Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! (2215 Views)

Diezani's Alison-Madueke's Banana Island Edifice Seized By FG (Photos) / Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by midolian(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2016
I have been thinking about this for a very long time!

Why and how did Diezani's illness get worse after Jonathan lost Election?

Why is it that ever since, Dele Momodu's been the only one to have reported her deteriorating health condition with "picture proofs"? Why?

If Alameiseigha (May his Soul rest well) lipsrsealed can turn himself to a woman to evade arrest, then 'Niger-ians' can do anything..

Don't you think this should be investigated? I am bringing this up now because it seems to me as if we have forgotten her case completely. She has a lot of questions to answer. This matter must be investigated properly.

I just don't know why Something keeps telling me Diezani, in collaboration with Dele Momodu and her family members have scammed us.

In this hard times we are trying to hard to source for fund to fully implement the budget and do many meaningful things for our dear country, I think re-visiting this woman's case will go a long way in helping us..so much that we possibly won't need to borrow from China anymore ..

....And this is my opinion angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
And who doesn't know this? The fakeness of that photo was written all over it when it was released.

6 Likes

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by hisgrace090: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2016
I smell the handwork of make up artist in this issue. Remember a Nigerian governor sometime disguise as a pregnant woman to defeat UK security personnel. I now somehow blame pmb for too much listening to which hunt chanters. As I said before if a bold Acton will be taken right now with just ten looters billions and trillions will flow into our account as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
And who doesn't know this?

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by midolian(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's bring the attention of the public to this. angry angry
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by PRYCE(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2016
The Zombies are here again!

Please Jerk each other off to your heart's content! Ain't gonna change shít! cheesy

I just don't know why Something keeps telling me Diezani, in collaboration with Dele Momodu and her family members have scammed us.

The Only Active Scams in Nigeria presently are:
1. Dasukigate
2. Our CHAIN Change grin
3. Adesina's Big lie that The Dullard sold his house to pay his childrens school fees. CHAI!
4. 2016 Budget
5. LIE Mohammed

Anything else is the figment of Our beloved Zombies' collective imaginations!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by midolian(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2016
PRYCE:
The Zombies are here again!

Please Jerk each other off to your heart's content! Ain't gonna change shít! cheesy
I refuse to be fooled by that wide cunning man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Sardongarigan(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
The heart of men is evil

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
midolian:
Lalasticlala, let's bring the attention of the public to this. angry angry
Respect womanhood lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:30am On Apr 16, 2016
zombie=zombie
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by midolian(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Respect womanhood lipsrsealed
where is the 'woman' in the 'hood'? SMH
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari is scared to touch her, there are some people you can't touch because they may cause more harm to this country. have you ever wondered why the 'almighty' EFCC hasn't talked about TONY ANENIH before, this are men that 'collected' wealth and are still alive roaming the street freely. we have the 'UNTOUCHABLES', probably she belongs to that group grin
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
midolian:
where is the 'woman' in the 'hood'? SMH
i think an elaborate explanation with documents to prove its a scam should suffice from you.

I had a lady friend that underwent chemotherapy and it's not something you wish for your enemy.

Thanks.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by midolian(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Fedayeen:
i think an elaborate explanation with documents to prove its a scam should suffice from you.

I had a lady friend that underwent chemotherapy and it's not something you wish for your enemy.

Thanks.
That you had a lady friend who underwent chemotherapy doesn't mean you should believe everything that looks like it. Or what are you even driving at sef angry
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by deji68: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2016
Hmnn nn cancer !! Pray that god will Not afflict u with "cancer"...the gov of the Day should rise up to their reponsibilties election is over....blowing out other people candel will Not make urs shine. ....the fuel scarcity is an example. ...3 fuel scarcity between dec and April and no end in sight ... tongue tongue
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by LadyExcellency: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2016
Did She commit any crime?

Every supposedly alleged crime leveled against her as a result of her function as Minister for petroleum still persist with no end in sight.

NNPC continues withholding money meant for Federation account.

NNPC has been declaring loses in hundreds of billions each month since May, 2015.

Crude Oil swap that was aborted was still marred in corruption allegations.

Subsidy payment is no more a scam.

Oil theft continues

Etc.

Judging by are performance, she was the best Petroleum minister Nigeria ever had. QED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by otukpo(f): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2016
If truly it's a scam, i will be very happy for her because that woman is too intelligent and resourceful to loose like that.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by BeardedMeat(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
The implosion of APC is at hand. It is their destiny to implode after a brief stint at power. Because Dele Buffoon Momodu has raised his voice about the injustice going on in APC, APc has sent out their demons on social media after him! Let me tell Apc, Nigerians are watching and waiting with their voters card.
No light, no fuel, Forex palaver, budget of yams, a president that does not respect the rule of law, a party that is in opposition with itself, a party with officials who lie to the citizens, a party with visionless aides etc and Nigerians are watching and waiting! Your propanganda will never see you through cos Nigerians already see through you!
Midolian, if Deziani is your problem, why not visit her house and ask her if she is really sick.

Soldiers on her gate will so deal with you will regret the day you took up this pay-per-post job!
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by ckmayoca: 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
midolian:
That you had a lady friend who underwent chemotherapy doesn't mean you should believe everything that looks like it. Or what are you even driving at sef angry

In politics nothing is worth believing. So it's either you believe or you don't.
Sitting on the fence is never allowed in accusation. You either be sure or you keep away.
So whatever you think is your choice. I believe nothing in nigeria polity.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by felifeli: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
midolian:
I have been thinking about this for a very long time!

Why and how did Diezani's illness get worse after Jonathan lost Election?

Why is it that ever since, Dele Momodu's been the only one to have reported her deteriorating health condition with "picture proofs"? Why?

If Alameiseigha (May his Soul rest well) lipsrsealed can turn himself to a woman to evade arrest, then 'Niger-ians' can do anything..

Don't you think this should be investigated? I am bringing this up now because it seems to me as if we have forgotten her case completely. She has a lot of questions to answer. This matter must be investigated properly.

In this hard times we are trying to hard to source for fund to fully implement the budget and do many meaningful things for our dear country, I think re-visiting this woman's case will go a long way in helping us..so much that we possibly won't need to borrow from China anymore ..

....And this is my opinion angry angry

Better go find profitable work to do or better still go pray to catch cancer so that you may see how de ting dey do person for body.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Dannyset(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
It has always been.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by wawaboy1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
SO U HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HER DEATH NEWS?
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by enlightenedmind: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Of cuz it is a scam. Cancer or not she is returning that money

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Haba. If she is scamming us or not is not for us to judge. If you are wrong and she is really sick, then God might judge you for that. Cancer is not something to make jest about.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
nwanna89:
Haba. If she is scamming us or not is not for us to judge. If you are wrong and she is really sick, then God might judge you for that. Cancer is not something to make jest about.
Exactly what I had in mind. She really looked sick and lean in those pictures. I hope she comes out of it alive though. We can't continue to lose our best brains. I still weep for Dora Akunyili.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by midolian(m): 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
mimzy:

Exactly what I had in mind. She really looked sick and lean in those pictures. I hope she comes out of it alive though. We can't continue to lose our best brains. I still weep for Dora Akunyili.
by best brains, you mean? undecided undecided
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
BeardedMeat:
The implosion of APC is at hand. It is their destiny to implode after a brief stint at power. Because Dele Buffoon Momodu has raised his voice about the injustice going on in APC, APc has sent out their demons on social media after him! Let me tell Apc, Nigerians are watching and waiting with their voters card.
No light, no fuel, Forex palaver, budget of yams, a president that does not respect the rule of law, a party that is in opposition with itself, a party with officials who lie to the citizens, a party with visionless aides etc and Nigerians are watching and waiting! Your propanganda will never see you through cos Nigerians already see through you!
Midolian, if Deziani is your problem, why not visit her house and ask her if she is really sick.

Soldiers on her gate will so deal with you will regret the day you took up this pay-per-post job!
your ban go sweet die when this thread makes the front-page
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
mimzy:

Those pictures were the handiwork of a good make-up artist. They arnt real sweetie. You are the real thing *love struck*
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by BeardedMeat(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

your ban go sweet die when this thread makes the front-page
Which rule did I break? But even at that, e don master me. Weda dem ban me with or without reason, I no dey complain. cheesy I take it with philosophical calmness because to comment here does not make or mar me.
Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
Those pictures were the handiwork of a good make-up artist. They arnt real sweetie. You are the real thing *love struck*

Awww lol.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by Stalwert: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
She is scamming us

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison Madueke's "Cancer" Could Be A Scam! by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
mimzy:

Awww lol.. Thanks
u wlcm sweerie
#followingthingz grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Wike Orders ARMY To Take Over ORASHI Region / Army Releases Names Of Senior Officials To Be Sacked / Buhari's Evil Agenda Fully Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.