Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,575 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

#ImpeachBuhariNow! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ImpeachBuhariNow! (2250 Views)

Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Buhari Now Different From The Man I Knew.....soyinka / Saraki To Impeach Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ImpeachBuhariNow! by BushidoBlue(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
I might get banned for saying what's on my mind, I don't really care but I'm quite apolitical to the whole scenario.

1) it took the president 6 months to inaugurate ministers.

Many of us warned, but were called different names such as.... wailers...tanoids.... bad losers...

2) he had shown a complete disregard for our economy and situation. As the president of a nation with the largest black population outside South America's Brazil, instead of appointing Economists, he would rather devote a large percentage of the 2016 budget to propaganda and propagandists....

And travel....
Travel a lot outside the country

3) After almost a year of being in Governance.... not one Nigerian can tell me his or his party's economic policy for the nation for the 2016 fiscal year....

Oh I forgot they are fighting and disagreeing over the 2.5 trillion Naira excess in the budget over which he has commenced in another witch hunt....

After withdrawing the budget

2wice....

If you don't see a reason to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari then ignore this thread and act like we should wait till 2019......

No need to be vindictive...
that's APC's Job

I'm just here to state the reality on ground....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by chriskosherbal(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Well hmmm, I think we should all give him some more chance.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by praxisnetworks: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2016

Seconded.

I hate being scammed.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by dunkem21(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lai Mohammed, what do you think

3 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by PAINGAIN: 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
chriskosherbal:
dude wake up and smell the coffee. Buhari has no idea what he is doing in aso rock. Time no dey and d worst part is thatthere r no clear plans about what buhari and co has planned for this year. Buhari is super clueless.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by amaechi1: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
PAINGAIN:
dude wake up and smell the coffee. Buhari has no idea what he is doing in aso rock. Time no dey and d worst part is thatthere r no clear plans about what buhari and co has planned for this year. Buhari is super clueless.

Please, bring your ideas on the table. Prove buhari wrong and he does not have idea.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by oyinkinola: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
BushidoBlue:
I might get banned for saying what's on my mind, I don't really care but I'm quite apolitical to the whole scenario.

1) it took the president 6 months to inaugurate ministers.

Many of us warned, but were called different names such as.... wailers...tanoids.... bad losers...

2) he had shown a complete disregard for our economy and situation. As the president of a nation with the largest black population outside South America's Brazil, instead of appointing Economists, he would rather devote a large percentage of the 2016 budget to propaganda and propagandists....

And travel....
Travel a lot outside the country

3) After almost a year of being in Governance.... not one Nigerian can tell me his or his party's economic policy for the nation for the 2016 fiscal year....

Oh I forgot they are fighting and disagreeing over the 2.5 trillion Naira excess in the budget over which he has commenced in another witch hunt....

After withdrawing the budget

2wice....

If you don't see a reason to impeach President Muhammadu Buhari then ignore this thread and act like we should wait till 2019......

No need to be vindictive...
that's APC's Job

I'm just here to state the reality on ground....

OIL AND LFR
[b] THE TWO MAIN MEANS OF INCOME FOR NIGERIA ECONOMY
[b].....with the determination of Nigeria president Buhari and the trust of of world leaders toward nigeria, from America, Eroupe, Asia and gulf nation the down price of oil and the rise in $ is not a corse to nigeria but a blessing.
Among the oil producing countries, and OPEC only nigeria have what other didn't, we have oil in common but nigeria have the looters as well, this opportunity raise nigeria above other oil nation and when all this country are frustrated with oil down price, nigeria have turn to her looted fund reserved to keep her economy running.
Nigeria is bless with oil and (LFR) looted fund reserve, when the oil price is down, the rise-up of dollar $ hike the value of our LFR, if government inject the LFR recovered on the economy, it will boot our economy!
at rate of $ to ₦ today if government managed to recovered $1 trillion LFR it will give us:

$1=₦400, $1trillion=₦400trillion!
I hereby challenge the Nigeria economists who insist that rising $ and downwards of oil price is a broke to nigeria economy to come-up for debate!
Note (LFR is looted fund reserve)[/b]
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, bring your ideas on the table. Prove buhari wrong and he does not have idea.

I would say that PAINGAIN doesn't have to bring any ideas to the table, given that he isn't the one who promised us #1 to $1. Let the man who promised, be burdened with that task.

@op, don't worry your head, should President Buhari continue like this for a few more months, even the stones in Nigeria would cry out for his impeachment.

This administration is one sunken in ineptitude, and I think they are under the mistaken belief that they can blindside us from realising the truth with the multiplicity of malicious suits instituted by them. But no,we see clearly. We see them for what they are- a confused administration groping in the dark.

#wetoldyouguys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by jane0000(f): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
Go impeach am na. undecided

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Jokerman(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wailers sef... We APC must make our money like PDP before we leave... abi wont we pay campaign debts ni??

3 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by spako4(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Wait till 2019 Mr man,if you want Mr Jonathan to come back.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Brilliance9000: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes impeach him and Osinbanjo. Let Saraki and Ekweremadu take control...both look presidential and vice presidential. Buhari is busy traveling up and down while Saraki is going to Aba and promoting made in Nigeria. Honestly, with the way things are going in this country now, the masses will do nothing.

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Olusola Saraki, a non tribalist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
undecided kiss cheesy.....Time wasters... cheesy grin Ajala the Traver no send your funny move... It takes more energy to impeach than to support. So quit wasting your time and do all you can to help the president save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by babyfaceafrica: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why don't you do so?
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by PreyingMantis(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2016
#ImpeachBuhariNow!

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by BushidoBlue(m): 12:24am On Feb 20, 2016
PreyingMantis:
#ImpeachBuhariNow!

[size=18pt]#ImpeachBuhariNow! [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Reminez(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
See these carpet tribalists. Saraki should be made the president cuz he went to Aba.smh
No wonder you folks are being kept under the armpit by every tom,dick and Harry. Go and impeach PMB if you can. Ineffectual buffoons !!!

2 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by HtwoOw: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Seconded.

I hate being scammed.

I didn't even realize that $ excahnged for 216 when GEJ was there , today it's 303 on parralel market, then it was 216 according to CBN

Shame on yourself
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by naijaboy756: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Reminez:
See these carpet tribalists. Saraki should be made the president cuz he went to Aba.smh
No wonder you folks are being kept under the armpit by every tom,dick and Harry. Go and impeach PMB if you can. Ineffectual buffoons !!!
may ur life forever be like the state PMB put Nigeria now... Amen!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
You have no idea of what constitutes impeachable offence. Shut up!
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Paperwhite(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Are you in Nigeria? Do you have a brain inside your skull?

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by naijaboy756: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
You have no idea of what constitutes impeachable offence. Shut up!
you guys should keep on forming Olamide badoo. It is easy. Just come out , forget pride and apologise to Nigerians for erroneously supporting and voting the scam masters called APC in the last elections. We would forgive and together push them out via impeachment, demonstrations etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
naijaboy756:
you guys should keep on forming Olamide badoo. It is easy. Just come out , forget pride and apologise to Nigerians for erroneously supporting and voting the scam masters called APC in the last elections. We would forgive and together push them out via impeachment, demonstrations etc
If you know what constitutes an impeachable offence, I'll take you seriously.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by naijaboy756: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

If you know what constitutes an impeachable offence, I'll take you seriously.
the way you seriously voted for Buhari grin... Comedians!

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by chubhiee: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
I stand with Buhari to increase the suffering on Nigerians. it was well deserved. #FireOnBuhari.

3 Likes

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by amaechi1: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Brilliance9000:
Yes impeach him and Osinbanjo. Let Saraki and Ekweremadu take control...both look presidential and vice presidential. Buhari is busy traveling up and down while Saraki is going to Aba and promoting made in Nigeria. Honestly, with the way things are going in this country now, the masses will do nothing.

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr. Olusola Saraki, a non tribalist.

Very funny. Even in his dream he will never be President of Nigeria. Even the Senate President he is now is a short term.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by mordsith: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
How to generate likes on Naira land 1. open a random Thread. 2. Type Buhari is a silly, clueless, Moronic and imbecilic President. E.g Buhari is a silly, clueless and moronic President

1 Like

Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by BushidoBlue(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by BushidoBlue(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by BushidoBlue(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by Reminez(m): 12:57am On Feb 21, 2016
naijaboy756:
may ur life forever be like the state PMB put Nigeria now... Amen!!!
I don't do a back and forth with people of low intelligence.
Re: #ImpeachBuhariNow! by BushidoBlue(m): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2016
naijaboy756:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Riot In Lagos, 6 Killed, Shooting Still Ongoing / ​exposed!! EFCC Begs Obanikoro To Help Implicate Fayose, Promises Him Safe Landi / We Need Referendum Not Dialogue, Says IPOB - Nigerian Pilot News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.