Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP (17214 Views)

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Member Stabbed By Opposition Party - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Franchise21(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
OK
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
Aufbauh:

What has the size 'biggest' of Dmark done for the Idoma nation? Other than personal enrichment and family empowerment. He is one of the luckiest Nigerian yet he has never used his opportunities to better the lots of his people.
I do not fancy Onjeh's candidature as much but necessity is the mother of invention and as the say goes that when the desirable is not available, the available become the desirable.
We need a different personality for now and it will be foolhardy for us to build our destiny around one man. Assuming peradventure Dmark drop dead you mean we don't have capable hands in Idoma land to represent our interest?
Pained yoruba guy. What has Buhari done for the masses?
Shame on all the people who still support the scam called APC.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by phemmie06(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
UltimatedeBest:

Leave dat to Benue south to decide
Sentiment has eroded some people's mentality
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by okuneddie(m): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
frisky2good:
Gerraway you joor! grin

lol
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Countrygirl(f): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Aufbauh:

What has the size 'biggest' of Dmark done for the Idoma nation? Other than personal enrichment and family empowerment. He is one of the luckiest Nigerian yet he has never used his opportunities to better the lots of his people.
I do not fancy Onjeh's candidature as much but necessity is the mother of invention and as the say goes that when the desirable is not available, the available become the desirable.
We need a different personality for now and it will be foolhardy for us to build our destiny around one man. Assuming peradventure Dmark drop dead you mean we don't have capable hands in Idoma land to represent our interest?
Thank u my bro,all we need is a change of personality. Let's experience another individual's regime.

1 Like

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by YouthsPC0: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Countrygirl:
Thank u my bro,all we need is a change of personality. Let's experience another individual's regime.

That was what we said with Buhari an now we are all suffering Naira is about to hit 500 Price of everything is hitting the roof that change na scam

Benue South People don't be deceived with the change its all a scam ask the People of Osun they know better now!!!

vote Mark tomorrow

Make una thank me later

Any attempt to do otherwise
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Countrygirl(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
bamite:
Mark is gonna win, simple as that. Idomas are not stupid enough to sell themselves to the tivs
Is onjeh a tiv man?
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Countrygirl(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
YouthsPC0:

That was what we said with Buhari an now we are all suffering Naira is about to hit 500 Price of everything is hitting the roof that change na scam

Benue South People don't be deceived with the change its all a scam ask the People of Osun they know better now!!!

vote Mark tomorrow

Make una thank me later

Any attempt to do otherwise
Let's experience change even if it's a scam.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by YouthsPC0: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
Countrygirl:
Let's experience change even if it's a scam.

We reject it in Jesus name

The APC scam tufia.......

One dollar now exchange for #400

Idomas are wiser than that

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by MansaMoussa: 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
If Idomas vote Mark, then I'll know which race is the most backward in Nigeria.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by ODUBEZE: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2016
ochejoseph:
Barely 48 hours to the Benue South senatorial rerun, no fewer than 1000 members and supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) including its caretaker Chairman in Ogbadibo Local Government Area, have defected from the party. The APC members announced their defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Thursday.

This is even as Alhaji Usman Abubakar (a.k.a. Young Alhaji) stormed the hometown of the All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate for Saturday’s rerun, Comrade Daniel Onjeh, in company of Comrade Abba Moro and Hon Chris Adaba Abbah.

The leader of the group and immediate past Chairman of APC in Ogbadibo, Hon. Benard Agada (a.k.a. Soja) said they left the APC due to lack of internal democracy and the grand manipulations of the party by some cabal who do not mean well for the Idoma nation.

Addressing the mammoth crowd in Orokam, the home country of the APC candidate Daniel Onjeh, Young Alhaji restated his position that his support for David Mark in the rerun is aimed at preserving Idomas’ identity and pride, promising that he would sponsor a week-long celebration at his Otukpo residence when Mark wins on Saturday.

The Orokam born philantropist also used the forum to warn those foreigners who are being imported into Ogbadibo local government area of Benue State for illegal assignments during the Saturday’s poll to steer clear from the area.

“Those already imported into the local government should vacate the community. Anyone who insists on staying to carry out any illegal assignment during the election will not report back to whoever may have sponsored him to the area”, Alhaji warned.

Also speaking, former Nigerian Ambassador to Switzerland, Amb. Dr. Ogbeh Obande said the entire Orokam community is grateful to Senator Mark for influencing appointments of Orokam indegens into key positions which include but not limited to, Ministerial, Ambassadorial and Board Chairmanship at the Federal level.

Former Council Chairman, Hon. Ijiga Okoh who spoke on behalf of Owukpa people and Hon. Matthew Ochigbo from Otukpa said there was no doubt about delivering Ogbadibo Local Government Area for Senator Mark on Saturday.

In their separate remarks, former State chairman of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Engr. John Enemari and Hon. Chris Adaba Abbah all canvassed for Senator David Mark and pledged, bloc votes for the Okpokpowulu k’Idoma on Saturday.

Responding, former Minister of Interior and Director General of Senator Mark campaign organization, Comrade Abba Moro said he was overwhelmed by the large turn out in the home of Mark’s opponent and charged them to remain committed to their promise of delivering the former Senate President at the poll.

Source:

http://www.signalng.com/daniel-onjehs-campaign-suffers-setback-as-ogbadibo-apc-chairman-defects-to-pdp/
No longer a new thing! let them continue to prostitute up and down!
such people have little or nothing to offer.
It is well.

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by mineyaks: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2016
tuniski:
we need career legislators not some jjc. Just look at the way the current NASS is just messing up without guide.
Mark needed in d senate!
is ( DMARK )the only educated human being in IDOMA land ? .....open your eyes I know you're blind
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Otokpa22(m): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2016
---Mark, not a failure. Akume, an artificial hero---------- I as a person, had never talk down on David Mark's achievement as a senator representing zone c, neither had I for once criticized him as a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria nor back lashed him as the president of the senate in the sixth and seventh assembly. Because I recognize his vehemence, indignancy and bravery. Just feel I should make this observation for our eligtment and edification. Infrastructural delapidation is not only peculiar to only zone c of Benue state but also to the other zones of the state and beyond. But the people of zone c wail much in criticizing Mark because he was not just a senator, not just a senate president, not just been the number three citizen but a super senator and a super senate president. A super senator in the sense that, he was the only senator that have been allowed 118 months in office And also the only allowed senate president for 96 months. it is said, to whom much is given, much is expected. I'm not accusing him of under utilization of this opportunities though. As regard to the destructive criticism from our Tiv brothers; they are doing what they are natural positioned to do as rivals. And that makes people like I and you to be resolute in all our pursuit. The fact about the much talked university of health science is also not sacred. Why did the PDP led federal government flag off a university in zone c in barely 2months to the end of their reign? Who was the contractor? How much was disbursed for a kick off? To me and many others that knew these facts knows that the said university is just a campaign artifice. Did you know that; it wasn't only that so called university that was revised after Buhari took over the government? The government did not revise the so called university because the so called Akume and others visited Buhari but because the present government termed the so called projects to be frivolous. Which is quite understood. Not even Akume or any Tiv man attends FEC meeting in this administration but Idoma do. To cut it short, my support for Onjeh is not for Onjeh per say, neither is it for APC in absolute nor against David Mark but as an ardent advocate for power rotation not only in Benue zone c, not only in Benue state as a whole but in Nigeria at large. Thanks for reading....this is my position "Otokpa D. O" A public affair analyst.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by babadem2much(m): 12:53am On Feb 20, 2016
D Mark is a failure in the face of all idomas 16 wasted years that you cannot better your own community as if it's his Birth right to be in the Senate.

#MARKMUSTGO
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by ministeriallist: 2:27am On Feb 20, 2016
David Mark is preparing for President of Senate. I'm not a prophet though
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Seawhy(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2016
What Benue south is saying is that David Mark has done his bit, let us try another person. At this stage,he should play a fatherly role not only to Benue,but to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2016
GOING FOR THE HIGHEST BIDDER?
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by ikkkkk: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2016
payosehtor:
Idoma's problem is the Tiv's,they don't have any problem with the younger Onje nor Apc as a party, except for the fact that he (onje) is favored or have the support of the Tiv people who are 99% for Apc. frankly speaking,if one could imagine how an igbo man's hatred against Hausa/fulani,that's exactly what obtained between Idomas against the dorminant Tiv's in Benue state. where does politics of hates takes a people?

Just Shut up your dirty mouth. Igbos don't hate hausa / fulani. The fact Igbos didn't support Buhari in the last election doesn't mean they hate hausa/ fulani.
Mind what u say.

1 Like

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by bamite(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2016
Countrygirl:
Is onjeh a tiv man?
he's a tiv stooge
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by YouthsPC0: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2016
bamite:
he's a tiv stooge

Correct and the Idoma Nation refuse to be remote controlled from Akumes Parlour
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by bamite(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Correct and the Idoma Nation refuse to be remote controlled from Akumes Parlour
Exactly
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by idupaul: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Aufbauh:
These people wan chop from the yam eater's money (David Mark) small before he is finally lay to rest in Akpegede.

It is quite disheartening and pathetic that the only message Mark campaign train can sell to the people of Benue south senatorial district is that Comrade Dan Onjeh is a stooge to the Tiv people after the Devil's Mark abysmal representation in the last 16 years.

An ethnic divisive politics common to the PDP as against an undeniable laudable achievements cannot stand the test of the improvished decision at the poll.

Will U shut up ..This is an election you can't understand ..so shut up ... Mark will win outright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by idupaul: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2016
birmingham04:
David mark is Mugabe of Nigeria shameless human being.

Shut up is he older than Buhari
.... mind ur business mumu

1 Like

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by idupaul: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=Countrygirl post=43079514]Let's experience change even if it's a scam.[/quot

e]

Park well joor...go and change unself first
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by Countrygirl(f): 9:26am On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=idupaul post=43086970][/quote] Who is this one?
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by birmingham04: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2016
idupaul:

Shut up is he older than Buhari
.... mind ur business mumu
. Your are nothing but fool. Am not talking about age, how long David Mark has been in power? 16yrs as a senator. I pity your children if you have any cos I don't know the type of father you will be.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by tuniski: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2016
mineyaks:
is ( DMARK )the only educated human being in IDOMA land ? .....open your eyes I know you're blind
it is not about being most educated but, career legislator! Right now, in the entire idoma land and by extension Nigeria, there is non like David Mark in NASS!

1 Like

Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by idupaul: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
birmingham04:
. Your are nothing but fool. Am not talking about age, how long David Mark has been in power? 16yrs as a senator. I pity your children if you have any cos I don't know the type of father you will be.

You are a slowpoke ... carry ur witchcraft away from Mark joor ..do u know the meaning of the word senate and why the constitution doesn't have a term limit for it ? So u think you and Ur unknown father are wiser than the constitution. . Please park far joor mumu
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by idupaul: 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
birmingham04:

Mark will win today so go and search for a good transformer in Ur area and die there.
Re: Benue-South Rerun: APC Members Defect To PDP by meforyou1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
GudluckIBB:
1,000 member!
Who did the head count to arrive at that figure?
Less than 80 people defected and you people. Will say its 1 million people.
but if u are told that 25,000 people defected from PDP to APC, u will belive. Hypocrite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amosun, Shettima At The Swearing-In Of Amina Mohammed As Deputy UN Sec. General / FG Shielding Chibok Girls From Their Parents – Al Jazeera / Copy Of Malami Directives To INEC On Zamfara APC Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.