Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter (4066 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Lady Mistakenly Sends ‘shower Photo’ To Her Dad (photos & Video) / Zambia Deputy Mayor Mistakenly Sends Nude Photo To Her Party Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Blackberrybabes: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2016
A disgusted daughter received a Valentine's Day Snapchat of her dad's penis as he took a bath - which he meant to send to his wife.

Even worse - the offending image of her old man's manly parts has gone viral and has been seen by an estimated 1.5 million people.
Robyn Millen, from Brighton, said she "wanted to die" after the rude Snapchat appeared in her feed.

But thank goodness her dad was smart enough to cover his hairy penis with a bunch of emojis before sending it.

Outraged, the furious 18-year-old sent a message to her racy father: "Dad your Snapchat was so inappropriate."

Her dad, who appears completely unfazed by the whole thing, said: "Sorry, thought I only sent it to mum! Lol. Don’t know how it works."

The emoji dick pic was on his Snapchat story, so everyone on his contacts saw it.

And thousands have seen the snap after Robyn’s tweet of the entire exchange went viral.

Taking to his newly-found internet fame, her dad later added: "So what. Nothing to see apart from my legs and those emoji things."

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/man-mistakenly-sends-picture-of-his.html

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by naijaboiy: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2016
shìt! grin

But did she really have to tweet it? undecided
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Oche211(m): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Dat man deserves to be flogged. Imagine! He's even still proud.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nathe11: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
wtf?! shocked that's is so embarrassing!
if I was the father, I would die and resurrect after lyk 7years!

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2016
I saw nothing tho undecided

No big deal cool

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Blackberrybabes: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2016
see the picture of the last chats on

https://www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:
shìt! grin

But did she really have to tweet it? undecided
Maybe he'll learn his johnson ain't famous,it don't need a photoshoot.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Sunkyphil(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2016
baba were
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by naijaboiy: 7:34am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
c'mon!

Why should his daughter tweet about such a thing?
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by greatness22(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol, but his "johnson" is now famous. All thanks to the daughter.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by CaroLyner(f): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2016
lol shiit happens

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2016
A simple Honest mistake
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by CaroLyner(f): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2016
it was just his legs that was showing so no big deal

1 Like

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by StPete: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2016
That was unintentionally but intentionally sent. grin

However there's no biggie there as nothing inappropriate was revealed
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

c'mon!
Why should his daughter tweet about such a thing?
greatness22:
Lol, but his "johnson" is now famous. All thanks to the daughter.
A little. grin I hope he's ashamed of himself.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by menabae(f): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2016
And the gurl is sick for exposing her dad....
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by greatness22(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Maybe. grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Maybe. grin
likely not,he probably baskin' in his small fame.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by SMARTKOSSY: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Hehehehe hehehe see gone!
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by greatness22(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
likely not,he probably baskin' in his small fame.
Lol, he's enjoying the "international johnson recognition"
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Stvpid girl.. why didn't she conceal it.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, he's enjoying the "international johnson recognition"
grin probably.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
if you mistakenly sent such to your son what would you do? grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

if you mistakenly sent such to your son what would you do? grin
I'd do no such thing!
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by naijaboiy: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd do no such thing!
I didn't think the man thought he would too grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why is he even snapping something dt d wife sees everyday? We av to probe dz man
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

I didn't think the man thought he would too grin
Uuuh,yes he did.
He sent that pic on purpose,ta his wife though.
I wouldn't do it at all. wink "better safe than sorry" they say an they right.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by naijaboiy: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uuuh,yes he did.
He sent that pic on purpose,ta his wife though.
I wouldn't do it at all. wink "better safe than sorry" they say an the right.
Meaning you can never send a romantic nùde pic to your husband? grin
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Meaning you can never send a romantic nùde pic to your husband? grin
Sunday need ta come so you can go ta church.
Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by naijaboiy: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Sunday need ta come so you can go ta church.
How does that relate to my question?

2 Likes

Re: Man Mistakenly Sends Picture Of His Pen**is To His Daughter by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

How does that relate to my question?
Lol.It'll help you get ya mind of nudes. wink On second thought go see ya pastor for a personal service an prayer.Bye grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"? / This Is What Is Growing In The Back Of My House / Ladies!!! I Don't Understand This Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.