Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles (1081 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles by Dongreat(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Any man with a daughter dreads certain things. Well, correction, A NUMBER of certain things. We're all on the same page here, yeah? Anyway, despite the fact that most would prefer it if these things came later rather than sooner, the facts of life dictate that these events will indeed come, and some will come before others. Let's all just hope and pray that we aren't so unlucky as to be stuck in a car when they do! That's exactly what happened when one dad picked his young daughter up from school one fateful day...
‎As any father would, he asked his daughter what she'd learned in school that day. Since she was still only in grade school, he assumed he'd be regaled with stories of the ABCs and learning the value of sharing. You know what they say about assuming, right?

His little girl, brimming with excitement, couldn't wait to tell him!

"Today," she said proudly, "we learned that boys are different from girls!"

Looking in the rear view mirror, the father could only see his daughter's hair — she was still so little.

"My teacher said that boys have a thing that girls don't," she continued.

‎"Ah...yes, well that is true," the father said, a little daunted. Unable to think of anything further to say, he anxiously let the car descend into silence...and then his daughter started talking again.

"See, that's how girls know that boys ARE boys," she said. "They see this little thing that hangs down and know: that is a boy!"

As she was saying all this, the father was frantically calculating in his head just how long they had between where they were and home. His conclusion: literally an eternity!‎

"Did you know that boys swell up when they see a girl?" she asked, innocently.

At this point, the dad's hands had grown slick on the steering wheel as his palms began to sweat.

"I, ah, um...well..." he stammered, desperately trying to think of something, ANYTHING to say that might change the topic.

Then, she dropped the bomb!

"Daddy, why do girls like boys to have this thing?"

"Good lord," the father thought. "What should I say? Hasn't every woman asked that question at one point or another?"

"Oh...well, umm...you see sweetie..."

But the little girl didn't even wait for his answer!‎

"It's because it waggles when they walk, so the girl knows that this is a boy and that she likes him. Then, the boy sees the girl and he swells up, and then the girl knows that he ALSO likes her," she explained. "Then they get married, and then they get cooked!"

'Well, uncomfortable," thought Dad, "but not wrong."

Though the ending confused him slightly (cooked?), the father considered it and thought that maybe it was a good thing that his daughter knew the beginner's birds and bees.

As they arrived home, the little girl fished something out of her school backpack and said, "Daddy, I drew a picture of what we learned at school today, wanna see?"

While he wasn't totally sure that he did, the father glanced down out of curiosity at the drawing his daughter was proudly holding up. When he saw what she had made, he had to sit down.

Scrawled across the paper, in all his woman-enticing glory, was a detailed crayon drawing of a large, male turkey! His snood (the red thing that dangles over the male's beak), the thing that female turkeys find oh-so-irresistible, was magnificently drawn, his tail feathers stood tall and proud.

The little girl got offended because her father laughed so hard at her drawing, laughed until he cried, in fact, but he reassured her that he really loved her drawing, and she soon forgot about his laughter.

The father, however, would never be able to get that turkey out of his head!‎

CC: Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles by Kustin(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is what we call- stupidity of the highest degree undecidedThis is what we call- stupidity of the highest degree
Re: A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles by TruthHurts1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Daddy you never see anything yet. Wait till she becomes a teenager. By then she go know the difference between tolo-tolo and boys...
Re: A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles by Dongreat(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kustin:
This is what we call- stupidity of the highest degree undecidedThis is what we call- stupidity of the highest degree

Stupidity is when you didn't read a topic and comment stupidly. That's the real stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles by chigoizie7(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kustin:

And what is stupid about this?

U ve actually not spent a good time with a young lad, only then will u realise that being a parent is not all about paying school fees, buying cloth and feeding.

My little nephew asked me series of questions when he visited naija from UK, I couldn't answer those questions if I don't lie to him, and I don't want to lie to him, so i told him that I will answer his questions whenever I visit UK, I had to call my sis and d hubby, and told dem to answer d guys question in a more truthful manner so that he doesn't get d wrong answer elsewhere. They did answer the question, but whenever I am on the phone with this boy, all he does is to remind me about his questions and when I am comming to UK to answer them.

I complained to d parents about answering the question, they said they did, they actually told me d answer they gave him incase he changes his mind on getting the answers even b4 getting to UK.

That was when I know that, being a parent is a whole lot of work. And if one is not careful enough, u will make d worst mistake of your life which will affect them negatively.

2 Likes

Re: A Little Girl Learned A Valuable Lesson. When She Told Her Dad, He Was Speechles by EmilyNte1988(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Why Dose This Happen / Guys Should Really Stop This! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.