Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria (740 Views)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by TippyTop(m): 12:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Can I hear you all shout Amen?
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by Bishops10(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2016
??
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by oyinkinola: 1:41am On Feb 19, 2016
TippyTop:
Can I hear you all shout Amen?

......may God looted your life for good 16 years as pdp's looted nigeria treasury.....in the name of nigeria nation I pray... (AMEN!!!)

2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!

2 Likes

Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by mickeymon(m): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2016
Just say amen and stop whining idiot.
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by oyinkinola: 2:21am On Feb 19, 2016
mickeymon:
Just say amen and stop whining idiot.
....why are you write 7 worlds instead of one.....AMEN!!!
then I charllenge you with my theory there, proof me wrong!
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by Tunami(m): 3:35am On Feb 19, 2016
oyinkinola:

......may God looted your life for good 16 years as pdp's looted nigeria treasury.....in the name of nigeria nation I pray... (AMEN!!!)

2017 budget will beat record... ₦1 quadrillion!, all the social sectors will be substantially finance to trillions ₦, poverty will be completely eradicated and by the end of year 2018 Nigeria will be declared a developed state and classify one of the first three country in the index of human .
I know you will argue on how this can happen with the economics situation of today, low foreign reserve, low oil price, with depreciation of ₦.
yes oil price is down, foreign reserve is dry but we still have foreign looted fund reserve at hand! when recovered and well managed, it won't be problem to have money for this budget!
we can only pray that a $ hit ₦1000 and all $1 trillion looted recovered!
I know for sure that with the determination of this government and the support of foreign nation to help recovered all $ trillion looted it will happen.....$1 trillion recovered and change to ₦ will give us ₦1 quadrillion needed to financ that budget!
year 2017 bye bye to poverty!
joseph the dreamer.
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by Achuwa1(m): 3:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Tht theory is in ur dreams....
can u tell me how much have been recovered so far on the media by efcc,,
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by oyinkinola: 4:22am On Feb 19, 2016
Achuwa1:
Tht theory is in ur dreams....
can u tell me how much have been recovered so far on the media by efcc,,
....good question, we target $trillion looted and all will be recovered before the end of this year!
Re: Memo To APC: May God Run Your Life Same Way Bubu Runs Nigeria by oyinkinola: 4:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Tunami:
joseph the dreamer.
...you agree but not accept, why?

(1) (Reply)

Deadly Recruitment Scam: EFCC Slams 11-count Charge On Ex-minister Abba Moro / Is This Senator Ben Murray Bruce's Younger Brother? / Udom Emmanuel: Please Call Your Media Aides To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.