Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,295 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? (1063 Views)

Arrest For Hate Speech: Arewa Youth Council Gives Gov. Masari 48 Hours Ultimatum / SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu / Osinbajo To Act As President For 10 Days- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:35am On Apr 05, 2016
Hello people, if you are made to assume the office of the president for 48 hours, what will you do or what policies will you make, to provide remedy to the current economic situation?

Alright people, let's all prefer solution to this situation, because this is out country and we got no other country to call ours, we can only make it better by contributing in one way or the other.

So contribute maturely.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Destruction for 16yrs, you are expecting are night solution. You must be wailer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:53am On Apr 05, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
At least there is something you can say or do.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by AbuMaryam1(m): 3:06am On Apr 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
At least there is something you can say or do.
Did you realize you says 48hrs? Isn't a broken bridge we want repair, it's a country of 170m population messed for over a decade. Think we'll Bros.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2016
ok
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by kuuljay(m): 4:12am On Apr 05, 2016
48 hours to remedy Nigerian woes grin grin grin grin no wander we expect superman out of the old man, even Dr okonjo had started warning us to brace up for hard times cos we chopped everything including our tomorrow

1 Like

Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2016
(1) I will first KILL DANGOTE and all the top BUSINESS man (REASON:: They are the one behind the death of Naira)

(2) I will return fuel subsidy cause that alone is the main reason why this oil marketers or wetin den dey call them dey make us suffer (REASON:: since Buhari removed fuel subsidy which is the only way for oil marketers to loot Nigeria treasury, then this oil thieves oh!! Sorry, oil marketers have gang up to destroy Buhari's government by not importing fuel anymore which has brought suffering on Nigerians)

(3). At op, I will send DSS to detain you cause you are a magician. (REASON: Nigeria has turn to [I don forget Merlin town]. Ok, Nigeria don turn to merlin movie where magicians are not welcome..)

GOODLUCK
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:15am On Apr 05, 2016
kuuljay:
48 hours to remedy Nigerian woes grin grin grin grin no wander we expect superman out of the old man, even Dr okonjo had started warning us to brace up for hard times cos we chopped everything including our tomorrow
our tomorrow, really?
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by maximunimpact(m): 4:18am On Apr 05, 2016
If such a man exist in this country then 2019 will be too long a wait to vote for him. Nigeria's problems economically is not a challenge that can be solved within 48hours, however if am given the chance, the first thing i will do is put the economy out of its misery by devaluing the naira, then reduce the money in circulation by 50%, ban importation of all fashion, staple foods and luxury commodities as well as declaring a state of emergency in agriculture and De-emphacise oil money.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by otukpo(f): 4:24am On Apr 05, 2016
48 hrs?

APC has been a big disapppointment to those that believed in them.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by kuuljay(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
our tomorrow, really?
yes our tomorrow,if the western world stops buying our fuel today our economy will be grounded today abi how much we save? Budget rellies on prize of crude
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2016
I will divide the country. that's the needed solution.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by opribo(m): 5:12am On Apr 05, 2016
1. Declare emergency return to agriculture
2. Develop local industries and education.
3. Wipe out insecurity by empowering the army and police and other security agencies.
4. Revamp the health sector and declare a national reorientation of the youths to imbibe our value system and culture.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by apatuku: 5:24am On Apr 05, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
your are brainless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2016
godson36:
(1) I will first KILL DANGOTE and all the top BUSINESS man (REASON:: They are the one behind the death of Naira)

(2) I will return fuel subsidy cause that alone is the main reason why this oil marketers or wetin den dey call them dey make us suffer (REASON:: since Buhari removed fuel subsidy which is the only way for oil marketers to loot Nigeria treasury, then this oil thieves oh!! Sorry, oil marketers have gang up to destroy Buhari's government by not importing fuel anymore which has brought suffering on Nigerians)

(3). At op, I will send DSS to detain you cause you are a magician. (REASON: Nigeria has turn to [I don forget Merlin town]. Ok, Nigeria don turn to merlin movie where magicians are not welcome..)

GOODLUCK
hahaha funny, are you serious?
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:35am On Apr 05, 2016
I
apatuku:
your are brainless!
hmmmm
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
hahaha funny, are you serious?
Confirm
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by ETHIX(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2016
I will embark on agriculture using mostly the NYSC copers to start with. Each state of the federation in conjuction with the federal government will get some agricultural intervention funds and ensure all NYSC copers participate in the agricultural scheme. Each state will be given a task considering what they can produce with competitive advantage.

All federal roads linking different state that will boost transportation of goods and services will be given priority first. I will ensure that contracts are given and monitored.

Without allowing state to also generate energy the power problem may not receive urgent resolution. State should also be given limited power and encouraged to generate power. Example it the IPP in lagos.

Fuel scarcity. The minister is trying to do a lot on this and also correcting some mistakes. The supply should be increased. Government should encourage building of refineries by private sectors. Licence should be given to them.

The looted funds recovered should either be channelled to power or building of refinery by govt but should be managed by the private sectors.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:23am On Apr 05, 2016
maximunimpact:
If such a man exist in this country then 2019 will be too long a wait to vote for him. Nigeria's problems economically is not a challenge that can be solved within 48hours, however if am given the chance, the first thing i will do is put the economy out of its misery by devaluing the naira, then reduce the money in circulation by 50%, ban importation of all fashion, staple foods and luxury commodities as well as declaring a state of emergency in agriculture and De-emphacise oil money.
of course I know it cannot be solved in 48 hours, but I really want to know if there can be any immediate and drastic action that can be taken to minimise the current economic hardship if given that time as the president , just as you have done.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 6:27am On Apr 05, 2016
ETHIX:
I will embark on agriculture using mostly the NYSC copers to start with. Each state of the federation in conjuction with the federal government will get some agricultural intervention funds and ensure all NYSC copers participate in the agricultural scheme. Each state will be given a task considering what they can produce with competitive advantage.

All federal roads linking different state that will boost transportation of goods and services will be given priority first. I will ensure that contracts are given and monitored.

Without allowing state to also generate energy the power problem may not receive urgent resolution. State should also be given limited power and encouraged to generate power. Example it the IPP in lagos.

Fuel scarcity. The minister is trying to do a lot on this and also correcting some mistakes. The supply should be increased. Government should encourage building of refineries by private sectors. Licence should be given to them.

The looted funds recovered should either be channelled to power or building of refinery by govt but should be managed by the private sectors.
hmmmm you've nailed it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2016
apatuku:
your are brainless!
I went through your posts I'm convinced you lack manners.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by ba7man(m): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Some people have to die.

If Nigeria looses 10million useless lives..we still have approximately 170million people left (still overpopulated ).

I'll sacrifice the few that make life hard for the many.

The judiciary will also feel my heat, nothing like rule of law here.

Nigerians need that fear factor to whip them in shape.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by obailala(m): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2016
Several people on here already complaining and asking for tenure elongation before they get to work. And then they blame OBJ and GEJ for asking for tenure elongation. grin
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by scribble: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2016
Buhari needs to consider suicide

He needs to kill himself so that his deputy can take over

He is VERY dull
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by naijagobetter(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2016
i will suspend the constitution, one house of assembly is ok, back to true federalism with new set of constitution, that stipulate death or life imprisonment for govt and cooperate looters, you have to be a dictator to achieve fast result in nigeria, that i will be for the duration
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by mars123(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2016
I will decentralise government, present a bill to replace state of origin with state of residence. I will declare state of emergency in the education, health and security sector. I will release funds for the upgrade of our police colleges to be world class, remove all police officers from political attaches, let them pay for body guards.

on the second day, I will establish a youthful political party made up of the top young committed brains in the country in all spheres of life and secretly release $3bn for its growth and development having 2019 in mind. I will invite intellects from the diaspora to also play a vital role in that party.

on the third day, i will surely be arrested for all illegality done by my government and I shall plead guilty.

of course if it were real, I will do a lot more.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by orisa37: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2016
I will start the process of AMENDING the Constitution in the NASS and the 36 state Assemblies to grant FULL AUTONOMY to State Governments with regards to sourcing and applications of their Funds, Security, Safety and Success of their States. Just make the Presidency less eexploitative in 48 hours.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2016
scribble:
Buhari needs to consider suicide

He needs to kill himself so that his deputy can take over

He is VERY dull
you are entitled to your opinion ooo
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2016
mars123:
I will decentralise government, present a bill to replace state of origin with state of residence. I will declare state of emergency in the education, health and security sector. I will release funds for the upgrade of our police colleges to be world class, remove all police officers from political attaches, let them pay for body guards.

on the second day, I will establish a youthful political party made up of the top young committed brains in the country in all spheres of life and secretly release $3bn for its growth and development having 2019 in mind. I will invite intellects from the diaspora to also play a vital role in that party.

on the third day, i will surely be arrested for all illegality done by my government and I shall plead guilty.

of course if it were real, I will do a lot more.
Hmmm Are you serious.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by gebest: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
U cant do anything unless u are a magician
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
U cant do anything unless u are a magician
Do you really think so.
Re: If You Are Made The President For 48 Hours,how Will You Remedy The Situation? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2016
orisa37:
I will start the process of AMENDING the Constitution in the NASS and the 36 state Assemblies to grant FULL AUTONOMY to State Governments with regards to sourcing and applications of their Funds, Security, Safety and Success of their States. Just make the Presidency less eexploitative in 48 hours.
Hmmm that's really an opinion.

(1) (Reply)

CCT Trial: Justice Auta Accedes To Saraki’s Request / Daughter Of Late NAFDAC Boss Dora Akunyili Meets Former President OBJ / Photos: Ibe Kachikwu hands over to new GMD of NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.