Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Buhari: Before We Crucify The President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Before We Crucify The President. (599 Views)

President. Buhari before travelling!!!pics / Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey / BUHARI: Before The Ultimate Grace To Grass - Sahara Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Before We Crucify The President. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
In the immortal words of ddeliverer, 'what I say is my business what you hear is your business...'

On monday march 23, 2015, The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, did not say he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in
value, if voted into office. Buhari did not state this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

What we heard: I'll make 1dollar equal to 1naira.
What Buhari said: I'll make 1dollar equal to 1000naira.

I wonder why Nigerians are crying and complaining..Wait till
1dollar exceeds 1000naira before you complain.
I also heard there would be nationwide protest next month....that is totally unnecessary!

Before we stone Buhari, let us praise him for giving us stable electricity and dashing the poorests in the society #5000.
Re: Buhari: Before We Crucify The President. by chinjo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
What is this one saying. so it is no longer 1 dollar to 1naira but 1 dollar to 1000 naira. It was $1=#1 during campaign why was it not debunked then Until after the election. What we are seeing today is a clear case of incompetence and super cluelessness. Let us continue to chant Sai Buhari while the country's Economy crumbles in our very before.
Re: Buhari: Before We Crucify The President. by chinjo(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
What is this one saying. so it is no longer 1 dollar to 1naira but 1 dollar to 1000 naira. It was $1=#1 during campaign why was it not debunked then Until after the election. What we are seeing today is a clear case of incompetence and super cluelessness. Let us continue to chant Sai Buhari while the country's Economy crumbles in our very before.
By the way, which of your family members have collected their #5000 from the Scam Government.
Re: Buhari: Before We Crucify The President. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
chinjo:
By the way, which of your family members have collected their #5000 from the Scam Government.

but baba said 1000naira na..
plus I know some nairalanders that have benefited from the 'operation 5000 naira'..

(1) (Reply)

Benue South Re-run: Nigerians React As APC Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Mark / MTN Pays N50bn From N780bn Fine / The Many Lies Of The Buhari and the APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.