Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) (2564 Views)

Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun / PMB, APC Taking Nigeria On New Path To Regain Lost Glory – Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2016
This is happening now in the Benue South re-run.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pdpnigeria/status/700960686361460736

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by HungerBAD: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2016
huh?

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by vikacydevato(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2016
This deserves front page.

3 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Flexherbal(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2016
We need to verify this.
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Femich18(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmmm....How true is ds? I've got nothing to say for now
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Ecoterrorism(f): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2016
This is Kwaraption. APC will fail today

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by cckris: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Soon Nigerian masses will simultaneously REVOLT against the HARDSHIPS APC is imposing on everyone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by BALLOSKI: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks to supreme court judgement. We are now ahead of them. We do it 'jet Li's style" , and we meet in court.

10 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by BALLOSKI: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
cckris:
Soon Nigerian masses will simultaneously REVOLT against the HARDSHIPS APC is imposing on everyone.
I can't wait to see you on the street.

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by porshuch: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2016
Supreme court started all these shits!

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by chriskosherbal(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2016
It calls for proper investigation before drawing conclusion.
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by modath(f): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Ebukaobi: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2016
What is good for the goose is............

This is just a test run for bigger fish like Rivers elections

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by omenka(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Supreme court judgements over the usage of card readers has set us back decades in electoral evolution.

Now people would go all out to win at all cost and have the "losers" take their cases to court.

Regardless, I am totally appalled by this. The desperation of our politicians is simply mind blowing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
omenka:
Supreme court judgements over the usage of card readers has set us back decades in electoral evolution.

Now people would go all out to win at all cost and have the "losers" take their cases to court.

Regardless, I am totally appalled by this. The desperation of our politicians is simply mind blowing.

You of all person, believed that Yeye op? Smh!

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by omenka(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Lol.
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Omenka must know Livinus Tyodoo.

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Omenka knows the guy personally I heard.

1 Like

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by doctokwus: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Watched Fmr INEC state commissioner,Igini on AIT and his thoughts on the SC judgement just echoed what I have since postulated:that the SC issued a convenient judgement to serve its own purposes.
I said and igini reaffirmed :that the electoral act gave INEC authority to issue GUIDELINES for credible conduct of elections.Card reader is one of such guidelines, so how can the SC now come out and say the card reader is unconstitutional and thus illegal?!
Even as much as I detest electoral fraud,I,with deepest regret,wish that APC can utilize ANY means available to win these rerun elections so that Nigerians who defended the fraudulent SC rulings wud come out to shout,protest and even riot.With that everyone wud then sit down and start reviewing the SC rulings and even ask for investigation of the judges.
For now PDP cannot cry foul because they supported the clearly backward ruling of the SC.
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by ApcSucks: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You deserve aluu4 treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by cckris: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
doctokwus:
Watched Fmr INEC state commissioner,Igini on AIT and his thoughts on the SC judgement just echoed what I have since postulated:that the SC issued a convenient judgement to serve its own purposes.
I said and igini reaffirmed :that the electoral act gave INEC authority to issue GUIDELINES for credible conduct of elections.Card reader is one of such guidelines, so how can the SC now come out and say the card reader is unconstitutional and thus illegal?!
Even as much as I detest electoral fraud,I,with deepest regret,wish that APC can utilize ANY means available to win these rerun elections so that Nigerians who defended the fraudulent SC rulings wud come out to shout,protest and even riot.With that everyone wud then sit down and start reviewing the SC rulings and even ask for investigation of the judges.
For now PDP cannot cry foul because they supported the clearly backward ruling of the SC.

I said and igini reaffirmed :that the electoral act gave INEC authority to issue GUIDELINES for credible conduct of elections.Card reader is one of such guidelines, so how can the SC now come out and say the card reader is unconstitutional and thus illegal?
Just ask a Lawyer the difference between what is LEGAL & what is LEGITIMATE.

Even as much as I detest electoral fraud,I,with deepest regret,wish that APC can utilize ANY means available to win these rerun elections
1. You have no idea how Engr Barnabas Gemade won the APC Senatorial Primary, when he Gemade was still an unresigned card-carrying member of PDP.
2. You weren't in Bauchi when Buhari's followers BEHEADED scores of Youth Corps on election duty.
3. You weren't in Southern Ijaw to see how many Nigerian soldiers that nearly lost their precious lives, just because one cocaine addict wanted to win election in order to sustain his addiction.
4. Enjoy your laptops, & iPhone 6

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by NegusNagast: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
I'm not surprised, APC embodies everything that is corrupt.
APC - Association of Past Criminals.

2 Likes

Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by ckmayoca: 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
cckris:

Nigerians can't revolt kankan because our politics is like na we dey dir even at the point of hunger and dying. The motto is APC for life and PDP till I die things
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by cckris: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
ckmayoca:

Nigerians can't revolt kankan because our politics is like na we dey dir even at the point of hunger and dying. The motto is APC for life and PDP till I die things
You don't know what hunger can do to people, especially in the Core North of Nigeria.
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by ckmayoca: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
cckris:

You don't know what hunger can do to people, especially in the Core North of Nigeria.

Northerners can be fed by giving them free food but we southerner can't do that so that show they can't revolt and we who can't will always be afraid of arrest or gun shot.
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by MrKong: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
APC don dey do wayo ko?....za mu chi ubansu!
Re: APC Taking Over INEC Like Oyegun Proposed - (pic) by Austin4lif: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

Did Governor Wike Really Make This Statement? If He Did, It's Time To Order / Shocking: My Reaction When I Saw "Fayose Stops Convoy To Buy Bread & Beans"-Pix / Edo PDP Governorship Candidate Picks Mercy Johnson's Husband As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.