Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) (2465 Views)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by ecotwins: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by northvietnam(m): 6:56am On Feb 20, 2016
V
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by KEZDON(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2016
lie Mohammed Again

2 Likes

Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by wordbank(m): 6:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Girls abi women
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2016
Like seriously?!
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2016
OP are u related to that man that lies a lot?
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2016
End time lies
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by keally: 7:13am On Feb 20, 2016
wordbank:
Girls abi women
. Even if they BRING THEM OUT I will never be surprised because they are still acting out a script. It was part of a GRAND DESIGN to make Jonathan' govt ungovernable. So they are playing on the sensibilities of gullible Nigerians. They have the ultimate long term goal of Islamizing Africa with Nigeria as the Islamic Capital. We have some info that are secret, but if in doubt, just google ABUJA DECLARATION. That's all I can give out now.

1 Like

Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by Surd2121(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2016
keally:
. Even if they BRING THEM OUT I will never be surprised because they are still acting out a script. It was part of a GRAND DESIGN to make Jonathan' govt ungovernable. So they are playing on the sensibilities of gullible Nigerians. They have the ultimate long term goal of Islamizing Africa with Nigeria as the Islamic Capital. We have some info that are secret, but if in doubt, just google ABUJA DECLARATION. That's all I can give out now.
common sense still never common..... oga o

3 Likes

Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by OneManLegion(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2016
keally:

Who release this one?gringringrin
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by oteneaaron(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2016
Where is the Video na...........I don't think we should call them girlz anymore,....its been how many years now??....

Chibok Ladies .......will do.....

Op don't be like Mr Lai oooo....show us the video first.....
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Banza ipod yuts
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by Sammyashol(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Gerrarahere
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by habefeh(m): 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Is not my business
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by shaqhead: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2016
keally:
"I dnt care" what their plan is my Christian brother, my question is what is the long term goal of the body of Christ in this Nation? If you say they want to Islamise this nation, what stops you from "Christianising" it.

They come with their bank, you shout even when Christians from different parts of Nigeria have bought the idea because it is an alternative for sourcing funds. Tell me what alternatives the Christians provide.

Stop telling mewhat ur enemy will do, tell me what your own plans are! Think about that.
Re: Finally Nigerian Army Rescue The Chibok Girls(see Video) by emmysam2: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2016
I still can't believe that over 200 girls can vanish into thin air for over 600 days. How
It can only happen in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture That Is Trending On Nairaland / Lai Mohammed Cries Out: Whatever The Motive Is, Nig Pls Stop Lying Against Me / Uche Ogah's Defection Is Apc's Grand Plan: Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.