Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,666 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted (35142 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2017
We didn't know our Nigerian Lawmakers are watching the Big Brother Naija show, and could even predict the outcome of the show last night. Suspended Nigerian Lawmaker, Hon. Abdulmumin Jibrin, who Nigeria's House of representatives appropriation committee Chairman, predicted the order in which the top 5 housemates of the show will be evicted, immediately Marvis was evicted.

The interesting thing about this is that, the eviction of the housemates went the way he predicted it. Here's his tweet, disclosing his prediction;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-nigerian-lawmaker-predicted.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by malware: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2017
So Mr. Suspended right honorable is this your new assumed job, betting?

You will surely make money for bet9ja

144 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Nixiepie(f): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2017
So happy the show ended without magogo grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by yeyeboi(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Na only this rubbish dem dey see una, make una make things easier for hungry masses. People are suffering , dieing , as I type this right now some people are plotting how to kill them selves. It's a shame that as educated Nigerians are we still find ourselves in this bloody mess. cry sad angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Oladelson(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
mr predicctor!

wehdonesire!

u try!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by princechiemekam(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by babyfaceafrica: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2017
So we should fry beans?...how will this help us recover looted funds?...nansense

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by opethom(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Oga as you Don know say na free and fair election, in 2019 my self Don predict say no more APC at federal level but let ambode continue in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by iwezor1(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Use 5h to get 1k just call me on zero-seven-zero-six-one -five-nine-six-nine-zero-two it may be little Buh trust me u'll make a lot in a month
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
TTC

*modified: i open page see 2comments only. I say mk i quick write third to comment, i post am kon see 5more comments... diaris God oooo cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by adorablepepple(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
undecided I hope he predicts the growth of his constituency and carry their matter for just the way he is on bbn .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by CharlieMaria(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Make we fry stone? Next pls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by juliusocean(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Don't worry in 2019 we'll predict how ur evil government will be evicted
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by myqel(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Dear God, I need you to pls pick my call and favour me...take me to a great height where ordinarily people would not expect me to reach...elevate me beyond measure...pls let your grace take me to where my Race can't take me to...favour me and use me as a point of contact to the depressed, dicapacitated and the lost souls...at the end let your name be glorified in my life, thanks in advance

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by magabounce(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Mchewwwww!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by themonk(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
angry Mr man is this your job? Is this the reason we pay you guys so much, is this the reason for all the allowances? angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Based on idle mind logistics grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by dapsoneh: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
He didd nnot predict tha he wld be suspended grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
grin
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by jeromzy(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
OK na
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by YonkijiSappo: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Octopus jibrin,wehdone sah.so this is the job we are paying you huge money for ba undecided.God what did we do to deserve such clueless leaders ?o ma she o

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by pleased(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
hmmmmmmm, no wonder, I reserved my comment......
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by lollypeezle(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Eeya

You will get over your Idleness Honourable.

Oya place both hands on your head and say after me;

My father, my father, wherever in my father's house, wherever in my mother's house, that they have buried my job and replace it with idleness.
Whosoever buried it, die by fire. Oya Gbadua
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by YonkijiSappo: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
You try.

Clap for yourself small.
But only if you Naija lawmakers would get things this right on more important national issues.
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by abbaapple: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Clowns Everywere, even d government re bunch of id***s for forgetting Wat de suppose to do for our dear country.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by obafemee80(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2017
The interesting thing about this is that, the eviction of the housemates went the way he predicted it. Here's his tweet, disclosing his prediction;
Dont know why some Nigerians are fake..
Everybody will be forming to be a prophesier or seer,even this clueless Law-breakersMakers grin
Nothing special about the predictions at least 90% of Nigerians predicted the way pdps would be evicted in the last election & it all came to past..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by mccoy47(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Mtchewww

And u couldn't predict ur humilation from the house

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by kenben: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2017
The power of Joblessness... Soon the honourable go enter naira bet predictions
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by Sirpaul(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2017
your background is not the reason why your back is on the Ground!.
Re: BBNaija: Abdulmumin Jibrin Predicted The Order Housemates Will Be Evicted by IMASTEX: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Okay oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Don Pedro Obaseki In Edo State / Massive Traffic As Jonathan Visit Lagos (Photo) / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.