Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch (2216 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Someone should tell that old man to resign if he cant govern nigeria.. Nigerians are suffering and mumu man is yet to notice it. cheesycheesy

btw, those zombies that are supporting mumu-madu booohari, how market? cheesycheesy

hope u all are enjoying the "chenji"? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Firefire(m): 4:59am On Feb 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Someone should tell that old man to resign if he cant govern nigeria.. Nigerians are suffering and mumu man is yet to notice it. cheesycheesy

btw, those zombies that are supporting mumu-madu booohari, how market? cheesycheesy

This is not a joking matter. angry

Nigeria is bleeding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by psucc(m): 5:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Resign ke! For Nigeria? The beautiful ones are not yet born.

The economic downturn is not a problem to us but the biggest challenge noe staring at us us that we can no longer think Nigeria. It is now APC or PDP, Muslim or Christian, north or south and lately Boko Haram or IPOB.

How then shall we overcome?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:07am On Feb 19, 2016
psucc:
Resign ke! For Nigeria? The beautiful ones are not yet born.

The economic downturn is not a problem to us but the biggest challenge noe staring at us us that we can no longer think Nigeria. It is now APC or PDP, Muslim or Christian, north or south and lately Boko Haram or IPOB.

How then shall we overcome?
we have many presidents who resigned due to one problem or the other. So it is not new
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2016
Firefire:

This is not a joking matter. angry

Nigeria is bleeding.
so make i cry because nigeria is bleeding? Gerrroouut angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by aljharem(m): 5:18am On Feb 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so make i cry because nigeria is bleeding? Gerrroouut angry

so you think it is only those dumb apc followers that are affected?

Everyone is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by qtx(m): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

The bold part is the greatest joke of the century. Since u were born and now you are of age to type on nairaland, have you ever heard anybody resign talk less of president resigning in Nigeria? in short isnt it an african illness? No matter the mess, they sit tight .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Chai, God please naa, remember my country Nigeria.

What have we done wrong?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Ausbongean: 5:56am On Feb 19, 2016
this must be a joke 500 naira ke
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by babyfaceafrica: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Lienus....see in big head
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by pendusky(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2016
Even the dollar rate Is affecting BH, no rampant bombing

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Nature8(m): 6:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Nawa oo! Which way to go, Nigeria?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by AlPeter: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Most of you lack the capacity to reason straight. This is the reason I Supported Buhari and kicked against the clueless one of otuoke.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by nabiz(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Source or I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by naijaboy756: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2016
AlPeter:
Most of you lack the capacity to reason straight. This is the reason I Supported Buhari and kicked against the clueless one of otuoke.
e...diot.. Hw has your yeye sense of reasoning halted the fall of the Naira? If APC had you, why is the economy crashing? Abi is it only Nigeria that the oil price is affecting? No let me curse you dis mrnin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Oche211(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2016
It's high time mr Ben bruce started selling gotten in Nigeria Common Sense cos somebody like dis Op needs it ASAP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2016
qtx:

The bold part is the greatest joke of the century. Since u were born and now you are of age to type on nairaland, have you ever heard anybody resign talk less of president resigning in Nigeria? in short isnt it an african illness? No matter the mess, they sit tight .
our leaders dnt have good hearts. They dnt care about the people they lead. if not, they wud resign
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by CyberWolf: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Are you kidding me
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by xamuel17(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2016
naira don fall pass their mama bre@st ohh

amadioha must hear dis
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 19, 2016
The idiootic Buhari want come and wage war with South East when d nation is collapsing
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by AlPeter: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2016
naijaboy756:
e...diot.. Hw has your yeye sense of reasoning halted the fall of the Naira? If APC had you, why is the economy crashing? Abi is it only Nigeria that the oil price is affecting? No let me curse you dis mrnin
this confirm my earlier position. Mention me when you can understand my post. Am not in the mood to educate you right now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by kelechiodo(m): 6:31am On Feb 19, 2016
God please help us. Saving money in Bank now is useless
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Ayoemrys(m): 6:35am On Feb 19, 2016
some zombie will believe this sourceles story

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Naira Falls To #500 Per One Dollar - Punch by Mynd44: 6:57am On Feb 19, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1)

Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! / FG Recruits Locals As Civilian JTF, Ex-militants As Partner In Niger Delta / Nigeria In A State Of Mini Civil War - Military Ops In All 6 Geopolitical Zones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.