Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. (1434 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. / I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Mrcapability7: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I profously believe some guys atleast 80% of guys lost their V at sweet pot of lovepeddler well i can't be excluded too.. From age seventeen to twenty, masturbation have been my pleasure reliver!!! early last year 2015 in january travelled to aba to see my parent, when it was dawn i went to one brothel at portharcourt road by nollywood market i sat down quietly and observing a strange place in my opinion, i decided do my business and walked out Then i saw one fine orobo i went up to we initially agreed 5h for short time.. We went inside, i was nervous and shakin she noticed and encouraged me stay calm, she bring out cd worn it to me, she told me laid on the bed which i did, she laid on top of and started kissing me before i could respond the kiss she insert my cd in her player judas is carrot of betrayal the feeling was strange but erotically very warm... I could recall her lifting her hips just five times before i flashed out mr white.. After i dressed up she told me that she knew it was my first time and she was proud of it..
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Akkord4gov: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am still a virgin
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
sad was raped by a gorilla

I didnt move bt he did! Blood came out from him not me

2 Likes

Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Emypresh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
I lost mine @24 during my final year in school. Precisely March 16th 2010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by aflame100(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brother! Jesus love you. Just think about the love of Christ, stop doing evil, go and repent and sin no more.
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by bibijay123(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mrcapability7:
I profously believe some guys atleast 80% of guys lost their V at sweet pot of lovepeddler well i can't be excluded too.. From age seventeen to twenty, masturbation have been my pleasure reliver!!! early last year 2015 in january travelled to aba to see my parent, when it was dawn i went to one brothel at portharcourt road by nollywood market i sat down quietly and observing a strange place in my opinion, i decided do my business and walked out Then i saw one fine orobo i went up to we initially agreed 5h for short time.. We went inside, i was nervous and shakin she noticed and encouraged me stay calm, she bring out cd worn it to me, she told me laid on the bed which i did, she laid on top of and started kissing me before i could respond the kiss she insert my cd in her player judas is carrot of betrayal the feeling was strange but erotically very warm... I could recall her lifting her hips just five times before i flashed out mr white.. After i dressed up she told me that she knew it was my first time and she was proud of it..

If I tell u will you return it back to me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by smartpaploo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
i was dis v when i was 16
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
I came to learn tongue
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Fraih(f): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Emypresh:
I lost mine @24 during my final year in school. Precisely March 16th 2010
Your location is Hell?! shocked
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by cruzita(f): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
#TeamVirginTillMarriage
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Mrcapability7: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
bibijay123:

Maybe grin..
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by KingRex1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP jst 5 thrusts? Mehn u need drugs
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by KingRex1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
#TeamVirginTillMarriage
You makin me eye ur thing o.. #Getbehindmesatan
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by cruzita(f): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingRex1:
You makin me eye ur thing o.. #Getbehindmesatan
I hide my thing under the umbrella of God
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by KingRex1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
I hide my thing under the umbrella of God
why u come hide am where i dey wit a hard on.. Oya shift
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
'Teamv.' just here to read comments
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by RoyalBlak007: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by bibijay123(f): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mrcapability7:
Maybe grin..

Ok 2o yrs, oya return it tongue
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Emypresh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
And your home is Hell Fire....Satan is ur Godfather
Fraih:

Your location is Hell?! shocked
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by kowalsky: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
bibijay123:

seems like u miss it
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by bibijay123(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
kowalsky:

seems like u miss it

Seems like u like amebo tongue
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by kowalsky: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
bibijay123:

Seems like u like amebo tongue

so you actually miss it cheesy
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Adasun(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
how did i lost my virginity self.

Wait it seems am stil a virgin,
gud having me back
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by Frozenovenreagan: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Judas is carrot? hehehe made my day
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by bibijay123(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
kowalsky:

so you actually miss it cheesy

Belive me I don't
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by kowalsky: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
bibijay123:

Belive me I don't

nope. I refuse to bliv.
you must miss it angry
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by bibijay123(f): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2016
kowalsky:

nope. I refuse to bliv.
you must miss it angry

Bar man! Abeg give dis bro one bottle of origin! Maybe after the bottle of orign u will belive angry
Re: Guys&ladies When, At What Age And How Did You Lost Your Virginity. by kowalsky: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
bibijay123:

Bar man! Abeg give dis bro one bottle of origin! Maybe after the bottle of orign u will belive angry

so you want to intoxicate me into bliving..
but alcohol won't do dat for you.. maybe anoda means

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here... How Does This Work? / What Will Be Your First Thought? / 100 Best Breakup Excuses!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.