Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. (1802 Views)

SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Anytime I Have Sex With My Bf I Just Hate Him Afterwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by gennypearl(f): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm a 29year old lady, married with 2 kids. I met my husband when i was 28years,  we became friends and later got married. Before I married him i wasn't sexually active(I was really scared of s3x). Now we are married but the problem is that my husband can't seem to stop cheating, we have quarreled uncountable times because of his constant communication with girls(Note we have fought 3 times which of course he beat the hell out of me, the last one happened in Oct 2015 and my mum was around then cos my new baby was just 1 month old).

After I did a week fasting, some things started coming up, I got to realize that my husband has slept with one girl and I confronted him but he denied but when...

...the girl accepted that they've had s3x and I showed him the chat, he had to accept and begged for forgiveness that it will never happen again. I asked him if she was the only one he cheated on me with and he did yes; while I was trying to forgive him, my spirit told me that there's something he's not saying. On valentine's day I confronted him about sleeping with...

...other girls and he accepted and listed out their names, now not only has he slept with 7 girls but he has slept with them at least twice even though he said he slept once with one of them which now makes it 13times. So now he's really begging for forgiveness but I can't forgive him. He pays hotels to sleep with this girls and pay them but he has only paid in cash into..
...his first daughters account once which was 10k and since then he hasn't paid a dime. The most annoying thing is that he's a MINISTER in church. Now i dont even know whether i should tell his parents or tell his pastors or even report him to both parties. I really hate him and feel like poisoning him but I have 2 kids. I really wonder if I was the one who...

...cheated whether he would have forgiven me. He was asked why he cheated and what he said was "I was pregnant then and I just gave birth??like seriously?Is pregnancy asked and is birth not a thing of joy?I'm sure I married a BEAST. He said he will never chest on me again but I don't believe him because I believe if you have cheated on me once...

...and did not feel bad that u even got so bad that it's at least 13times with 7 different girls then I can't believe that he won't cheat again. Note: he has done HIV test and HEP B test and the result is Negative because he said he used condoms but TRUST & LOVE  is gone with the wind. I know some...

...people will advise that I should take him back and forgive him but have you even wondered why men hardly forgive their cheating wives? They'll rather throw her things out and take the kids for DNA test. ...what a world we live in.

The End

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/i-really-hate-him-i-feel-like-poisoning.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is what happens when u marry for money.
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Elosky20: 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is what happens when u marry for money. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by kingofchess(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
maybe there is something u r nt doing 2 him sexually that he likes.....try and b more sexually active with him....ur husband is a sex freak

2 Likes

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
This is what happens when u marry for money.
This is a lie bro....men are unrepentant cheaters undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
This is a lie bro....men are unrepentant cheaters undecided
hav u caught any man cheating? cool
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
K undecided
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
hav u caught any man cheating? cool
See question, countless times....inshort, every man is a potential cheat....i just disdain cheating undecided

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cooked up stories. Bia dis girl, your conscience no dey prick u as u dey blow dis kain lie so? In this thread, you are 29yrs old, in the oda thread, you are 24. Mtcheew!
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by sexymoma(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Some pple will come here and start typing "men are polygamous in nature"
God Punish that kind nature

ehm to op, biko help me tell the woman say HIV/AIDS is real
Stapylococo still dey hang somewhere around ya hubby, e jos dey watch am ni maybe he go change.
it now depends on you..cos i won't advice you to leave your home, if not for anything atleast of your kids

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by jonaifame22(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Write his name on a paper and submit it on ur church altar, there's nothing God can not do

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by emilyone(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
The whole story does not add up...
You are 29, met your husband at 28 and you already have two kids for him.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by betterpikin28(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
kingofchess:
maybe there is something u r nt doing 2 him sexually that he likes.....try and b more sexually active with him....ur husband is a sex freak

So she should kill herself for him?
His mate re outside making billions,he is der cheating.

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by titosantana(m): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
You met him when you were 28, now you are 29 and you already have 2 kids for him undecided lipsrsealed , sister, you are a Lieon cheesy
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
Your husband is merciful to you. If I were your husband, 13 girls would be a warm-up for me.

You have the GUTS to say that you are not sexually active, and you want your husband to clap for you shebi?

Keep Hating SEx with your husband and other girls will be giving it to him as E dey Hot!

#BUSH

5 Likes

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by betterpikin28(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls don't leave your home,consider your children's future.
You should go for counselling. Don't tell his parent,especially if he has illiterate has family members[they can be settimental nd annoying]
Just keep performing ur responsiblity as a wife nd keep praying.
Note:don't kill him o, he is the father of ur children,they will ask you about it in future nd it won't b funny.

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
1st question. how did you get to have 2 kids for your husband when you claim to be 29 and you met him when you were 28, you didn't mention twins so that's out of it so pls if you advice, give us more truth, be honest about the story and if the story is correct, you can easily get infected with any std's out there because he might be doing some of the ladies without protecting himself.
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by NemzySeries(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
emilyone:
The whole story does not add up...
You are 29, met your husband at 28 and you already have two kids for him.
one of d kids wuz given to dem as a gift frm 1 of d ladies d man wipes on deir wedding day

1 Like

Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by NemzySeries(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
lemme ask u, wat qctually got u attracted to d man?.........itz so unfortunate dat he doesn't av gud self control & bearing 2wrds hiz sexuality & mrriage....loose man vs unfortunate woman
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by achinaboy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
even at 9month of pregnancy,my wife still give me the thing,so sister learn some more thing that will help ur marriage, and thas why i will never support getting married to a virgin in the name of she is a responsible girl,,everywoman need to know how to work it down there,because it changes a lot, just passing
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by MadeOfBlaq(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
See question, countless times....inshort, every man is a potential cheat....i just disdain cheating undecided
Bro,that means u included? Speak fr urself man!!
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by firstking01(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
MadeOfBlaq:

Bro,that means u included? Speak fr urself man!!
in as much as i hate to admit it...i hate cheating.
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by MadeOfBlaq(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
in as much as i hate to admit it...i hate cheating.
U don't have to hate admitting it, say it wholeheartedly.. Cheating ain't cool..
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
MadeOfBlaq:

U don't have to hate admitting it, say it wholeheartedly.. Cheating ain't cool..
maybe ur misunderstanding me...in as much as i'm not a sain wen it comes to cheating, i hate it...grasp it for once brother.
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Outofsync(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Eehyahhh...... I don't really feel pity for your types. You deny your husband sex and then start lamenting when he goes out. Mtcheew.... Leave trash joor.
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by cruzita(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
kingofchess:
no make me vex oo,no natter how u active u are ,that won't stop him from cheating.the man is a cheat period. if it were the woman that cheated would you say the man is not sexually active?
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
This is what happens when u marry for money. smiley
And were was it mentioned she married him for money?
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by snakie86: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by MadeOfBlaq(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
maybe ur misunderstanding me...in as much as i'm not a sain wen it comes to cheating, i hate it...grasp it for once brother.
I code u bro, go well.. Peace!!
Re: I Really Hate Him & I Feel Like Poisoning Him. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
You seem like the churchy lady. Maybe you rejected offers from the good men that were not ministers

Keep praying my sister. May God help your marriage

(1) (Reply)

Caveat Emptor! Beware Of The Latest Scam From Girls In 2016 / Relationship Tips / Do I Really Have It....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.