Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,132 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling (1060 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by frankdoz: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
SOHO SHOULDN'T DENY NNAMDI KANU BAIL BASED ON 'PROBABILITY RULING'
Thursday, 18 February 2016
JUSTICE JOHN TSOHO SHOULDN'T DENY NNAMDI KANU BAIL, BASED ON 'PROBABILITY RULING'
By Ibeh Gift Amarachi
For Family Writers
No where in the World where a Judge will make a ruling based on probability, Constitution and Laws will forever supersede probability and its stand in any Court of jurisdiction. If a Judge makes rulings based on probability, it means, that very Judge is not competent enough and should be fired. Justice John Tsoho made a ruling on the 29 of January at the Federal High Court Abuja and in his statement "Nnamdi Kanu will not be granted bail, because he is 'LIKELY TO JUMP BAIL' due to his dual possession of passport".
TSOHOI have exposed the meaningless, baseless and unconstitutional violation of the human right of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, due to his dual citizenship. But, it is very paramount to let the World know that, the total reasons for the denial of bail of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu by Justice John Tsoho the puppet Judge of tyrant Mohammadu Buhari, who is actually in charge of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's case,is totally Fraudulent, Unconstitutional, Illegal, A violation of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's right and a slap on not just Nigeria judiciary but every Court of jurisdiction.
I will like to drag your attention to this probability ruling "BECAUSE HE IS LIKELY TO JUMP BAIL". What an insult to the Court of jurisdiction, which indicates that Justice John Tsoho schooled in an environment, that is not conducive for learning, for him not to have understood what he was taught in Law School. It is only a Judge with good training that wouldn't let a Hundred Million Naira bribe becloud his thought of reasoning, by not making rulings based on the Law to expose his standard of education. One will ask, what moves are members of the Nigeria Judiciary taking, in other to stop the dragging of Nigeria judiciary into the mud by Justice John Tsoho through Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's case? Just speaking against this barbaric ruling in your bedroom, has no effect in the removal of the stain on the white cloth of Law. An unabated action must be taken, because a probability ruling is a slap to every court of jurisdiction.
You don't use a dicey and probability ruling, to keep ones right in hostage. The right of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu must stop been trampled on, based on a probability ruling. He must be granted bail and must not be denied his human right, due to a laughable probability ruling. Citizen Nnamdi Kanu have been tortured and assaulted both in Nigeria secret chamber and as well publicly in the court of Law,by DSS and even Kuje Prison warders for over 90days,against the Nigeria Constitution, which tyrant Mohammadu Buhari and Puppet Justice John Tsoho,considers trashy by replacing it with their personal constitutions, which includes "Probability Ruling". If John Tsoho wants to practicalise the new Self Probability Constitution, then it must not be on the human right of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu. He should use such personal law, against Zarah Buhari and Senator Bukola Saraki who are in possession of dual passport and release Citizen Nnamdi Kanu whose right has been trampled unlawfully and against humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by illmatic101(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
For the yeye mod that derives pleasure in banning me, I've reported your case to Okija, in 7days you already know what will happen, the thunder wey go fire you dey fall like Naira angry
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by richeso: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2016
There's Truth in this.....
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by Tunami(m): 3:39am On Feb 19, 2016
i concur.
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:40am On Feb 19, 2016
frankdoz:
SOHO SHOULDN'T DENY NNAMDI KANU BAIL BASED ON 'PROBABILITY RULING'
Thursday, 18 February 2016
JUSTICE JOHN TSOHO SHOULDN'T DENY NNAMDI KANU BAIL, BASED ON 'PROBABILITY RULING'
By Ibeh Gift Amarachi
For Family Writers
No where in the World where a Judge will make a ruling based on probability, Constitution and Laws will forever supersede probability and its stand in any Court of jurisdiction. If a Judge makes rulings based on probability, it means, that very Judge is not competent enough and should be fired. Justice John Tsoho made a ruling on the 29 of January at the Federal High Court Abuja and in his statement "Nnamdi Kanu will not be granted bail, because he is 'LIKELY TO JUMP BAIL' due to his dual possession of passport".
TSOHOI have exposed the meaningless, baseless and unconstitutional violation of the human right of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, due to his dual citizenship. But, it is very paramount to let the World know that, the total reasons for the denial of bail of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu by Justice John Tsoho the puppet Judge of tyrant Mohammadu Buhari, who is actually in charge of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's case,is totally Fraudulent, Unconstitutional, Illegal, A violation of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's right and a slap on not just Nigeria judiciary but every Court of jurisdiction.
I will like to drag your attention to this probability ruling "BECAUSE HE IS LIKELY TO JUMP BAIL". What an insult to the Court of jurisdiction, which indicates that Justice John Tsoho schooled in an environment, that is not conducive for learning, for him not to have understood what he was taught in Law School. It is only a Judge with good training that wouldn't let a Hundred Million Naira bribe becloud his thought of reasoning, by not making rulings based on the Law to expose his standard of education. One will ask, what moves are members of the Nigeria Judiciary taking, in other to stop the dragging of Nigeria judiciary into the mud by Justice John Tsoho through Citizen Nnamdi Kanu's case? Just speaking against this barbaric ruling in your bedroom, has no effect in the removal of the stain on the white cloth of Law. An unabated action must be taken, because a probability ruling is a slap to every court of jurisdiction.
You don't use a dicey and probability ruling, to keep ones right in hostage. The right of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu must stop been trampled on, based on a probability ruling. He must be granted bail and must not be denied his human right, due to a laughable probability ruling. Citizen Nnamdi Kanu have been tortured and assaulted both in Nigeria secret chamber and as well publicly in the court of Law,by DSS and even Kuje Prison warders for over 90days,against the Nigeria Constitution, which tyrant Mohammadu Buhari and Puppet Justice John Tsoho,considers trashy by replacing it with their personal constitutions, which includes "Probability Ruling". If John Tsoho wants to practicalise the new Self Probability Constitution, then it must not be on the human right of Citizen Nnamdi Kanu. He should use such personal law, against Zarah Buhari and Senator Bukola Saraki who are in possession of dual passport and release Citizen Nnamdi Kanu whose right has been trampled unlawfully and against humanity.

You're an idi.ot!

The same reason why someone i.e of Foreign/Nigerian descent that is accused of committing a serious crime here, has NEVER been outside the United States, but has (familial) "ties" to Nigeria will NEVER be granted bail is the same reason Nnamdi Kanu is still being kept in custody: It is called being a FLIGHT RISK!

Imbe*ciles like yourself, need to stop misinforming the public.

4 Likes

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by chosen04(f): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're an idi.ot!

The same reason why someone i.e of Foreign/Nigerian descent that is accused of committing a serious crime here, has NEVER been outside the United States, but has "ties" to Nigeria will NEVER be granted bail is the same reason Nnamdi Kanu is still being kept in custody: It is called being a FLIGHT RISK!

Imbe*ciles like yourself, need top stop misinforming the public.
......Another Probability ruling supporting APC zombie.....You think bail condition was created for fun?

1 Like

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by Kestolovee95(f): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're an idi.ot!

The same reason why someone i.e of Foreign/Nigerian descent that is accused of committing a serious crime here, has NEVER been outside the United States, but has "ties" to Nigeria will NEVER be granted bail is the same reason Nnamdi Kanu is still being kept in custody: It is called being a FLIGHT RISK!

See this yoruba man that always deny his rusted roof background calling someone an idddiot. Have you smelt your armpit today, Mr yoruba dirty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2016
chosen04:
......Another Probability ruling supporting APC zombie.....You think bail condition was created for fun?
"Probability Ruling"

ROFLMAO.

Nigerians and I-know-it-All-Even-Though-I-Dont-Have-An-Inkling-What-Im-Talking-About.

1 Like

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Kestolovee95:

See this yoruba man that always deny his rusted roof background calling someone an idddiot. Have you smelt your armpit today, Mr yoruba dirty.
I just saw your profile picture.

ROFLMAOoooooooooo
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by kissval1388: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

You're an idi.ot!

mod if u don't ban this guy, I will quit nairaland.
he just broke a law buy calling the o.p an idiot. I rest my case
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2016
We call dem zoo so we don't expect dem 2 rezin like human beings
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by Caseless: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

ROFLMAOoooooooooo
grin grin I did too.

1 Like

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by Caseless: 10:28am On Feb 19, 2016
When they write, you could see stvpidity littered allover their write-up.

2 Likes

Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2016
kissval1388:

mod if u don't ban this guy, I will quit nairaland.
he just broke a law buy calling the o.p an idiot. I rest my case
If I had called him "Intelligent" wouldn't that have been breaking the law, seeing as that would've been a clear lie and insult to intelligent people?

Why does the truth hurt most of you?
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by Kestolovee95(f): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
ROFLMAOoooooooooo
Yes that kestolove95 from Ankpa, kogi
Re: Tsoho Shouldn't Deny Nnamdi Kanu Bail Based On Probability Ruling by pentag0nal: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

ROFLMAOoooooooooo

That pix belongs to Kestolove95. wink wink grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari: A Disaster In Waiting! / Aregbe Creates 31 Lcda, 3 Area Councils, 2 Admin Offices, Dissolves Caretakers / If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.