Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (49001 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by pipolad(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
i wonder oo.. only a considerate&kind lady deserves such a cool treat

Kassidy4luv:
Some guys they Bleep up shaaaaa ooo.

29k on a cheat.

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:
Like what the Bleep is wrong with some ladies? angry

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

I returned the money though, but I've been angry since yesterday.

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

This right here is the classic case of most Nigerian ladies, they love to receive, receive and collect but to give is a big problem to them and when they do decide to give, you get a pair of boxers, some vest or a perfume. smh.

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bt she say she nor gt money @ 1st so hw cum u go gv her money wen u see pick? If u mst gv her bak, den dat shd b her gud by 4rm d relationship. U spend almost 30k 4 her e nor pain u, bt wen u won boro jst 1k in her own favor she declined. Cld dat b greed, stinginess or selfishness? Guy even girls dey vex 4u nw sef

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Eleganza33(f): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
nawa 4 her o,she deserve to b dumped imagine,evn wen d items being purchased was hers,i wil gladly pay d remaining evn witawt being told,wat is 500? U evn promise to pay it bk. Am sure u use to giv ha pocket money also. r u sure she loves u luks to me she wana spend ur money cos a gal do such tin to a guy she jus want his okpo

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by pipolad(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Girls like that are the reasons some guyz refrain from giving out to ladies..imagine..just 1k!!!nawa mehn

Eleganza33:
nawa 4 her o,she deserve to b dumped imagine,evn wen d items being purchased was hers,i wil gladly pay d remaining evn witawt being told,wat is 500? U evn promise to pay it bk. Am sure u use to giv ha pocket money also. r u sure she loves u luks to me she wana spend ur money cos a gal do such tin to a guy she jus want his okpo
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by lily12(f): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am seeing this pretty late but this story really irritated me. what is wrong with girlfriends of nowadays? So I know the naira is really low now but #29500 on birthday shopping.. how much do you spend on Valentine's, anniversaries, etc and how much do you get on your own birthday? I don vex.. then with all the thousand-thousand Naira in her bag, she could not take out ONE to help you? Even if she had borrowed it.. one thousand, that you will refund? Swearing like that? And you are still here asking us what? By the time you save 30k every month how much will you have to invest at the end of one year? And you are throwing it down some drain for a GIRLFRIEND, not wife? Girlfriend? Biko I believe in forgiveness and second chances, I have made mistakes as a human being as well but Chei!! Please know that what she did is a huge red flag.

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Eleganza33(f): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Pls dnt do dat u r mur dan 30k y dnt let it pass wat if u get infected
HonPatrick:

Okay bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by lily12(f): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eleganza33:

Abi oh. It's so annoying.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by OkoAnike(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
This type of relationship is not a health one... The goods you are buying is for her, what if u are on a sick bed and money is required... My brother u are already dead b4 your very eye... I have been there, am 9yrs in marriage and i can tell you straight to you THAT SHE IS NOT A WIFE MATERIAL... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE MY BROTHER.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by lily12(f): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

This right here is the classic case of most Nigerian ladies, they love to receive, receive and collect but to give is a big problem to them and when they do decide to give, you get a pair of boxers, some vest or a perfume. smh.

grin grin thank you for saying MOST. Boxers, vest and perfume.. surely . And it's usually the same thing every single time. and every single time = once a year. grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ OP: She just showed you she's NOT to be taken seriously, SHE'S A SIDE-CHICK; she did you a favour.

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by pipolad(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
you've said it all!!

lily12:
I am seeing this pretty late but this story really irritated me. what is wrong with girlfriends of nowadays? So I know the naira is really low now but #29500 on birthday shopping.. how much do you spend on Valentine's, anniversaries, etc and how much do you get on your own birthday? I don vex.. then with all the thousand-thousand Naira in her bag, she could not take out ONE to help you? Even if she had borrowed it.. one thousand, that you will refund? Swearing like that? And you are still here asking us what? By the time you save 30k every month how much will you have to invest at the end of one year? And you are throwing it down some drain for a GIRLFRIEND, not wife? Girlfriend? Biko I believe in forgiveness and second chances, I have made mistakes as a human being as well but Chei!! Please know that what she did is a huge red flag.

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by SIRKAY98(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yes i will continue.

She might have had similar experience with a guy who requested 4 such money but never refund it.

It a small thing to crash because of.

Move on with your two eyes open
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by P0intBlank(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:
Like what the Bleep is wrong with some ladies? angry

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

I returned the money though, but I've been angry since yesterday.

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

This relationship is parasitic; proceed at your own peril.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
lily12:

grin grin thank you for saying MOST. Boxers, vest and perfume.. surely . And it's usually the same thing every single time. and every single time = once a year. grin grin grin grin

Lol, lily u are one naughty silly girl, u sha know what u ladies are doing isn't nice and fair ooo... Isokay .. U girls should know that Diaries god oo
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
even if you have collected money from her before without paying back, that is no excuse for her to watch you to go the ATM, that girl get mind sha

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Orlarmie(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dump her now so that you can save your future. God forbid bad thing, this kind of girl will forsake you if you become unfortunate. Free yourself from the ogbanje aka Karishika
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by ivyT(f): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
HonPatrick:

Why yes and No? undecided
he is trying to remix bankyWs' yes&No 4 u,enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
midehi2:
she is a stingy girl, if it was me i will happily bring the balance out cos i know he will give me back double....but despite that, you were wrong going into her bag, na ur handbag? undecided

dont dump yet, watch out for more lies, then you have concrete stand to dump her to where she belongs
Babe, why are you siding her? Is it cos you are a woman?...Op, the honest truth is that she doesn't love you. She is just using you to fill up space till she finds someone she truly loves. When a women lies to you about pertinent things like money, she doesn't see any future with you.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by id4sho(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suffered the same fate, ditch that bitch. Unto the next one.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by freecocoa(f): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Absolute not.

I will never be able to get over it, cos I know I can't do such, not to someone I love.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Missmossy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eyah...the comments here though grin grin

I can't laugh alone.

2 Likes

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Girls like these make me ashamed of being a girl.

Tc trust me, that girl has no love for you, she's just after what she stands to gain from the relationship

anyway Its a good thing i got my own money and dont depend on any guy, but even if am some broke ass girl, i wouldnt do this to a guy i claim to love, heck i wouldnt even let him spend that much
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by tomzman: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dump that liar asap. A relationship built on lies and greed cannot stand the test of time.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by freecocoa(f): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
SIRKAY98:
Yes i will continue.

She might have had similar experience with a guy who requested 4 such money but never refund it.

It a small thing to crash because of.

Move on with your two eyes open
OP please don't take this seriously, dump that girl.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btw OP, this reminds me of a couple who used to live close to my house, the man was friendly with my brothers(football and politics connected them), to cut a long story short, her hubby and kid are late and I believe she contributed to their death, how? She wouldn't part with money he gave her to start a business with, he gave her that money but when he and the child was sick, she wouldn't release money for hospital.

Just think about that.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
This op is an example of many guys out there, they get so weak around sexy ladies,to a level where they don't mind emptying their account on them,,

Small time these ladies tend to misbehave,get arrogant and live an extravagant lifestyle, they are the oloshos and are everywhere, they are quick to label an upcoming guy "broke"

People with op's mentality of spending 30k on a lady you aren't married to, makes the society looks so poor, missappropiation of funds everywhere by our youths
No wonder poverty seems to be dining with us..

The lady goofed and the relationship has gotten. V.weak, be sincere with yourself and decide on her asap.

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by omotoyossi(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
guy..uv been a mugu..she doesnt even like u,jz 4 d money..do u even av 2 cuk here b4 ur eyes open??ode.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Oghumu1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brotherly dump her. A gal that can't support her guy in what concerns her is a greedy gal. The fact that what u bought was meant for her alone she's still not able to assist u with common 1k ?? If it were some trained gal, I don't think She will even spend up to to the 30k u said was with u.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by MrIyke222(m): 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
This can only come 4rm a gal who does not truely luv u, care 4 u nd hav ur bck.
U said she is ur official galfrnd, but unfotnatly ure unofficial boyfriend 2 her.

For a srious rlationship, i cant date a gal who is not honest. And cant evn help me evn wn am doin somtin 4 her.

Guy, u knw wot u want..... 'Use ur tonque count ur teeth'
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by natakin(f): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
The truth is what she did is not enough to end the relationship...it just shows to you the kind of person she is...i think she is self centered (unlucky you)....anyways forgive her and move on!!!
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by freecocoa(f): 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:
my candid advice, dump her for good, she can't be trusted... what am I saying sef ? ladies generally can't be trusted!

but op, I want you to dump her in a romantic way, call her over one day... have a hot s** with her, the kind dat she won't forget, as soon as you don cum, tell her ur mind.. kiss her on the forehead then stand up...

my opinion tho!
I'm not one to think of things like this but I love this idea, OP please do this and have fun while at it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.