Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Want To Cross From Glo Customer Care To A Good It Company Pls I Need Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Cross From Glo Customer Care To A Good It Company Pls I Need Advise (880 Views)

Before You Cross To Another Bank, Consider These / Many Resign From Glo Ghana As Company Closes Many Of Its Outlets / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Cross From Glo Customer Care To A Good It Company Pls I Need Advise by flosk: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2009
i have a friend who happens to be in Glo customer care and wishes to cross to an IT company or IT section in banks. the friend is CCNP certified but cant find fulfillment in customer care service .pls can you suggest where to cross to without taking entrance test because of having spent a year in Glo.
Re: I Want To Cross From Glo Customer Care To A Good It Company Pls I Need Advise by okeyz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2009
r u the one??
Re: I Want To Cross From Glo Customer Care To A Good It Company Pls I Need Advise by Superuser(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
You can forward your CV to me: biosoftng@yahoo.com, i will help develop it to suite IT vacancies and also recommend for some prospective employers.

Biocon Consulting,

(1) (Reply)

Be Itil First, Grab Service Desk Job With Etisalat,mtn,glo, With Ease / Which Proffession Is The Most Prestigeous In Nigeria Of Today / Job Vacancy For Graduate Trainee,experience Staff,unskilled Labourers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.