Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery (13339 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2016
crusadistic:
It will all make sense if you believe in God,but since you don't,there is really no point trying to argue with you @johnnydon22

Thank you . Mi bro is seeing from an atheistic view not a rational one sef . I even calmed down to explain it in a way I hoped he will understand , I think he has understood and is being disingenuous
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2016
crusadistic:
It will all make sense if you believe in God,but since you don't,there is really no point trying to argue with you @johnnydon22
Would have really loved your islamic view of the point raised, Common try your own luck to Justify Abraham here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha the OP was not about the existence or inexistence of any God, in fact it never mentioned that premise.

The OP was on the Character Abraham and the the mindless celebration of such despicable figure not whether any God exists or not..

Common mehn you got to learn "Premises and regards discussions" not go pull out unrelated topics to derail the subject at hand..

grin

It means you have a problem with the behaviour and not the existence . Atheism is the disbelief in God/gods not having a problem with what He does with His people . cool

We Christians have explained what it means , I think the thread should be closed because your goal has already been defeated wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

It means you have a problem with the behaviour and not the existence . Atheism is the disbelief in God/gods not having a problem with what He does with His people . cool

We Christians have explained what it means , I think the thread should be closed because your goal has already been defeated wink
And Abraham just became God..grin

Hahahahahaha abeg ok ok this is just so funny to watch cheesy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:00am On Feb 19, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Bubu, the flood is a myth and that alone is enough to end this discussion. However, I'll pretend that the story is true and that I'm also emersed in the delusion you hold so dear.

Come on bro . We all know you tried comparing the dispensation of Adam and Sarah because you thought Sarah was ripe in her 90s .

Johnny has brought up several instances of people who gave birth after the flood, lol, and certainly there are many cases of people who don't believe in your god having such experiences. Therefore, what your god did isn't so special because other gods have performed the same "miracle" on their adherents.

And this miracle chose to happen when God visited her . Hahaha ...

The fact your god aided and abetted in the crime of attempted murder is the topic of discussion. Both it and Abe need to visit a psychiatric institution. Unfortunately both of them only exist in the real of "imagination".

Again . The purpose was not attempted murder but Abraham's exhibition of faith and obedience even at the VERY EXTREME and the outcome of the event will have to correlate with the life and purpose of Christ's coming .

Y'all to blind to see it ? What do you even know sef Giving your own interpretations of biblical events and obdurately claiming its true - that has to be the most foolish attempt I've ever seen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
And Abraham just became God..grin

Hahahahahaha abeg ok ok this is just so funny to watch cheesy...

Roftl ... come on ... you said it was a barbaric act . Who were involved in the story ? God , Abraham and Isaac .

As an atheist why should God's behaviour be a problem since you are sure He does not exist . I dont complain when Santa Claus does not enter Nigeria during Christmas (Now you should get it , I hope)

Stay classy bro ... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 1:11am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Roftl ... come on ... you said it was a barbaric act . Who were involved in the story ? God , Abraham and Isaac .

As an atheist why should God's behaviour be a problem since you are sure He does not exist . I dont complain when Santa Claus does not enter Nigeria during Christmas (Now you should get it , I hope)

Stay classy bro ... cool
Surely enough you didn't read the OP just trying to argue out of point totally out from the OP.

" The OP was on the Character Abraham and the the mindless celebration of
such despicable figure "

It was as simple as ABC.. Was Abraham sane at all attempting to murder his son to prove a point..

and the question remains If you were in Abraham's shoe would you have done same or refused ... We understand the epic dodging grin

I have given enough attention to this "Out of points" i'm well above... Let me stay classy smiley

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:13am On Feb 19, 2016
urheme:

Meaning Abraham did not hear from God....he was simply mad as Johnnydon wrote.

Oh dear ! Johnydon22 , one of your crew members only knows part of the story . Can you guys get any worse .. damn !

Genesis 22 : 12 -19

Then he reached out his hand and took the knife to slay his son. 11 But the angel of the Lord called out to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he replied.

12 “Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”

13 Abraham looked up and there in a thicket he saw a ram[a] caught by its horns. He went over and took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering instead of his son. 14 So Abraham called that place The Lord Will Provide. And to this day it is said, “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.”

15 The angel of the Lord called to Abraham from heaven a second time 16 and said, “I swear by myself, declares the Lord, that because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17 I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, 18 and through your offspring[b] all nations on earth will be blessed,[c] because you have obeyed me.”

19 Then Abraham returned to his servants, and they set off together for Beersheba. And Abraham stayed in Beersheba.

There are evidences within the quoted verses that prove God spoke to him , they include .

1. We all know that Abraham is the father of many nations - a fulfillment seen evidently in our present time of verses 16-18

2. He didn't kill His son Issac after He was commanded not to

3 . God provided a ram whose horns were caught in a thicket which was then used for the Sacrifice . How can his own imagination provide the ram that was then used for sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
Surely enough you didn't read the OP just trying to argue out of point totally out from the OP.

" The OP was on the Character Abraham and the the mindless celebration of
such despicable figure "

It was as simple as ABC.. Was Abraham sane at all trying attempting to murder his son to prove a point..

and the question remains If you were in Abraham's shoe would you have done same or refused ... We understand the epic dodging grin

I have given enough attention to this "Out of points" i'm well above... Let me stay classy smiley

Again bro ... we explained that He is being celebrated for his faith and obedience and the correlation of the story with Jesus' life and purpose .

Why was his act justifiable

>>Its bad to take Mum's meat from the pot without her knowledge but if Mum tells you to go ahead then its right <<

God is an embodiment of good moral standards . He is God creator of all . He says do not kill - as one of his laws to mankind . But still commanded Abraham to kill his son . Abraham deemed the act as JUSTIFIABLE because God told him to do so . God knew from the onset that He will obey as an all knowing entity but the significance was the obedience and faith Abraham exhibited and then the correlation with Christ's life and purpose centuries later - evidently shown in the bible .

It was a one time thing with a purpose which I've reiterated again .

As an atheist who does not believe in God , you are seeing things differently which I understand but you have failed to admit that you have done so .

That's why you think you are asking me a reasonable question . As an atheist which you are it is , as a Christian which I am with the accepted biblical interpretations and that event NOTED in the bible many times , you are not asking a reasonable question.

Seriously , you have to understand this time around .. ah ah grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 2:05am On Feb 19, 2016
CoolUsername:

God's behaviour shows that he's not perfect. In fact, the biblical God acts exactly like a human with superpowers. He follows the thought patterns of primitive men. This is because he was created by primitive men.

Also, I started answering those questions. But then I realized that the original author of the questions didn't know what he was talking about. He talked about obscure theories that had no way of disproving the evolution theory. I thimk his aim was to make evolutionists lose interest since they'll have to do so much research.

I'm a well-read guy not a supergenius who knows every obscure theory that may or may not relate to evolution.
That's always the idea and tactics.. To keep going over the same crap until they bore you out.. Once you make your points there is no need obliging anybody anymore in a mary-go-round of meaningless squabbles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again bro ... we explained that He is being celebrated for his faith and obedience and the correlation of the story with Jesus' life and purpose .

Why was his act justifiable

>>Its bad to take Mum's meat from the pot without her knowledge but if Mum tells you to go ahead then its right <<

God is an embodiment of good moral standards . He is God creator of all . He says do not kill - as one of his laws to mankind . But still commanded Abraham to kill his son . Abraham deemed the act as JUSTIFIABLE because God told him to do so . God knew from the onset that He will obey as an all knowing entity but the significance was the obedience and faith Abraham exhibited and then the correlation with Christ's life and purpose centuries later - evidently shown in the bible .

It was a one time thing with a purpose which I've reiterated again .

As an atheist who does not believe in God , you are seeing things differently which I understand but you have failed to admit that you have done so .

That's why you think you are asking me a reasonable question . As an atheist which you are it is , as a Christian which I am with the accepted biblical interpretations and that event NOTED in the bible many times , you are not asking a reasonable question.

Seriously , you have to understand this time around .. ah ah grin

I have never seen such an epic dodge in my life grin you think his actions were justified at the same time running away from answering what you would do in that situation..grin

a very simple question Since according to you Abraham did the right thing attempting to murder his son, what would you have done in that same situation.. Do it or refuse

I thought it was supposed to be simple since you know which is the right one grin we understand the dodge bro, we really do grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by urheme: 6:02am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh dear ! Johnydon22 , one of your crew members only knows part of the story . Can you guys get any worse .. damn !

Genesis 22 : 12 -19

There are evidences within the quoted verses that prove God spoke to him , they include .

1. We all know that Abraham is the father of many nations - a fulfillment seen evidently in our present time of verses 16-18

2. He didn't kill His son Issac after He was commanded not to

3 . God provided a ram whose horns were caught in a thicket which was then used for the Sacrifice . How can his own imagination provide the ram that was then used for sacrifice

Hearsay evidence, some one who was not there told you some heavenly body spoke to Abraham.....and your senses did not tell you that it is normal for such men to have herds of sheep and rams.......you were simply told that the ram that showed up is not one of Abraham's abi .
Even with this, is the act justified , can this pass for faith in christianity .

I don't blame you, you are programmed to think this way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by urheme: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

ok ... if that's what makes you happy . So how does your OP preclude God's existence You didnt answer that undecided

Ok, God exist, i totally agree with you, can he possibly order a human sacrifice
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by ValentineMary(m): 6:28am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God is an all knowing entity , so why should He test Abraham when fully He knew Abraham would carry out the task ? Was it really a test ? Or did the event happen for a purpose ? And if you understand the correlation between the story and the life of Jesus you'd understand why the event happened . Abraham’s obedience after 'being pushed to so hard to the wall' provided an example for us to follow. He was given what seemed an impossible task and he obeyed . And again , the Old Testament story of Abraham is the basis of the New Testament teaching of the atonement, the sacrificial offering of the Lord Jesus on the cross for the sin of mankind.

So you are asking the wrong question because you don't understand the significance of the story . Pay attention to the word "significance" and then the statements in bold
I really did not want to comment but I can't stand seeing insanity and ignorance being passed as faith. For crying out loud the significance here is that we should do God's will even if it demands killing. Faith based religion is dangerous and should be looked at as such, I have heard people saying that they would kill if the pope under God told them to do so. If this Abraham story is d basis for christianity, then christianity lack any basis for morality. And u also said that God was testing him. For what is he no longer omniscient? was it not an expected result? so God should have just blessded him without all this cruel show of babarism.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2016
ValentineMary:

I really did not want to comment but I can't stand seeing insanity and ignorance being passed as faith. For crying out loud the significance here is that we should do God's will even if it demands killing. Faith based religion is dangerous and should be looked at as such, I have heard people saying that they would kill if the pope under God told them to do so.
Mr . Man he was never going to kill in the first place . Stop twisting the significance of the event .

If this Abraham story is d basis for christianity, then christianity lack any basis for morality. And u also said that God was testing him. For what is he no longer omniscient? was it not an expected result? so God should have just blessded him without all this cruel show of babarism. [/i]

Where did I say God was testing Him or do you have impaired reasoning ? I am trying to say since God is an all knowing entity , it wasn't really a test because God knew the outcome (Cant you think?) . It was for a purpose which I have been saying here all these while .

As I said before . Somewhere in North Korea (an atheist country) , 2016 , people are being executed and fed to dogs . And in Syria , teens are being amputated /beheaded for trivial crimes . You should try reading the news to see why you should be bothered for people who have no moral compass .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
I have never seen such an epic dodge in my life grin you think his actions were justified at the same time running away from answering what you would do in that situation..grin

a very simple question Since according to you Abraham did the right thing attempting to murder his son, what would you have done in that same situation.. Do it or refuse

I thought it was supposed to be simple since you know which is the right one grin we understand the dodge bro, we really do grin

You are asking two different questions , from the context of my explanations

johnydon22:

The question remains [color=#990000]If God ask you to murder your son, would you obey or disagree?

Since according to you Abraham did the right thing attempting to murder his son, what would you have done in that same situation.. Do it or refuse

Anyway , If I were Abraham I dont know if I will accept or refuse . Only God , as an all knowing entity , knows if I will accept or refuse . God knows your type of person and understands the limit of trials you can take . Everyone is different . God understands why He chose Abraham and then made His "test" extreme
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07am On Feb 19, 2016
urheme:

Ok, God exist, i totally agree with you, can he possibly order a human sacrifice

No

1 Like

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are asking two different questions , from the context of my explanations

Anyway , If I were Abraham I dont know if I will accept or refuse . Only God , as an all knowing entity , knows if I will accept or refuse . God knows your type of person and understands the limit of trials you can take . Everyone is different . God understands why He chose Abraham and then made His "test" extreme

Prrrrrrrrf Just Negodu... I like the way you dodge questions, you no longer know if you would do it or not, i thought Abraham's actions were the right one i wonder why you are dodging from following his examples....grin

Please we are not talking about who is different or not, the question is "If you are the one asked to sacrifice your son or anybody related to you, what would you do?

like me answer what i would say if i was the one "No fu_ck you, am not doing it, i cannot do it and i will not because i find it wrong and barbaric" its a simple answer, we all know what we are capable of doing or not so please stop the dangling like CoolUsername once used and simply answer the question..

"would you do it or not?" this is so simple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2016
herald9:
In a generation where humans lived up to 1000 years but still experienced menopause at 45-55 years...

What a waste!

Another pointer to how fake the Bible is, it's stories and the characters therein...

cheesy
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
Prrrrrrrrf Just Negodu... I like the way you dodge questions, you no longer know if you would do it or not, i thought Abraham's actions were the right one i wonder why you are dodging from following his examples....grin

Please we are not talking about who is different or not, the question is "If you are the one asked to sacrifice your son or anybody related to you, what would you do?

like me answer what i would say if i was the one "No fu_ck you, am not doing it, i cannot do it and i will not because i find it wrong and barbaric" its a simple answer, we all know what we are capable of doing or not so please stop the dangling like CoolUsername once used and simply answer the question..

"would you do it or not?" this is so simple

I told you in all honesty that I dont know if I will or not . Only God knows just like He evidently did in the case of Abraham .
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2016
herald9:
In a generation where humans lived up to 1000 years but still experienced menopause at 45-55 years...

What a waste!

Another pointer to how fake the Bible is, it's stories and the characters therein...

lmao ... are you lots this dumb
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I told you in all honesty that I dont know if I will or not . Only God knows just like He evidently did in the case of Abraham .
hahahaha all of a sudden you no longer own your own will or volition...Quite funny.. You know something is fishy when someone do not know his own capabilities….this means you deny owning your own volition.

well we all have seen it here... smileyi like the way you danced from denying the question to "i don't know"

shows we are making progress grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
hahahaha all of a sudden you no longer own your own will or volition...Quite funny.. You know something is fishy when someone do not know his own capabilities….this means you deny owning your own volition.

well we all have seen it here... smileyi like the way you danced from denying the question to "i don't know"

shows we are making progress grin

Roftlmao ... what progress . I said : " I don't know" . The same way you deny the existence of God but when asked how life came into existence you say you dont know cheesy . Have you forgotten ? wink

These niggas are learners . Someone needs to shove their puerility in their face in order for them to realize what's up
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by Scholar8200(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2016
ValentineMary:

I really did not want to comment but I can't stand seeing insanity and ignorance being passed as faith.
was it insanity and/or barbarism when he expected a child from a barren, dead womb, he himself being more or less dead?(simply because God promised it)
And did he get what he expected?
Will it also be insanity if he assayed to obey that command with same expectation that God will raise the child up back again?
Answer YES or NO.

For crying out loud the significance here is that we should do God's will even if it demands killing. Faith based religion is dangerous and should be looked at as such
Would you honestly say this in the light of what we find in the early Church and their communities?

, I have heard people saying that they would kill if the pope under God told them to do so
And those people spoke for over 700 million? Is every christian under the pope? And how many people were thus tested in the WHOLE BIBLE afterwards?

. If this Abraham story is d basis for christianity, then christianity lack any basis for morality.
Can this be proven on the field, using the Bible and from history? As an atheist, what should be society's basis for morality?

And u also said that God was testing him. For what is he no longer omniscient? was it not an expected result? so God should have just blessded him without all this cruel show of babarism.
Abraham had to choose to be blessed, his free moral agency had to play a part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Roftlmao ... what progress . I said : " I don't know" . The same way you deny the existence of God but when asked how life came into existence you say you dont know cheesy . Have you forgotten ? wink

These niggas are learners . Someone needs to shove their puerility in their face in order for them to realize what's up
Hahahahaha there is a difference asking me questions on my OWN actions, how can i deny not knowing my own actions grin how the world came to be is not an action of Johnydon..

But when i am asked if i would eat apple or banana? i freaking know what my choice will be..

I still maintain, i love the way you danced from Denying the question to "i don't know"... we are getting there grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by Scholar8200(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
herald9:

The main idea of my post was why their women lived up to that extent but still possessed the same menstrual cycle like us, normal humans... Not which generation lived longer or shorter.
Kindly prove the highlighted (from the Bible) including ages of your respondents bearing in mind the 45-55 range you claimed initially.

Sarah's main issue was barreness. Old age came in later; the issue of deadness of womb came up when Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90 Genesis 17:17 Any similarities to today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahahaha there is a difference asking me questions on my OWN actions, how can i deny not knowing my own actions grin how the world came to be is not an action of Johnydon..

But when i am asked if i would eat apple or banana? i freaking know what my choice will be..

I still maintain, i love the way you danced from Denying the question to "i don't know"... we are getting there grin

Johnydon22 : Will you go for the football game this afternoon between Comp Sci and Mech Eng ?

Me : I dont know

Johydon22 : You are not going because you dont want to see your team get beaten . Hahaha ... we are getting there

Me :

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Johnydon22 : Will you go for the football game this afternoon between Comp Sci and Mech Eng ?

Me : I dont know

Johydon22 : You are not going because you dont want to see your team get beaten . Hahaha ... we are getting there

Me :
lmao ... grin I love this!!! grin Let's keep the thread afloat for more people to read.

So you are telling me you don't want to follow the good examples of Abraham?? wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Scholar8200:
Kindly prove the highlighted (from the Bible) including ages of your respondents bearing in mind the 45-55 range you claimed initially.

Sarah's main issue was barreness. Old age came in later; the issue of deadness of womb came up when Abraham was 100 and Sarah was 90 Genesis 17:17 Any similarities to today?

Thank you very much @ first statement . They give their own interpretation of biblical texts and then ridicule it and call you ignorant and irrational when you try to explain what it means undecided grin For Christ sake , I'm the one practicing Christianity not you so I should have a better knowledge of it .

Let me give my interpretation , then criticize my own interpretation not yours . So in order to continue wallowing in that delusion , they remain obstinate about their opinion and hide their insecurities by calling Christians irrational , illogical bla bla - in that way they feel imperiously superior intellectually .

That's a pathetic repugnant way of reasoning , arguing or debating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by hahn(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Come on bro . We all know you tried comparing the dispensation of Adam and Sarah because you thought Sarah was ripe in her 90s .

I was only replying to scholes

And this miracle chose to happen when God visited her . Hahaha ...

Lol. Same way it happened when other gods visited their own adherents

Again . The purpose was not attempted murder but Abraham's exhibition of faith and obedience even at the VERY EXTREME and the outcome of the event will have to correlate with the life and purpose of Christ's coming .

Y'all to blind to see it ? What do you even know sef Giving your own interpretations of biblical events and obdurately claiming its true - that has to be the most foolish attempt I've ever seen .

Attempted murder is attempted murder. Will you kill your child if god told you so?

You are the one too blind to see that biblical events are nothing more than jewish myths. The same way sango breathed fire is the same way jesus walked on water.

Waiting for the answer to my question. Will you kill your child if your commands you to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by CoolUsername: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If God knows whether we'll obey him or not beforehand, then what's the point of religion?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
CoolUsername:

If God knows whether we'll obey him or not beforehand, then what's the point of religion?

Man made religion .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church? / Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / Is It Wrong To Attend Different Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.