Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) (77164 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by kenoz(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations to her
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by dederocs(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
damn,these b-itches...lol
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by encryptjay(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
SetrakusRa:

mail me your whatsapp number.
Aiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by rad8(m): 2:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tonto don fat ooo.
Dats all I have to say
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Goridoe(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
[size=13pt]IDIOT, UNEVA SAW THAT COMING BUT WHEN DEM DEY BLEEP YOU, U SAW THAT ONE COMING ABI? dey decieve ursef dia..

BTW, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE,
OOH SORRY HAPPY NEW PIKIN, ABI WETIN WE GO TALK?[/size]

1 Like

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by alaskido(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think this TONTO DIKE of a woman is sick upstairs or she is high on some kind of drug like OSHOGBO AND USELUKU WEED. shocked
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by nessacookey(f): 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thought she denied being pregnant sometime. Well so this is trending now, pregnancy photo shoot. Nawa o
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by ChappyChase: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
What is this? Must she show the world? undecided

It's called "Linea Nigra"

It's always been there even before pregnancy, but because there's an increase in the skin-darkening melanin during pregnancy it becomes more pronounced especially if a woman is dark skinned.

It goes off after delivery.
Thanks for the enlightenment, what about a situation where a man also got that line, cause I've got that line too and its very broad and obvious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Rhemmymatician(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
delishpot:

How old are you? 8?
Your point please? You look you want a hiding, go on Set yourself up, I'm waiting
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChappyChase:

Thanks for the enlightenment, what about a situation where a man also got that line, cause I've got that line too and its very broad and obvious.

You're welcome. Yes, the one you've got is "Linea Alba" and it's normal, everybody has that one.
Except that some might be more obvious than others, due to the colour of the skin, or the packs of the body. It would be more obvious for a man whose got 6 packs, than a man who doesnt.

Hope you get?
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by ChappyChase: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

You're welcome. Yes, the one you've got is "Linea Alba" and it's normal, everybody has that one.
Except that some might be more obvious than others, due to the colour of the skin, or the packs of the body. It would be more obvious for a man whose got 6 packs, than a man who doesnt.

Hope you get?
Thanks..
You're a medical personnel?
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChappyChase:

Thanks..
You're a medical personnel?

lol. I'm Not!

You're welcome.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by ChappyChase: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. I'm Not!
You're welcome.
it's good to know a lady who knows outside her filed that's rear though...
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChappyChase:

it's good to know a lady who knows outside her filed that's rear though...

I appreciate the compliment!
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by okwabayi(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
These pregnancy pictures always remind me that a woman, no matter how beautiful, always reverts to stock mode when a baby is in her womb.
All the shakara and sexy tight-fitted clothing take a one year break while nursing a man’s unborn child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Bobrisky Photoshopped Wedding Picture / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.