Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results (33220 Views)

300Level OAU Pharmacy Student Drowns, Dies Inside Hotel Swimming Pool / 300Level University Of Jos Student Dies (photo) / 18 Interesting Pictures From The Past You’ve Probably Not Seen Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by abiolasogey(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2016
hottathanfire:
I guess it's one of those mushroom tutorial centers called skls to deceive dullards and idiots that wouldn't ever pass jamb even if jamb cut-off mark is 50.
By the way they are just using una head there, I will advise you go back home and think about ur life
na yu wey cum smart dey talk lyk a brainless individual,,yu nid 2 get ur brain tested asap,,olodo wey dey call oda ppl olodo,,thunda faya ur stupid yansh undecided

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2016
ucnwafor:
thank you bt I pity u if u will ever be moderate and become a reliable partner to that your cheat guy, I dnt think ua quote is needed ASAP, naughty gurl without manners

shocked why are you going off point cheesy you need to help yourself and get a basic education before it's too late. By the way, what's ASAP and how does it fit in on your post
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Sijo01(f): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
oluwasegun007:

habaa that is bad, don't worry i'll put a call through to your c.v

Bros, why na : cry'( A 'correcter' is not suppose to make mistakes na.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Idrismusty97(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Dcaliphate:
All of you who were screaming for the name of the school, oya the name don show o, oya do your wonders, let your power flow in this place..
Lol thank you.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by torpedodaezy(f): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Madonna university, Elele campus can never do that
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by hottathanfire(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2016
abiolasogey:
na yu wey cum smart dey talk lyk a brainless individual,,yu nid 2 get ur brain tested asap,,olodo wey dey call oda ppl olodo,,thunda faya ur stupid yansh undecided
angry angry e pain am grin angry
I don't trade words, I keep them in my yansh
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by crimebusters: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2016
Fear North
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Asiri1991: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
The school iis not approved by NUC. End time school.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by ezzyoj(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
run
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by olumite1234(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Infact, your school is carbon copy of computer science department @ olabisi onabanjo university ago iwoye
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by jacoik(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
aylagos:
Since you are not proud of your so call School, you guys decerve not to see your results for life. Imagine a school you said you are attending and you can not tell us the name.
lolhahaha guy u wicked I swear!!! but wait oooo, did this op snatched ur galfrnd or once attempted to poison u?
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Mekyno(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Modenzy:

SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION,SOKOTO. IN AFFILATION TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY ZARIA.
u must be a southern to be worried.
No worry ursef, dey no dey get carryover/ F for dat kind school dia because u/they are encouraged to go to school.......lol. U grab?
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by bofoy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Una dey call that place school ? Universally incompetence
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Modenzy: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elijahrona2:
The school na college of education. That's why his hiding it

NOT LIKE THAT BRO...... ITS A DEGREE PROGRAMME.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
Modenzy:

NOT LIKE THAT BRO...... ITS A DEGREE PROGRAMME.
Lol. Kk
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by fromnigeria(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
aylagos:
Since you are not proud of your so call School, you guys decerve not to see your results for life. Imagine a school you said you are attending and you can not tell us the name.
Please always choose your words wisely.
Words also take life.

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by olumalcolm(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I 4 say mk u go collect anoda jamb form but e b lik say e don close. Pele ehn
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by seaga: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
MztrChukwu:

I had to go look up the said profile picture. In as much as its very correct, you shouldn't take that as an excuse not to aim higher. Best of luck

Say whattt
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
viccozy:
Sorry bro....we at fedpoly oko,anambra state share ur pains.....tho nt 2 dis xtent of ur schl.
Not all departments.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Gluthatione: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:
I thought this happened in only NOUN

Op, you guys should be patient since they said your results in on 'MODERATION' whatever that means undecided
NOUN releases her result every semester, stop saying what u don't know about sister
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by TaasH: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm.... My frnd you need to do something urgently i was once in ur shoe years back in unimaid education/chem dept. It can affect ur academic perfomance negatively if you continue like this.

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by jamace(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kogi State University is in this category. How can students be progressing from one level to another without result? Chai, the management of some universities are useless.

1 Like

Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Aplaudez(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
bro, cant you see!
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Sijo01(f): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Gluthatione:

NOUN releases her result every semester, stop saying what u don't know about sister

My friend, if I don't know, I won't be saying it. I am a student there if you must know.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by oluwasegun007(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:

Bros, why na : cry'( A 'correcter' is not suppose to make mistakes na.

how will he get the msg if i say the otherwise....lol
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by donhils: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Clearly you guys are on a very long thing.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by aylagos(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
fromnigeria:
Please always choose your words wisely.
Words also take life.
your life I think
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Gluthatione: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:

My friend, if I don't know, I won't be saying it. I am a student there if you must know.
I'm also a student of NOUN and i will soon round up my program in NOUN if u must know .So u mean in NOUN a student will be in 300 level and non of his or her result will be released that's absolutely absurd !It can never happen in NOUN.The university is best known for her transparency when it comes to exam and result though at times some people may experience missing result ooo but later it will be sorted out if do the right thing.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Gluthatione: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sijo01:

I'm also a student of NOUN and i will soon round up my program in NOUN if u must know .So u mean in NOUN a student will be in 300 level and non of his or her result will be released that's absolutely absurd !It can never happen in NOUN.The university is best known for her transparency when it comes to exam and result though at times some people may experience missing result ooo but later it will be sorted out if they do the right thing.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by Jahbles93: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
aylagos:
Shehu Shagari College of Education. ...pls read the text to the last word.
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by InfinixMine: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
sholly4444:
Same happening in LASUES, (sandwich)
Very correct... God touch their hearts to release those results... Amen!!!
Re: We ARE In 300level But We Have Not Seen Any Of Our Results by TaasH: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
harsysky:

It's normal in every school. It was when I graduated in FUTO and requested for my transcript that I saw my 2nd year to final year. Since govt don't wana look into our schools properly and fish out some worthless people, I hate all schools in Nigeria; they're all worthless to me.
Seriously dis kind habit affected many students negatively. I tought we were the only people who encountered such problem, yet i think mine was the worst bkoz even the then HOD can't talk to my course coordinator regarding the issue.
To cut you short i jubilated when i heard about the Woman died after our graduation in Unimaid becouse she cheated on me and is stil affecting mi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University To Build School Of Law & Medicine With N6 Billion - Oyedepo / Statistics for WAEC 2014 / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.