Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural (47114 Views)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Ice4jez(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
some weeks back I contact the author of this story and becos I was curious like u guys to know the end asked him how much it will cost me to get the complete PDF format and he told me 500. first thot that came to my mind was this guy dey crase he no know say change don change make thing hard for this country. but later I considered the time spent by the author and give him the 500.
guess what I dont regret I did that and if u think the action has started u are wrong,this guy need to be encourage he totally blow me away.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 2:58am On May 24, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's website...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 3:16am On May 24, 2016
Hello people,
This is chapter 7 unfolding. After this i will post chapter 8 and that's it.

If you wish to read the full copy please contact me directly for special delivery.

Email....eze21eke@gmail.com
whatsapps.....09029400640

Several Nairalanders in and out of the country are taking delivery. You will not be the first. As you can see there have been wonderful reviews of this book already by others.
For those of you, my fans who feel i'm am a terrible person for giving out my book for a price, I promise that there have been over 400 people here who got this book for free in February when i first published it but they have run away without giving a review in the right places - so saddening. [A review/dropping comments is the foundation on which an author's reputation is built and thus his work sells on the open market].

My aim now is to get some compensation for my sweat, whether a review is given or not.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by veave(f): 6:55pm On May 24, 2016
Honey, please drop the chapters na. Thanks
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Kyrialuv(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2016
Jeez..WTF! Nyz update dear Waitin patiently 4 d next episode
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's blog

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2016
Hello Fans,
As of this morning RUTHLESS BETRAYALS is now available on the following platforms...

1] www okadabooks.com
2] www smashwords.com
3] www amazonKDP.com

For those of you wishing to purchase directly from ebook stores, there you go.

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Special delivery is still very much an opinion because okadabooks, which is the only indigenous ebook store among the three, only offers epub formats. The other bookstores mentioned are purely foriegn.
For special delivery of your format of choice to your email, please contact me directly. If you do not know the format type your digital device requires then ask me directly. For PCs it is the PDF format, tablets and other Phones require apps that open various formats.

I SUPPLY ALL FORMATS AND DIRECTLY TO YOUR EMAIL.

ALSO AVAILABLE IS A COMPUTER SOFTWARE, ONE SINGLE PROGRAM, THAT ONCE INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, CAN OPEN ALL FORMAT, PDF, EPUB, MOBI, KINDLE, PLAIN TEXT AND MUCH MORE.

CONTACT ME ...
Whatsapps......09029400640
Email ..............eze21eke@gmail.com

Book price for special delivery is 500 naira only.

BANK PAYMENT.....500 NAIRA
RECHARGE CARD PAYMENT IS OPTIONAL

DELIVERY OF BOOK FOLLOWS MINUTES AFTER PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED.

THANK YOU.

I must sleep now. i have been awake all day and all night working on another book. The best stories are never easy to create particularly a masterpiece.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by veave(f): 7:49am On May 26, 2016
Honey... I'd like to buy the book
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by drippingink3: 11:13am On May 26, 2016
The man stupid!!! EH, If i see that man now with the way i am feeling, i will so torture him.

He is a big fool. An IDOT. I don't know what to say again. Upon all the prophecy.

Just...
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Twinkle004(f): 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
Eze2000:

Noted sir,
but this particular book is over 180 000 words in 32 chapters. I spent over a year putting it together and I wish to make some profit in it as such I never would have posted past chapter 7 here.
I will begin a free story here n that is d one I will finish.
I'm sorry but I make a living as a writer.
Hlo Eze, need d remaining of ur awesome story but can't download okada books....let me know d cost of sending it 2 emails........annistz.aa@gmail.com..waiting
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
Twinkle004:

Hlo Eze, need d remaining of ur awesome story but can't download okada books....let me know d cost of sending it 2 emails........annistz.aa@gmail.com..waiting

such is very possible. people have been taking special delivery off me directly to their emails for nearly 2 months now. I just made the process completely open to the public recently.
will contact u.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:25pm On May 26, 2016
veave:
Sweety, u are always welcome to chat my up on whatsapps or email.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
I just had an issue with a fan trying to acquire my book for read on an android phone. I had to resend d book twice before I realized he was using adobe reader on android.
This not an excellent idea because PDF format files tend to be somewhat blurred even on big screen tablet phones.

what you do is download Aldiko from Google playstore and order d book in epub format. The reading experience is great.

.....................................................................................................................................................

THIS IS TO CORRECT THE ABOVE STATEMENT

I think d problem of Adobe reader on phones depends on the phone and not d apps. Today, May 29, I met with a nairalander at LASU and once I transfered d PDF format file of RUTHLESS BETRAYALS to her ordinary Nokia phone/memory card' the adobe reader apps opened it at once and it was lovely to see.

I expect d lady to ma,e a comment here once she finishes reading the book
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2016
The story has been moved to the authro's website

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2016
COMING SOON..........

DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM

Don't miss it.

1 Share

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by nosique: 7:10pm On May 29, 2016
Hey nairalanders!

Finally met with the Eze2000, Author of Ruthless Betrayer. I was so hungry to read the FULL story. #am so excited grin cheesy.He is such an humble and intelligent man. But, I missed something;(a picture with him). Will do that next time...Back to my novel. Enjoy your reading. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by nosique: 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
veave:
you can get it via email.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by nosique: 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
Eze2000:
Tags
ACTION> ACTION AND VIOLENCE> MOBSTERS AND REVENGE> LOVE AND ROMANCE> PASSION> SEX> RELIGION AND MONEY> HUMOR > THE SUPERNATURAL

This book was recently published on www okadabooks.com and a full version of it is to be found there. Here i will try to publish a free version of it in parts over time.

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS
By Eze Eke

Copyright 2016 Eze Eke

okadabooks Edition

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or used in any whatsoever without written permission from the publisher.
This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This ebook may not be resold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you are reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to smashwords.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
EZE EKE [alpha21babylon@gmail.com]

PREFACE & DEDICATION
This book is a work of friction based mostly on my life’s story, ambitions and experiences. Modeled keenly to suit the standards of modern readers, whether worldly, spiritual or godly of nature, this story is uniquely similar to my present circumstance in life but with the happy aspects yet to begin.
Horribly betrayed by family and friends, I am a lonely man, at rock bottom, struggling almost hopelessly to achieve my lofty goals which seem more impossible by the day. My only hope at this point in time is to find a helper, a wife, who through pure love will rekindle the zeal for life within me. But it is not just any woman. It is the heroine portrayed in this book, Lillian, a woman who suits my physical choice and knows what it really means to worship God and love her husband completely.
In a vile and corrupt world such as we live in today such a wonderful lady does not exist, but then, there is the fantasy world where everything is so easy and possible. This book originated from the fantasy part of my existence and is created majorly to give this perfect lady an honored place in my lonely heart for so great is my longing that I will live with her even in an abstract form.
I dedicate this book to this perfect woman, hoping and praying she becomes a waking dream, to come walking into my life someday very soon to embrace me with love and become one with me forever.

EZE EKE
Hey nairalanders!

Finally met with the Eze2000, Author of Ruthless Betrayer. I was so hungry to read the FULL story. #am so excited grin cheesy.He is such an humble and intelligent man. But, I missed something;(a picture with him). Will do that next time...Back to my novel. Enjoy your reading. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by veave(f): 8:43pm On May 31, 2016
Hey guys... I got a copy of the book. My oh my!!! This is one book I recommend for all an sundry. It isn't just a story as it touched all areas of life from romance, to religion, forgiveness, human ethics,charity, hardwork, courage to mention but a few. I'm blessed and grateful for this opportunity to experience such great work first hand.

@Ezee
Keep up the good work. I look forward to having greater experience with your next book.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Thanks Veave,
But u forgot mention the top tiers...... humor, witchcraft and the supernatural.
My book will push u to the limits of your emotions be u male or female. it will u laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you angry and then happy but always you will marvel at the evil men do....or rather beautiful women do. And then the supernal unfolding will blow your mind away.

I thank you all for taking a minute to make the review of the book here. I pray others do the same for reviews are what makes a good author well known but a bad author is disgraced.

Veave contacted me by whatsapps ( note pls...cos of number of fans I do not travel my call line. calls don't get through on d line +23409029400640 only texts via whatsapps) and paid by bank transfer. I had to send the book twice to her because her #1 email was dead but d second worked.

'Icepick' who commented at the top of this page paid by recharge card.

They all pay before deliver and I always deliver. I'm no scammer, just an author looking to leave my mark in people's lives. Your satisfaction is of greater value to me than 500 naira.

I will post half of chapter 8 here today b4 nightfall. The supernatural and witchcraft sides of this begins to unfold fully in chapter 9 so I intend to touch before I quit my posts here.

morning all
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by clearboos(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2016
lovly story,can't get enough of it,its d first novel ve read more than once,keep the good work going God is ur strength
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by veave(f): 8:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Eze2000:
Thanks Veave,
But u forgot mention the top tiers...... humor, witchcraft and the supernatural.
My book will push u to the limits of your emotions be u male or female. it will u laugh, it will make you cry, it will make you angry and then happy but always you will marvel at the evil men do....or rather beautiful women do. And then the supernal unfolding will blow your mind away.

I thank you all for taking a minute to make the review of the book here. I pray others do the same for reviews are what makes a good author well known but a bad author is disgraced.

Veave contacted me by whatsapps ( note pls...cos of number of fans I do not travel my call line. calls don't get through on d line +23409029400640 only texts via whatsapps) and paid by bank transfer. I had to send the book twice to her because her #1 email was dead but d second worked.

'Icepick' who commented at the top of this page paid by recharge card.

They all pay before deliver and I always deliver. I'm no scammer, just an author looking to leave my mark in people's lives. Your satisfaction is of greater value to me than 500 naira.

I will post half of chapter 8 here today b4 nightfall. The supernatural and witchcraft sides of this begins to unfold fully in chapter 9 so I intend to touch before I quit my posts here.

morning all

You forgot to mention your love or rather obsession for big women grin grin
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
veave:

You forgot to mention your love or rather obsession for big women grin grin

True indeed but just open a thread about that and see how many are just me. When a man has a thing for a woman, his choice, he is a real man. If he is not 'obsessed' with his woman he is termed 'queer'.

I am a 'real man' and so hereby announce that I'm single seriously searching. But only in the 'BIG IN BUILD CLASS' though.

A part of my mind is called Larry....which is how RUTHLESS BETRAYALS came to be born. its actually meant to be a waking dream mixed up with reality.....the very best of tales are.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by thobbie007(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Nyc writeup bro
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
thobbie007:
[color=#990000][/color] Nyc writeup bro
Thank u
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
This story has been moved the author's blog...

https://www.kingreads.com/ruthless-betrayals-chapter-9/

1 Like

Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by drippingink3: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2016
i would miss this story.
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by horlawharley(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2016
I would miss this story badly but I will still get the full if God provides
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Ray1251(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nice work,keep it up grin
Re: Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural by Eze2000(m): 1:53am On Jun 06, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's website

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The burning cold / Blind Love / Mercy Said No! - A Christian Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.