Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. (737 Views)

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by zone20: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike’s husband, Churchill has shared his feeling following the birth of his new baby.
While he reveals the baby’s name to be Omodayo, he stated that he is the luckiest man on the planet and that his purpose for living has taken a new meaning.

Read:

“The KING is HERE! OMODAYO IS HERE. I am the luckiest and happiest man on the planet today, A father blessed amongst many, my purpose of living has a new meaning entirely because your arrival into the world has change my life!

“Month to month my anticipation grew! I couldn't wait for you to open your eyes into this world! My heart melts for the love I have for you is absolute percent. Nations will come to your light. Kings will come to see the brightness of your dawn Foreigners will build your wall and Kings will serve you. You will be like a city set on a hill that can't be Hiden. The joy of my life. I have loved you my prince, From the month you were conceived in your mum's womb. Baby Churchill.”

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/02/read-what-tonto-dikehs-husband-said-about-his-new-born-baby/

cc, ishilove, lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by zone20: 4:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congrats

Happy Family
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
so happy for u
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tontolet and her Babylet
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by Lilimax(f): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lovely!
I wish them well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by Pappyto: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hi
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by Beremx(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Churchill. Make sure you show us your baby's pictures. We don't want another Tiwa Savage Kim Kardashian wannabe hiding baby's face.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Husband Reveals His New Born Baby Name. by Adaowerri111: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
That's good, BTW where's the photo of the baby, I pray he looks like tonto

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade "Photoshopped" Into An African-Map (photo) / Happy Birthday To This Pretty Actress Juliet Ibrahim / Opinion: Why P Square Break Up Should Part Ways If They Won't Work With Jude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.