Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,346 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey (2615 Views)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / List Of African President Who Doesn't Obey ECOWAS Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by flimzy24: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2017
Former aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan on new media,Reno Omokri took to his twitter post to tell President Mohammadu Buhari to first obey the Economic Community for West Africa States (ECOWAS) and Nigerian courts before asking the president of Gambia, Yahya Jammeh to do so because, someone does not rush to put out a kitchen fire in a neighbor's house while ignoring the house fire in his own home. He said,

''Dear President Buhari, before taking the lead to enforce democracy in The Gambia, please take the lead in enforcing peace in Southern Kaduna.

''While I do not support what is happening in The Gambia, to the best of my knowledge, there is no genocide there unlike in Southern Kaduna.

''Dont rush to put out a kitchen fire in a neighbor's house while ignoring the house fire in your own home. Southern Kaduna before The Gambia!

''What moral right does a President who refuses to obey the judgment of an ECOWAS court to release Dasuki have to tell Jammeh to obey ECOWAS?

''Dear President Buhari, Before asking Jammeh to obey ECOWAS, you should first obey ECOWAS & Nigerian courts by releasing Zakzaky and Dasuki.

http://www.politicalng.com.ng/2017/01/omokri-to-buhari-before-asking-jammeh.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2017
What do you know; Dasuki and zakzaki related to southern Kaduna killings. My enemies enemy is my friend scenario.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by sarrki(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Omockery is going gaga

Likewise their foot soldiers too

We will weaken them psychological in 2017 with infrastructural development

Knock them down with established institutions that can fight all corrupt practices In 2018

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 11:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Femi Adesina above me .... sold his soul to the devil .... and dubiously earning his filthy pay!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by madridguy(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2017
Trust me, Buhari so wants to put this guy behind bars. The guy has been firing drones from overseas since Buhari's admin.

5 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Daplux4: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:
What do you know; Dasuki and zakzaki related to southern Kaduna killings. My enemies enemy is my friend scenario.

what nonsense are u talking about he was referring to the happening in the country
when a president and a former military head of state do not know the law how can he obey it.
He will tell u Nigeria's Constitution has flows
the law he swore to protect
silly man

2 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by kodded(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery is going gaga

Knock them down with established institutions that can fight all corrupt practices In 2018

answer the question and stop beating around the Bush, buhari is not obeying ECOWAS order by releasing zakzaki, but he is quick to tell Yahya Jammeh to obey court order

...such hypocrisy angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Daplux4:

what nonsense are u talking about he was referring to the happening in the country
when a president and a former military head of state do not know the law how can he obey it.
He will tell u Nigeria's Constitution has flows
the law he swore to protect
silly man

He is behind time with what is happening in Nigeria he should come to Nigeria or set his time to Nigerian time. Southern Kaduna killings is already being tackled or has any killings taken place again since the last one before operation harmony began?

If the President was supposed to know everything he probably won't need an AGF. Why do you think, without the PDP judge bribing aspect, that one lawyer defeats the other in a court?

He has sworn to uphold the Constitution has it is and he will and has been doing that but that doesn't mean he cannot honestly point to flaws in it. Are you then saying the Constitution as written presently is 100% okay?

You wailers are pathetic hypocrite, I'm sure it's the tears mixed with mucus that's confusing you guys.grin

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by progress69: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

He is behind time with what is happening in Nigeria he should come to Nigeria or set his time to Nigerian time. Southern Kaduna killings is already being tackled or has any killings take place again since the last one before operation harmony began?

If the President was supposed to know everything he probably won't need an AGF. Why do you think without the PDP judge bribing aspect that one lawyer defeats the other in a court? He has sworn to uphold the Constitution has it is and he will and has been doing that but that doesn't mean he cannot honestly point to flaws in it. Are you then saying the Constitution as written presently is 100% okay?

You wailers are pathetic hypocrite, I'm it's the tears mixed with mucus that's confusing you guys.grin

Ignore the decendants of Pablo Escobars....

They are confused criminals

4 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Daplux4: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

He is behind time with what is happening in Nigeria he should come to Nigeria or set his time to Nigerian time. Southern Kaduna killings is already being tackled or has any killings take place again since the last one before operation harmony began?

If the President was supposed to know everything he probably won't need an AGF. Why do you think without the PDP judge bribing aspect that one lawyer defeats the other in a court? He has sworn to uphold the Constitution has it is and he will and has been doing that but that doesn't mean he cannot honestly point to flaws in it. Are you then saying the Constitution as written presently is 100% okay?

You wailers are pathetic hypocrite, I'm it's the tears mixed with mucus that's confusing you guys.grin

I just pointed out the truth according to the topic but unlike u who wants to cover ur brothers lapses is so sentimental on the issue.
How can he ask Gambian president to obey court order when he flauts 3 court orders if buhari were intelligent there are issues he will absence him self from.
buhari swore to protect the law when he take oat of office and it altomaticall bind on him and it needs 2/3 majority of nass to amend it not by flauting it. like president like brother

6 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Kudan: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
People who are not obeying court order are the one to call others to. obey the law.

3 Likes

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by queencalipso(f): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
President jammeh will be like! Look at this one undecided (Bubu) you didn't obey Ecowas but you are advising me to.

If anyone should advice president Jammeh to obey court Oder, definitely not Buhari because he is the commander in chief of disobeying court order and constitution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by wordcat(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
flimzy24:

''What moral right does a President who refuses to obey the judgment of an ECOWAS court to release Dasuki have to tell Jammeh to obey ECOWAS?

''Dear President Buhari, Before asking Jammeh to obey ECOWAS, you should first obey ECOWAS & Nigerian courts by releasing Zakzaky and Dasuki

Jammeh should simply forward this to Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by leofab(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
Caught red handed
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by ShakaZullu(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
progress69:

Ignore the decendants of Pablo Escobars....

They are confused criminals
omenka don't you ha shame?
find some love and purge yourself pathetic life of dirt and shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
sarrki:
Omockery is going gaga

It will only happen in your dream.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
I wonder why lalasticlala has not moved this thread to front page like snake threads.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

He is behind time with what is happening in Nigeria he should come to Nigeria or set his time to Nigerian time. Southern Kaduna killings is already being tackled or has any killings taken place again since the last one before operation harmony began?

If the President was supposed to know everything he probably won't need an AGF. Why do you think, without the PDP judge bribing aspect, that one lawyer defeats the other in a court?

He has sworn to uphold the Constitution has it is and he will and has been doing that but that doesn't mean he cannot honestly point to flaws in it. Are you then saying the Constitution as written presently is 100% okay?

You wailers are pathetic hypocrite, I'm sure it's the tears mixed with mucus that's confusing you guys.grin
Buhari reacted due to public outcry.The Kaduna holocaust killings against Christian have been going on since October while he just gave an order yesterday even though he didn't order that the Fulani herdsmen culprits should be brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2017
mikezuruki:
Trust me, Buhari so wants to put this guy behind bars. The guy has been firing drones from overseas since Buhari's admin.
True.He is the only opposition left.Others like olisa metuh and co have all been silence with dasukigate.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

What you zombies have in abundance is gross embarrassing ignorance.

Tsonje in Kagoro was attacked yesterday and the policemen were overwhelmed and had to retreat. The seeming blackout of the media over the Southern Kaduna issue is a total disgrace.

Why has Buhari not obeyed the Ecowas court in releasing Dasuki and Zakzakky ? I did like to listen to that silly excuse you have.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Love Machine:
Buhari reacted due to public outcry.The Kaduna holocaust killings against Christian have been going on since October while he just gave an order yesterday even though he didn't order that the Fulani herdsmen culprits should be brought to book.

The killings of people in that area started since 2013 or there about.

Every life matters whether that of a Christian or a Muslim it both matters.

I will consider you or anybody as really sympathetic about what's happening there now if you show me a link where you condemned the killings when it was happening to the Fulanis in that area before now that they are retaliating.

But if you weren't even aware that they were once killed too then please just pray that the whole thing stops and stop the blame game.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Blue3k(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Well only shills can defend Buhari's actions. If the Gambia's president doesn't step down I assume ECOWAS will have economic measures in place to sanction them.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by googlepikins: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Imagine, when will Buhari obey ECOWAS Court. Buhari have no business telling someone else what to do. He's an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
Geniro:

What you zombies have in abundance is gross embarrassing ignorance.

Tsonje in Kagoro was attacked yesterday and the policemen were overwhelmed and had to retreat. The seeming blackout of the media over the Southern Kaduna issue is a total disgrace.

Why has Buhari not obeyed the Ecowas court in releasing Dasuki and Zakzakky ? I did like to listen to that silly excuse you have.

Your mind is already made up about my response so what can I say to a prejudiced person to make him reason with me?

But if you aren't bias show any link where you ever condemned the killings of a Muslim because this southern Kaduna killings started some years back with the killings of some Fulani along those area. Did you hear about it then and condemned it? If so show me a link in which you did then I will know your outcry is genuine and not one-sided.

You talk about Dasuki and Zakzaki as if they have no criminal case to answer in court. If after their trials and they are found innocent without being released then you can complain.

The negligence and or stealing of money that Dasuki did cost lives of thousands of people so if your own people are not directly affected by that act of his know that some other people with families alive today were affected.

Wirh reference to Zakzaki, no where in the world would a President that knows his duty will release a man that's charge with treason without putting him on trial first.

Do you remember some few years ago when some Iranians imported arms into Nigeria? Who do you think they where bringing it for?

Do sit back and think for a moment that these same Zakzaki group of people might be responsible for the killings in southern Kaduna?

If you've lived in Kaduna state or follow the happenings there and the level of impunity displayed by this group then you will understand that they're capable of anything and possibly this killings as well.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

Your mind is already made up about my response so what can I say to a prejudiced person to make him reason with me?

But if you aren't bias show any link where you ever condemned the killings of a Muslim because this southern Kaduna killings started some years back with the killings of some Fulani along those area. Did you hear about it then and condemned it? If so show me a link in which you did then I will know your outcry is genuine and not one-sided.

You are a very mischievous fellow who is clandestinely in support of the genocide happening there. I challenge you to produce a report of such killings that was robustly discussed on this board to warrant my comments.

The Southern KD people have always been on the defensive against midnight marauders and you dare challenge the rights of people to defend themselves.

Don't you have conscience ?

psalmsjob:

You talk about Dasuki and Zakzaki as if they have no criminal case to answer in court. If after their trials and they are found innocent without being released then you can complain.

What criminal case does Zakzaki have ? I challenge you again to show proof to that or accept you are just another hypocrite seeking to twist the truth to favour your principal.

Concerning Dasuki, Why has the DSS been deliberately stalling his case by not making him appear in court. Numerous competent courts of law have given Dasuki bail cos his offense is bailable.

Why is Buhari refusing to release this men from custody despite superior orders from the courts

psalmsjob:

The negligence and or stealing of money that Dasuki did cost lives of thousands of people so if your own people are not directly affected by that act of his know that some other people with families alive today were affected.

Billions budgeted for starving thousands of IDPs was looted by Babachir Lawal and co, yet they are still dining with Buhari in Aso rock.

You are not an honest individual.

psalmsjob:

Wirh reference to Zakzaki, no where in the world would a President that knows his duty will release a man that's charge with treason without putting him on trial first.

Kindly stop embarrassing yourself by lying shamelessly. What treasonable offense did Zakzaky commit. I challenge you to show me proof

psalmsjob:

Do you remember some few years ago when some Iranians imported arms into Nigeria? Who do you think they where bringing it for?

Share your findings with us please.

psalmsjob:

Do sit back and think for a moment that these same Zakzaki group of people might be responsible for the killings in southern Kaduna?

You are simply a Shia hating Sunni.It is so evident in your post.

If the Shia may be responsible, then justapose that with your quote below and tell us why the Miyetti Allah cattle herder Association are profering solution citing previous skirmishes

Who did Elrufai pay to as compensations to stop the killings. ?

psalmsjob:

psalmsjob:

If you've lived in Kaduna state or follow the happenings there and the level of impunity displayed by this group then you will understand that they're capable of anything and possibly this killings as well.

The FG persecution of Zakzakky will only lead his followers to extreme measures. You are creating a monster that might be too difficult to handle.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Geniro:

You are a very mischievous fellow who is clandestinely in support of the genocide happening there. I challenge you to produce a report of such killings that was robustly discussed on this board to warrant my comments.

The Southern KD people have always been on the defensive against midnight marauders and you dare challenge the rights of people to defend themselves.

Don't you have conscience ?

What criminal case does Zakzaki have ? I challenge you again to show proof to that or accept you are just another hypocrite seeking to twist the truth to favour your principal.

Concerning Dasuki, Why has the DSS been deliberately stalling his case by not making him appear in court. Numerous competent courts of law have given Dasuki bail cos his offense is bailable.

Why is Buhari refusing to release this men from custody despite superior orders from the courts

Billions budgeted for starving thousands of IDPs was looted by Babachir Lawal and co, yet they are still dining with Buhari in Aso rock.

You are not an honest individual.

Kindly stop embarrassing yourself by lying shamelessly. What treasonable offense did Zakzaky commit. I challenge you to show me proof

Share your findings with us please.

You are simply a Shia hating Sunni.It is so evident in your post.

If the Shia may be responsible, then justapose that with your quote below and tell us why the Miyetti Allah cattle herder Association are profering solution citing previous skirmishes

Who did Elrufai pay to as compensations to stop the killings. ?

The FG persecution of Zakzakky will only lead his followers to extreme measures. You are creating a monster that might be too difficult to handle.

Why can't you just make you comment in one space either before or after my comment that you're quoting that way it will be more clear and concise so I can better understand your points than this method of inserting your comments in-between mine thereby distorting mine. That looks mischievous to me. Put your thoughts together in one space separate from mine and I will respond. Thank you!
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
psalmsjob:

Why can't you just make you comment in one space either before or after my comment that you're quoting that way it will be more clear and concise so I can better understand your points than this method of inserting your comments in-between mine thereby distorting mine. That looks mischievous to me. Put your thoughts together in one space separate from mine and I will respond. Thank you!

You are simply trying to escape. How did i distort your comments ? Why must you lie to save face ?

I simply quoted you in bits to reply them robustly. Every thought process of yours was challenged and that is what a healthy debate should look like.

You can now go back and produce necessary proofs to all the lies you put up there.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by mrvitalis(m): 11:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
This guy us really ignorant... Ecowas is far different from Ecowas court

While Ecowas agreement are binding and enforceable Ecowas court is not.. . Its just an advisory court that's not binding... Maybe Google should help u guys out
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 12:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Geniro:

You are simply trying to escape. How did i distort your comments ? Why must you lie to save face ?

I simply quoted you in bits to reply them robustly. Every thought process of yours was challenged and that is what a healthy debate should look like.

You can now go back and produce necessary proofs to all the lies you put up there.

This is a written debate so put it together in one piece that should not be hard to do except if it will all not make sense if done so.

Your challenge to each of my thought process can be put in each paragraph under my original comment so that anyone reading it will see what I said entirely separate and what your response is separately too clearly. Do that please don't let me run away. Biko
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by Geniro: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2017
psalmsjob:

This is a written debate so put it together in one piece that should not be hard to do except if it will all not make sense if done so.

Your challenge to each of my thought process can be put in each paragraph under my original comment so that anyone reading it will see what I said entirely separate and what your response is separately too clearly. Do that please don't let me run away. Biko

This is exactly what i did. What device are you using to view nairaland ? undecided undecided undecided .

I am still waiting for you.
Re: Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey by psalmsjob: 12:39am On Jan 09, 2017
Geniro:

This is exactly what i did. What device are you using to view nairaland ? undecided undecided undecided .

I am still waiting for you.

My comment quoted as is together as in open and closed quote; then your response outside my quoted comment just as you did in this last two responses. In your own comment you can then say your thoughts in paragraphs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hungry Nigerians Storm Abuja, Calls For Buhari's Sack (photo) / Bye Election: Pdp Floor Apc With Wide Margin / See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.