): 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
null
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by hinduskoso: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonto Dikeh,pray for safe delivery,dont go before your God,if you r so happy abt ur pregnancy after all your nasty and wild life,,why not seek the face of God for forgiveness nd safe delivery.stop fronting!
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
SetrakusRa:

lmao.. Jeff??
Kikikiki... So this United fan still breathes?
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by bolex04(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
VickyRotex:
What is this? Must she show the world? undecided

It's called "Linea Nigra"

It's always been there even before pregnancy, but because there's an increase in the skin-darkening melanin during pregnancy it becomes more pronounced especially if a woman is dark skinned.

It goes off after delivery.
oya iya nurse
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by victorazy(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:

Is always there both men and women just because of increase on the abdomen, the line became more visible.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by SetrakusRa(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
encryptjay:
Kikikiki... So this United fan still breathes?
nah.. am doing good.. i mean, better than the blue relegation fighters squad! grin
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by mekonglobal(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Even as dis a kinda new trending madness for pregnant celebs...still wishing her safe delivery from dis end.. Though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.