Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I’ll Support You Till Death, Ogbemudia Tells Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Support You Till Death, Ogbemudia Tells Oshiomhole (408 Views)

Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia's Corpse Arrives Benin Aboard Federal Aircraft. PICS / "If You Want To Win Any Election, Pay FFK Not To Support You" - Jimoh Ibrahim / If Tinubu Supports The Right Person, I’ll Support The Wrong Person — Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’ll Support You Till Death, Ogbemudia Tells Oshiomhole by catchfun: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2016
FOR transforming the face of governance in Edo State and for the developmental projects across the state, a former governor of the defunct Mid-West region and Bendel State, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia, has pledged to support Governor Adams Oshiomhole for the rest of his life, saying, “I will continue to work with you until my grave.”
Dr. Ogbemudia, during a visit by Governor Oshiomhole in his residence, in Benin City, said: “I have withdrawn my membership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, so, I am at home as a non-partisan politician. But every human being is a political animal, and I cannot say I have left politics.”
Elated by the governor’s visit, he said: “But as I have said, I have been with you from the day you started helping me when I was the Minister of Labour. That day I called you, and you asked me, ‘What do you want me to do for you?’ and I said, ‘I don’t want strike throughout my tenure’, and you said, ‘we were elected to cause you discomfort, and if I don’t do it again, it means I am failing in my duty.’ I said, ‘No, you won’t fail.’ And throughout my tenure there was no strike and we worked well together.
“So, as you have come here, I didn’t see any other way to thank you than to make sure I work with you, and I will continue to work with you until I go to my grave.”
lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/ill-support-you-till-death-ogbemudia-tells-oshiomhole/
Re: I’ll Support You Till Death, Ogbemudia Tells Oshiomhole by bewla(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2016
i
Re: I’ll Support You Till Death, Ogbemudia Tells Oshiomhole by TedBaker(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Ff him to his grave sef
Re: I’ll Support You Till Death, Ogbemudia Tells Oshiomhole by Mynd44: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2016

(1)

Fresh Applications Stall Arraignment Of SCOAN Contractors And Trustees / FG Appoints Peterside As DG NIMASA / Hilarious... Achievements Of Gov. Ayodele Peter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.