Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

#wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) (24857 Views)

#lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots) / When Nigerians Know Their True Power #wakawakabuhari / #wakawakabuhari Is Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by pasol4real(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
aresa:
#PDPhouseOf Hunger. Topic of the day...

Jobless, starving and hungry iPoD losers and enemies of Nigeria.
O boy no kill ya sef o
Your fellow Zombies don dey Cross carpet to wailers
U dey here they kill ya sef .
U better come buy form now
Forms dey limited o.

1 Like

Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by Janelstan: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Chibok girls is fake #nochibokgirls#wakawakabubu#
Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by FODA(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pej go be like,hello gmb,na only u waka come? Waste of resources @ high levels.
Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by Mavrick2012: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
wellmax:

Seems you have the full budget details. Make make i see the full details make i yad Buhari. By the way, we are talking something else, learn to stay focused.
for sure,you willnot see "the full budget details" that is all over the net because you have allowed parochialism and crass bias not to allow you.so pathetic that,just like the useless GEJ regime,you are not aware that the cluelessnes of this govt equally has adverse effect on you.CHIEF,ELECTION IS OVER,ITS TIME FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM so that this govt can wake up to its constitutional obligations.lol
Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by mytime24(f): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Papa 1chance na only u dey wakawaka?

1 Like

Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by wellmax(m): 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mavrick2012:
for sure,you willnot see "the full budget details" that is all over the net because you have allowed parochialism and crass bias not to allow you.so pathetic that,just like the useless GEJ regime,you are not aware that the cluelessnes of this govt equally has adverse effect on you.CHIEF,ELECTION IS OVER,ITS TIME FOR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM so that this govt can wake up to its constitutional obligations.lol

Leave grammar. Yes the budget has issues I'm not defending that. I'm sure you just hear in the news you don't even know what the issues are. But that aside, you quoted some amount and I ask you show me a link to prove your assertions, you say its all over the internet, which of the internets? Post a simple link.
Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by specco(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Seriously speaking if I were Buhari I would consider doing the same. I would grow wings and fly away to far countries far away from these problems at home. Maybe its only when he is outside the shores of this country that he gets a good night sleep. The situation is dire indeed as well as overwhelming.
But on a more sober note, he should hang around more at home and assemble an economic team to brainstorm and profer direction to this rutherless ship. As the saying goes...you dont pursue rats when your house is on fire.
Re: #wakawakabuhari Trending On Twitter (tweets) by Mavrick2012: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
wellmax:

Leave grammar. Yes the budget has issues I'm not defending that. I'm sure you just hear in the news you don't even know what the issues are. But that aside, you quoted some amount and I ask you show me a link to prove your assertions, you say its all over the internet, which of the internets? Post a simple link.
Sir,please google "2016 budget of fraud:inside the massive FRAUD in Buhari's budget,-premium Times-politics-Nairaland" AND/OR "2016 Budget:Buhari to spend more than Jonathan on presidential villa-Vanguard-politics-Nairaland". please am waiting for your response. You said "you dont even know what the issue are",but sir,how could you just recklessly surmise that you are more informed than me on this "issue"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: CBN Governor Cardoso Has Patch-Patch CV / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Stephanie Hegarty Slams Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Game / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.