Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) (51802 Views)

Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship / EFCC Probes Illegal Transfer Of N216.7m From CBN To Fake Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Hemanwel(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2016
This is one of the campaign points the APC used against the PDP prior to the general elections but unfortunately for them, it is boomeranging. Instead of our "Mesiah" President to declare a state of emergency on our economy by appointing more technocrats into the economic team,Baba is busy appointing more Advisers on media that will spread more propaganda and still planning more on his next junketing.

136 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by HungerBAD: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Kini big deal?

So what does the Election Poster say exactly? that the Naira has been on a free fall from Jonathan's time. Jonathan and his minions mopped up all the Dollars that was in Circulation in Nigeria, when it became clear the PDP will lose the election. And the one that was not mopped up, was stolen by Dasuki in the Billions.

It is this artificial scarcity of the Dollars, created by ALLI BABA(Jonathan) and his 40 Thieves, that is giving us problems now. As i have repeatedly said, things in Nigeria will first get a little worse, before it gets better.

Nigeria's economic woe did not start today, it started from Goodluck Jonathan's time.

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by kodded(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2016

259 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by psucc(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2016
Truth is that we didn't like it. We yearned for change but now we got much more than what we longed for.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Baawaa(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
I voted for Jonathan in 2011 but when good luck turned to back luck,I make new decision in 2015.Likewise,I will wait till 2019 shocked shocked

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by praxisnetworks: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by hitman2015: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
No we r ok with 395naira to 1dollar. Gbam

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Pheals(f): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Change noni ... I haven't heard of a better government in Nigeria since I was born

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by austin2all: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
Why the sudden silence of his brainwashed supporters? E just dey start ni.
[/quote]

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Bilabong(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2016
afeecee!!!! change.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Where is anonimi to give us other posters that APC has gone silent on

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by aflame100(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Nonsense post! you should Leave the PAST and forge ahead. join the campaign for " patronise made In Nigeria goods" the problem is not Mr President, importation should be discourage and exportation should be encourage. This is the solution in the long-run.

6 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by SamJed(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Choi this thing called karma is damn real...

Modified:
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

So what does the Election Poster say exactly? that the Naira has been on a free fall from Jonathan's time. Jonathan and his minions mopped up all the Dollars that was in Circulation in Nigeria, when it became clear the PDP will lose the election. And the one that was not mopped up, was stolen by Dasuki in the Billions.

It is this artificial scarcity of the Dollars, created by ALLI BABA(Jonathan) and his 40 Thieves, that is giving us problems now. As i have repeatedly said, things in Nigeria will first get a little worse, before it gets better.

Nigeria's economic woe did not start today, it started from Goodluck Jonathan's time.

I pity ur life...keep blaming Jonathan...one thing with u people is that u find a way to deny the truth...even this one that is super glaring, u are twisting it...tufiakwa...may that spell on ur life be destroyed in Jesus name...

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by ogwomba(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
Nonsense post! you should Leave the PAST and forge ahead. join the campaign for " patronise made In Nigeria goods" the problem is not Mr President, importation should be discourage and exportation should be encourage. This is the solution in the long-run.
You are not been fair to yourself, you want us to forget the past but you dwell on past everyday.

167 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Pavarottii(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2016
God does not sleep!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2016
austin2all:
Why the sudden silence of his brainwashed supporters? E just dey start ni.
LMAO
The brainwashed supporters embraced 1mbecility a long time ago.

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2016

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by aflame100(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
ogwomba:

You are not been fair to yourself, you want us to forget the past but you dwell on past everyday.

And you think you are fair to yourself by blaming Mr President on the depreciation of naira.

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:

And you think you are fair to yourself by blaming Mr President on the depreciation of naira.
^ Are you ok?

122 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Hemanwel(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

You are an unadulterated hypocrite!You vehemently condemned this situation during GEJ's regime so much that you used it to vote him out of office but now romanticising it cos it's Buhari, bah??God will judge you lot!

192 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by aflame100(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
imhotep:
^ Are you ok?
please, go and run a check on yourself to know if you are OK.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Buhari deceived some nigerians,excluding me, into thinking that his change campaign was for positivity.It turned out to be a"negative change"

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

N:B Sent money twice to Nigeria Monday and Wednesday and both time it was 196 Naira to the Dollar via Western Union. I am just curious, this 30 plus, where exactly do people get that exchange rate?the Black market? because the Govt rate is quite different.
Blind follower.

130 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by wheredemdey: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

Pls give urself sense or better still go eat a full goathead so you can assimilate the sense of a goat.

75% of our fx comes from foreign investors....they bring fx and deposit in the country.....the foreigners all ran away when your dullard in chief kept the country on standby and never made any economic policies in 6months.....no ministers...no drive...nothing.

Blame your dullard for the woes currently going on in this country.....people hv BN stealing dollars from this country since time immemorial....that they stole a couple of dollars during GEJ time(which has not BN proved) is not the reason of the downslide of the naira.

Its almost 10months...quit the blame game and get your dullard to work.

172 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:

Every bulk stops at his table.Infact,he hires and fires a non-performer.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

N:B Sent money twice to Nigeria Monday and Wednesday and both time it was 196 Naira to the Dollar via Western Union. I am just curious, this 300 plus Naira for a Dollar, where exactly do people get that exchange rate?the Black market? because the Govt rate is quite different.
So Nigeria economic problem started with Jonathan, SMH for Nigerian youths

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Some e-rats will be supporting buhari online,whereas they bites their finger in regret for voting him behind their keyboards.Who will say he is not badly affected by this inhumane policy of this present administration?

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Hemanwel(m): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Every bulk stops at his table.
No.We should blame Jacob Zuma

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by Kestolovee95(f): 12:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
Where are the zombies? Let me sound like an idiootic APC zombie.

Sai Buharii, don't you all know that our oil is falling, how do you expect our lord and master buhari to have the slightest clue on how to fix the economy, is he an economist? After making all 1$-1N promise. We in the APC just wanted power and now we have gotten it, nothing else matters. You #Wailingwailers can go and die. #SaiBubuuuharrrrrri!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by TyrantInAsoRock: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kini big deal?

N:B Sent money twice to Nigeria Monday and Wednesday and both time it was 196 Naira to the Dollar via Western Union. I am just curious, this 300 plus Naira for a Dollar, where exactly do people get that exchange rate?the Black market? because the Govt rate is quite different.
Sincerely you should be used as a case study of gullibility

Ask those you send money to what price of goods are saying

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) by mightyokwy(m): 12:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pheals:
Change noni ... I haven't heard of a better government in Nigeria since I was born
My dear you just spoked the gospel truth. Since I was born it has been from one bad government to an other. It still beat my imagination why Gej is being singled out from bunch of criminals that destroyed this country.

33 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers / Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan Osun In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.