Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

But why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But why? (599 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But why? by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Arguably, the Romance section is the heart of nairaland but what has greatly marvelled me about this section and has kept me at an utmost loss of words out of my own volition is that it is so riddled with trash-related contents.

Is it that the clipper is not sharp, or that the barber is a complete novice, or that the head which houses the hairs is too large for the style the barber has in mind?

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Be A Baby Daddy / When Your Mum Buys You A Made In Nigeria TOY!!! / Guys,ladies Whats Your Take On Rita Dominic Relationship Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.