Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS (12512 Views)

Buhari Meets With Yakubu Gowon In Statehouse Today (photos / Buhari Breaks Fast With Diplomatic Corps Tonight / President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by viviangist2: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Nigerian President , Muhammadu Buhari Today 18th February 2016 at the State House In Abuja Host , a reception get together for the members of the Diplomatic Corps , see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/president-buhari-hosts-to-a-reception-members-of-the-diplomatic-corps-in-statehouse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by viviangist2: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by EHMIR(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Amiable nd charismatic president,i still believe in u nd naija
even tho things arent smooth with ussad

God bless pmb God bless naija

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by kay29000(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
MY PRESIDENT!!!

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Horlawoomey(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Charismatic Presidio.
May God be with you.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by apesinola001: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
kay29000:
MY PRESIDENT!!!

Typical zombie!

A dollar trades for 385 naira, the 2016 budget is a mess and the economy is at its nadir yet, like a bionic programmed being, you're cheering the senile man on!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by psquaret: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
that is my man, the man that mean what he say and say what he mean. Things may be rough now for Nigerian but there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
Other country who went through this came out better and stronger. Nigeria will be a better and stronger country we will be proud of but will not just happen it will require great sacrifice From young and old.
Let's us all come together and build our country.
God bless federal republic of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by apesinola001: 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buhari till 2050

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by abiolag(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hope Nigeria will benefit from this or else
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Lanretoye(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Diplomatic corps,when will he meet with the federal road safety corps and the National youth service corps.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by abiolag(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hope Nigerians will benefit from this or else
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by truthspeaks: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
@least dis is an alternative to his travelling. Baba pls raise d ease of doing biz in 9ja so dat these guyz' countries can invest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by dokunbam(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
apesinola001:
Sai Baba, Sai Buhari

We still get hope bro.

Always wishing the best for my country

We can do little from here

We will continue to wish, hope and pray for a better Nigeria

Good bless the Federal republic of Nigeria

More wisdom to the President

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by RedCapChief(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is truly what Buhari enjoys: living the good life and smiling upandan - while the economy burns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by missioner(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
what do diplomatic corps do ?
when will there form be out ?
I will like to join.
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by prelinctus: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Drinking and making merry while your country is burning. I'm weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by GudluckIBB(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
When Jonathan will see Buhari's charisma andthe way he carries him self,he will be like

God why I no get sence like Buhariwhen I dey there?
Why u make me clueless?

God bless Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Aromas: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Typical zombie!

A dollar trades for 385 naira, the 2016 budget is a mess and the economy is at its nadir yet, like a bionic programmed being, you're cheering the senile man on!
Den go ahead and fix it by making #1 to $1. original zombie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by efilefun(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Charly68: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
High level of spertern discipline made me proud of you Mr President..nobody needs to bribe the National assembly members for their ministries budget to sail through..as a matter of fact,the national assembly men & women are all on their toes because nobody want to go to jail. I pray for you that you will succeed in governance regardless of the price of oil ..All we need is a change of attitude from indiscipline lifestyle to disciplined attitude. We can make Africa proud again.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Khez: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
The president is rather a fool or doesn't know the dollar traded for 400 to naira today and his here raising cup of wine, talking nonsense, ediot, i nor blame at all, i blame the people that voted them into power to bring this untold hardship on innocent Nigerians

Ezi

He should continue sipping his winew and speaking like a snake about to swallow a chick, nor be him fault all

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by santori: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=43045589]

Typical zombie!

[/quote

another IPOD tout spotted.
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by PecE2Make: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
The pictures fine shia, it didn't look like niaja looks like abroad
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by Shortyy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sighs.. people have been brainwashed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by austinbrown: 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
When will he meet peace corps?
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by mynd1(f): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
God bless my president
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Hosts To A Reception Members Of The Diplomatic Corps In Statehouse - PICS by mynd1(f): 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shortyy:
Sighs.. people have been brainwashed
How? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Ekpo Nta Is Not Sacked'' - ICPC Releases statement (photo) / Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest / Muslim Group Seeks Inclusion In Tinubu’s Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.