Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery (13336 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) / The Barbaric Execution Of Ananias And Sapphira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by UyiIredia(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
wiegraf:
these are the smartest things you've said since you stopped pretending to be atheist. and you always believed them, yet you live with such dissonance. are you willing to accept you're a godist and no humanist as well? inb4 you claim i believe in god because of tone of this post...

Bah!
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by wiegraf: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

Bah!
smiley you know this to be true, consumate confusionist. and great signature btw
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by UyiIredia(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
wiegraf:
smiley you know this to be true, consumate confusionist. and great signature btw

I hope you are confused otherwise my job won't be well done.
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by wiegraf: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

I hope you are confused otherwise my job won't be well done.
you do still have ways to go before you bamboozle the likes of me. but, and this is no arrogance, it may be an impossible task for just about anyone for a variety of reasons. no, i am not dogmatic. that said, you keep your fellow religionists suitably confused.

2 Likes

Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by UyiIredia(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
wiegraf:
you do still have ways to go before you bamboozle the likes of me. but, and this is no arrogance, it may be an impossible task for just about anyone for a variety of reasons. no, i am not dogmatic. that said, you keep your fellow religionists suitably confused.

To think that you can't see when you're confused. Your case is hopeless.
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by wiegraf: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
UyiIredia:

To think that you can't see when you're confused. Your case is hopeless.
this post is good, but not good enough. see?
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 1:22am On Apr 15, 2016
wiegraf:
this post is good, but not good enough. see?

lol
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by urahara(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
johnydon22:
"No fu_ck you" hahaha epic answer which will be exactly what any sane human would say.

Egbon yahweh If you want the boy, come and take him make i see grin

Lollllllll. grin grin grin grin
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by urahara(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Like I said God is an embodiment of good moral standards . Then I gave this analogy :

>> It is wrong to take meat from Mum's pot without her knowledge but if she tells you to go ahead then its right <<

God Himself told Abraham to go ahead - so it has been justified . You are an atheist so you thought differently , and I understand .

How can we show it was God that truly spoke to Him .

1. The event was mentioned severally in the bible

2. It also correlated with Christ's (God Himself) life and purpose on earth .

3. Israel is a great nation with millions of people - a promise made to Abraham which was fulfilled

U must be sick
Re: Abrahamism Or Celebration Of Barbaric Savagery by johnydon22(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2016
urahara:

U must be sick
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Receive The Holy Spirit Without Speaking In Tongues? / The Self Proclaimed Genius Called Sciencewatch / What's The Best Way Of Changing Your Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.