Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day (20507 Views)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Gifts Her Diamond Watch & Necklace As Push Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by gistmeloveblog: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
To celebrate Mothers Day yesterday,Churchill Oladunni Olakunle took to instagram to shower praises on his wife and mother of his son,Tonto Dikeh..

I don't say it enough.
I don't say it loud enough.
I don't say it with as much passion as I feel.
I don't say it when I always should.
But, here I go...

I married a fantastic woman
I want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU with everything that I am!! You're dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness.
You're one fabulous wife and an amazing mother to our son
A brilliant mother and one of my best friends.
Because of you my life is filled with
smiles, beautiful moments, and true love.
You are a phenomenal woman.
All that you do makes my life more wonderful than you may ever know.
God has given me a woman that has proven to be a beautiful mother,
a wonderful wife,
and an amazing friend.
I'm thankful to God
for you being such a blessing in my life.
Happy Mother's Day Baby.❤️❤️❤️

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/tonto-dikehs-husband-showers-praises-on.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by gistmeloveblog: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

true love

READ MORE COMMENT & SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/tonto-dikehs-husband-showers-praises-on.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Nykirjuliette(m): 8:05am On Mar 07, 2016
Touching!

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2016
nice one

update from praizeblog:: Photos : The Deputy Governor of Yobe
state, Abubakar Ali, was today, involved
in a car crash http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/photos-deputy-governor-of-yobe-state.html?m=0
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by sexyglow(f): 9:08am On Mar 07, 2016
One of your best friends undecided

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by LesbianBoy(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by theshaderoom: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Awww. So cute. I envy their love in a good way. Wish them the best

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
She is Ur best friend or one of Ur best friend undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by boma95(f): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Awww.. So happy for her cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by nuelzy: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
d posters above me nah thieves... dey stole my tots....

bt like hell!!

one of his best friends

if ah be tonto...im must tell me who d remaining friends are and how many dem dey #rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by ShitHead(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
I wish Linda Ikeji is reading this...

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by BatmanIsWatching(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by ylaa(f): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
make me tell my oga too to post we own. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
To celebrate Mothers Day yesterday,Churchill Oladunni Olakunle took to instagram to shower praises on his wife and mother of his son,Tonto Dikeh..

I don't say it enough.
I don't say it loud enough.
I don't say it with as much passion as I feel.
I don't say it when I always should.
But, here I go...

I married a fantastic woman
I want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU with everything that I am!! You're dependable, wonderful, and full of kindness.
You're one fabulous wife and an amazing mother to our son
A brilliant mother and one of my best friends.
Because of you my life is filled with
smiles, beautiful moments, and true love.
You are a phenomenal woman.
All that you do makes my life more wonderful than you may ever know.
God has given me a woman that has proven to be a beautiful mother,
a wonderful wife,
and an amazing friend.
I'm thankful to God
for you being such a blessing in my life.
Happy Mother's Day Baby.❤️❤️❤️

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/tonto-dikehs-husband-showers-praises-on.html

This guy and his caged rat look whenever she's near him grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by wiloy2k8(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
they just start

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by ylaa(f): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
next story will be: john okafor praises wife on mother's day.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Franchise21(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Next
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by ngmgeek(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
The beginning is always so sweet and rosy we all wish it stays that way.

I wish them well, sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Sammyramires(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
All the best to an underdog wife material!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by NobleAngell(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why am I not jealous?Why?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Real men are priceless

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by nepapole(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Nickymezor(f): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hw nice smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Never really liked her b4 now but I've loved the way she's matured with marriage. God bless your home
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
sexyglow:
One of your best friends undecided
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by CutieFloxy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
So we shld start crying abi...... *continue eating my popcorn*
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by rita25(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
God always pour ice water on dis tonto dike hothead for her to stay in her marriage take all the ini edo and jenifa and all celebrity marriage frends away from her expecially that toke makinwa abi na makinlo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by MoneypassGod(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
as if they will not later divorce...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by NobleAngell(f): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
She is Ur best friend or one of Ur best friend undecided
U want him to lie shebi?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by CutieFloxy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
So we shld start crying abi * continue eating my popcorn*
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day by gbens2000(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
rita25:
God always pour ice water on dis tonto dike hothead for her to stay in her marriage take all the ini edo and jenifa and all celebrity marriage frends away from her expecially that toke makinwa abi na makinlo? grin
u said my mind bae.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos / Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank / List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.