Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) (77162 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Each Time I Think Of Tonto's Marriage It Makes Me Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai ! Diaris godo...Toto Dik eeee...still looking for cuntrinbution grin
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by encryptjay(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
SetrakusRa:

nah.. am doing good.. i mean, better than the blue relegation fighters squad! grin
Red mortal, go to bed.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by ChuxMyk(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
SetrakusRa:
angry unclad? This a total turn off! *returns vaseline*

Lmao. As in d Cladness plenty. grin grin.
OP say na unclad. Lmao. Now dem just raise ur hope for norrin.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by bebe2(f): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abiagirl777:

untrue!!mine went in around 3 weeks after birth without any cream

well may be different body sha,

i had 4 kids in 7yrs,

5yrs the line is still there only its now faint.

am chocolate colour and i dont use lightening/brighteningor toning cream.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Immarnuel(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Why do pregnant women always have that black vertical line on their belly when pregnant.. ladies enlighten me please.

Linea nigra is a dark vertical line that appears on the abdomen during about three quarters of all pregnancies  The brownish streak is usually about a centimeter in width. The line runs vertically along the midline of the abdomen from the pubis to the umbilicus, but can also run from the pubis to the top of the abdomen. Linea nigra is due to increased melanocyte-stimulating hormone made by the placenta, which also causes melasma and darkened nipples.

Fair-skinned women show this phenomenon less often than women with darker pigmentation. Linea nigra typically disappears within a few months after delivery.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by dahaz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
VickyRotex:
What is this? Must she show the world? undecided

It's called "Linea Nigra"

It's always been there even before pregnancy, but because there's an increase in the skin-darkening melanin during pregnancy it becomes more pronounced especially if a woman is dark skinned.

It goes off after delivery.
Thanks for the enlightement.I have learn something today

1 Like

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by SetrakusRa(m): 11:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
encryptjay:
Red mortal, go to bed.
mail me your whatsapp number.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by amiskurie(m): 12:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Na today I know say she no get dignity or pride.holosho of the highest brothel
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2016
praxisnetworks:
Chai see acidosis tongue.... Mi juuru
shocked My tongue? sad
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

It's always been there even before pregnancy, but because there's an increase in the skin-darkening melanin during pregnancy it becomes more pronounced especially if a woman is dark skinned.

Well, u tried wt ur response. However, u ain't entirely korekt.
Yes, a line's bn there b4 pregnancy, buh it's not Linea nigra buh Linea alba.
No, it doesn't go off after delivery. Like a similar darkening on d nipple, it's permanent cos (like u said, it's due to the presence of melanin & it's a permanent pigment).
Those 2 changes r few ways of knowing a lady dat's bn pregnant b4
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:20am On Feb 18, 2016
she look so pretty and innocent, i wish she could stay like diz, but she'll change in few months time.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by cyprus000: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2016
SetrakusRa:
angry unclad? This a total turn off! *returns vaseline*
[size=13pt]
Your case is spiritualgringrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Deysawla(f): 12:33am On Feb 18, 2016
It's called Linea nigra, its a sign of pregnancy due to increased hormones in the pregnant woman. You are welcome
Last2comment:
Why do pregnant women always have that black vertical line on their belly when pregnant.. ladies enlighten me please.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sukkot: 12:36am On Feb 18, 2016
bebe2:

well may be different body sha,

i had 4 kids in 7yrs,

5yrs the line is still there only its now faint.

am chocolate colour and i dont use lightening/brighteningor toning cream.
well dayummm
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sukkot: 12:40am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sheubaba2013: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Which kind yeye picture is this? If this child see this picture in the future how will he or she feel? This pics no go well at all
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by mercydaniel: 12:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Wow am so happy for you. Love you so much
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by bebe2(f): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
well dayummm

grin grin

i shock you??

its better dat way na,

its a job that needs to be done, u do it quickly and move on to other things
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sukkot: 12:52am On Feb 18, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

i shock you??

its better dat way na,

its a job that needs to be done, u do it quickly and move on to other things
i hear ya but dayummm shocked grin grin wink

4 is a handful
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by bebe2(f): 1:06am On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
i hear ya but dayummm shocked grin grin wink

4 is a handful

am not gonna lie, it is.

i love them to bits but, if i new i wud have stopped at 2.

it exhausts u on all levels,

especially the physical and financial aspect of it. its times 4 of everything.

life goes on cool cool

1 Like

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sukkot: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2016
bebe2:

am not gonna lie, it is.

i love them to bits but, if i new i wud have stopped at 2.

it exhausts u on all levels,

especially the physical and financial aspect of it. its times 4 of everything.

life goes on cool cool
so what was the motivating factor for having 4 ? your parents ? your hubby ? or a childhood fantasy ? grin
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by bebe2(f): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2016
sukkot:
so what was the motivating factor for having 4 ? your parents ? your hubby ? or a childhood fantasy ? grin

grin grin

was desperate for a girl child ,

kept having boys,

then number 4 came, it was a girl. shocked

so i stopped.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by sukkot: 1:42am On Feb 18, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

was desperate for a girl child ,

kept having boys,

then number 4 came, it was a girl. shocked

so i stopped.
ahhhhh gotcha. well they are all blessings from God wink

1 Like

Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by phintohlar(f): 1:43am On Feb 18, 2016
timidapsin:
VIDEO OR I DONT BELIEVE IT undecided
coming soon
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Is she with her senses. I really doubt.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by mira4u: 1:56am On Feb 18, 2016
How pregnancy transforms a woman though. See how fat n old she looks. embarassed
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by timidapsin(m): 2:01am On Feb 18, 2016
phintohlar:
coming soon
waiting
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by AbleGodAlways: 2:38am On Feb 18, 2016
Waoooooooooo, pretty woman congrats, you will deliver like the Hebrew women IJNA
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Rhemmymatician(m): 2:39am On Feb 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

It doesn't go off. Every woman that I pregnant has it, I think it comes out like 1st month or so. That's on sure fire w to know If I girl has had an abortion before. If she doesn't have kids and she has that line, she is is murderer
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Largeman4uall(m): 3:16am On Feb 18, 2016
if Tonto dike didn't show her baby bump some people will not believe .Tonto,God have put shame on ur enemy . I wish u safe delivery . Congratulations.
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by Gofwane(m): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2016
VickyRotex:

i thought the line is a sign that the stomach can burst if further stressed
Re: See Pregnancy Pictures Of Tonto Dike(photos) by apeda73(m): 3:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Shame on her husband,she go enter market like this ,all bcus of pregnat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buys A Rolls Royce Cullinan 2020 To Keep The Company Of His Wraith / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.