Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? (3551 Views)

"Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man / Can You Comfortably Woo A Military Lady? / Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Lovelynature(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
With level of exposure people are getting here, the way most Nairalanders view relationships and how people bring issues related to their relationships here for advice. The question is, would you comfortably date a Nairalander or introduce your bae to this forum? What would be your reaction if you get to know that your bae is an active Nairalander? Wouldn't you be afraid that some issues in your relationship may make it to Front Page someday?
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
Well, done it before and ima still do it again!
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
If I happen to date a nairalander, that day, i'm deactivating cool
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
it is possible. ya
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Tallesty1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
If I happen to date a nairalander, that day, i'm deactivating cool
Why bro?
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by SlazzyK(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Yes, I pray so
There is this girl I like already from a section, NYSC, she seem to be dating someone already on the thread, But ama date her last last ni
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by RoyalBlak007: 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
cheesy grin badt guy
SlazzyK:
Yes, I pray so
There is this girl I like already from a section, NYSC, she seem to be dating someone already on the thread, But ama date her last last ni
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by ronald4lif(m): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
pinceprinz:
Well, done it before and ima still do it again!

You lash am? Coz any thing less is just flirtation and dalliance not dating. wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
There's nothing wrong with dating a nairalander. They are humans just like you.
The only thing you both will have to agree on is to keep your issues off nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Cutehector(m): 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
Why bro?
because she will turn into a detective.
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

You lash am? Coz any thing less is just flirtation and dalliance not dating. wink
lol. No lashing, my life doesn't depend on that. Yh, sex is the real thing , but maybe I got loads of that coming from several others wink Who knows?
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 20, 2016
I'm not sure undecided undecided undecided
Nlanders blivs all girls are oloshos. Can't go for someone with that mentality.
But never say never, u get it

1 Like

Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Nikita1:
I'm not sure undecided undecided undecided
Nlanders blivs all girls are oloshos. Can't go for someone with that mentality.
But never say never, u get it
its the big joke everybody plays here. someone calls the shot and another person fires, u get? The players know themselves and they so good at doing what they do. Stfu and prettychiksme if those r right easily comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by jaymejate: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2016
[size=18pt]No o, never! I can't date kids na.
You can't find good lady here. Either you find a kid flirting around or Pure Olosho. So no way! [/size]
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by sinaj(f): 12:14am On Feb 20, 2016
jaymejate:
You can't find good lady here. Either you find a kid flirting around or Pure Olosho. So no way! [/size]

go and read ur book bwoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Donnyperry(m): 12:26am On Feb 20, 2016
I can and should date a nairalander, one readily comes to mind
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by vault(m): 12:36am On Feb 20, 2016
never thought of it but it could be cool..... Nikita, myfantasies, sickstars I got my eyes on y'all cheesy

they will come and say they are 'taken' now o gringrin
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by vault(m): 12:38am On Feb 20, 2016
jaymejate:

undecided
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Smartguy001(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Yea y not dey r gud girls here..but d relationship has 2b off NL sha
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by firstking01(m): 5:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Ofcourse yes, hence she's willing to De-activate cool
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 20, 2016
vault:
never thought of it but it could be cool..... Nikita, myfantasies, sickstars I got my eyes on y'all cheesy

they will come and say they are 'taken' now o gringrin

You just a certified oliver twist undecided
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by RUBYRUBY(f): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2016
jaymejate:
Speak for yourself u hear?
Don't open that your dirty mouth and talk trash.
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2016
If u wana date one

Stay away from nl or if u sturborn u become a secret agent dectective boss grin

Nd myt properly av lots of sleepless night

Bt its worth it trust me
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by praxisnetworks: 6:04am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:
If u wana date one

Stay away from nl or if u sturborn u become a secret agent dectective boss grin

Nd myt properly av lots of sleepless night

Bt its worth it trust me

I need to enroll you.
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

I need to enroll you.

grin wud gladly help u out

Criosly wud do dat just tell me d case i wud tell u every single soul involved without even making dem my frnds cheesy
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by praxisnetworks: 6:09am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

grin wud gladly help u out

Criosly wud do dat just tell me d case i wud tell u every single soul involved without even making dem my frnds cheesy
Daretodiffer.
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 20, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Daretodiffer.

Wetin do am?
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2016
pinceprinz:
its the big joke everybody plays here. someone calls the shot and another person fires, u get? The players know themselves and they so good at doing what they do. Stfu and prettychiksme if those r right easily comes to mind
cheesy grin wink smiley
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by refiner(f): 7:09am On Feb 20, 2016
yea!....just one guy here I will wish to date!
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by cruzita(f): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2016
undecided with the way they reason NO WAY
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by KingRex1(m): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
undecided with the way they reason NO WAY
Haba, u harsh dear
Re: Would You Comfortably Date A Nairalander? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Bad In Bed And Don’t Even Know About It / What Was The Reason For Your Last Break Up? / My Sweetest Fvck Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.