Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday (28655 Views)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Femi Aribisala's Question About The Chibok Girls (See Tweet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Ajasco222: 11:21am On May 18, 2017
The Chibok Girl who escaped from Boko Haram captivity on Wednesday has been identified as Mariam Mohammed-Isa, a 15-year old JSS 1 student from Chibok community, Borno state.

The special assistant to Ag. President Osinbajo, Laolu Akande made this known on twitter.

Mariam was found by the Nigerian troops while she was escaping from the captivity, according to President Buhari's P.A, Bashir Ahmad.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/another-chibok-girl-escapes-from-boko.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by JideAmuGiaka: 11:24am On May 18, 2017
Did you say JSS1?. I thought that the students kidnapped were writing their SSCE examination.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Ajasco222: 11:27am On May 18, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by DLondonboiy: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
The story don dey involve other actors....

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by teelaw4life(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
The moment you begin to see through the smokescreen of their lies, you'll realize it's just not worth the time.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by positivelord: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Mariam[b] Mohammed[/b]-Isa

these people are confusing themselves even the more... Mariam Mohammed-Isa obviously 12years three years ago was writing WAEC before boko haram abducted her.

hmmmm

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by okonja(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Issokay
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by zainabxel(f): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by SageTravels: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
No matter how far lie goes truth will surely surface..... I never Knew JSS1 Students can also write WAEC in the North. The Girl must be super intelligent grin grin grin.

I pity these girls they have really suffered over nothing.

How To Book Hotel Online: 5 Simple Steps to Follow

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by ZUBY77(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Ah, they are still escaping and being released in batches.

I refused to be taken back to 1970s.
I am wise now.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Enough of this Chibok thing.Next week is 2 years of this government. What exactly have they achieved in two years?

20 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by blessme2019(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
So happy for this, before this year runs out, I believe all the girls will be rescued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by sotall(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
ok
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Nobody: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Drama Drama Drama

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by kihgon: 11:34am On May 18, 2017
Escaped kor.. These people know what their doing

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by DollarAngel(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
JSS1? We were told the girls kidnapped where writing their SSCE so am kind of obfuscated here , does JSS1 student write SSCE?. Welcome the to the generation where we are been told a million lies and quater of truth

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Homeboiy: 11:35am On May 18, 2017
another story again

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by updatesflow: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
So now she realized she will escape na wa o

1 Like

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by uldan135(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2017
One headline says released, another says escaped
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Iamwrath: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
whyyy
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by kizygist: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
Thabk God she has finally left the Boko Haram Camp
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by AngelicBeing: 11:37am On May 18, 2017
sad
Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by ajalawole(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2017
God........... Which kind govt be this sad She escape, released or rescued?

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by mantosa(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2017
Damn these guys are good!!!!

So now a junior secondary student is involved? And she managed to escape? Wow.

Moves to justify the number of reported kidnapped chibok girls. Watch a new narrative come forth.

I just marvel at these guys sha. But what they fail to understand is not everybody can be fooled at the same time. One way or the other, the true story of this unfortunate issue would come to light.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by manchester1: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
even an insane human won't believe this shit. please if you guys wanna deceive us try make it in an articulated manner

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by walosky(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Did you say JSS1?. I thought that the students kidnapped were writing their SSCE examination.

Nwoke Nnukwu-amu my brother, I tire o!

13 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by CXLVII: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
Good one!

Some people won't be happy

Always detest good news!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by 2shure: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
So u mean the northern pipos wey dey write waec impersonate abi.
Sonna jss1 go dey write ssce ba.
Naija fed govt just a waste.
Chibok thing jus a scam.
Fayose was right

18 Likes

Re: Presidency Reveals Name Of The Chibok Girl Who Escaped From Boko Haram Yesterday by Nobody: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
I thought they kidnapped WAEC students

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are No Better Than The Thugs On The Streets - Dayo Amusa Tells Online Trolls / PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / Gov Election 2023: Sanwo-olu Wins Tinubu Polling Unit Amid Low Turnout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.