Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (30660 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Celebrates His 53rd Birthday At SDA Hospital & Orphanage / IGP Idris Visits Abia State, Receives Made-In-Aba Good From Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:05am On May 15, 2016
Contrary to what some of us think and have posted here of how bad aba roads are, here are some photos of the roads and drainage all credits to the current Governor Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu.

I can't see these good works and keep quiet but I will condemn any of their actions that seeks to bring suffering on the masses.

As for roads and drainage they have my one million likes.

8 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2016
More photos

1 Like

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:09am On May 15, 2016
Still more photos

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:12am On May 15, 2016
The facts don't lie

4 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:40am On May 15, 2016
I had to take some of these pictures on a Sunday to get a nice view.

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:42am On May 15, 2016
Will post more photos later

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:45am On May 15, 2016
Some i**iots will come here praising this half-arsed projects.

In 2016, y'all are still building roads without sidewalks? or bike lanes?

7 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:47am On May 15, 2016
Ondo roads with sidewalk

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:49am On May 15, 2016
Ondo roads with sidewalk

6 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Nobody: 2:50am On May 15, 2016
Good work by the Governor. Aba must be restored to its original master plan!

Aba remains the most planned city in Nigeria in terms of street grid/road network...near perfect grid as seen with most western countries!

Aba google street grid image below!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:53am On May 15, 2016
Ibadan roads with sidewalk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by Nobody: 2:54am On May 15, 2016
[s]YorubaHighness:
Some ediots will come here praising this half-arsed projects.

In 2016, y'all are still building roads without sidewalks? or bike lanes?[/s]

What kind of envy and jealousy is this? You yorubas need serious help...fucck off of Igbo threads!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 2:55am On May 15, 2016
@yorubalowness:

Non of the photos I posted are major roads, they are are the streets of Aba. All of them are named with "roads" if that is your confusion.

The major roads have sidewalks and are still under construction.
Stop exposing your stupidity and mediocrity in public forums.

If his predecessor performed just these in Aba It would have been better.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:57am On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:
Good work by the Governor. Aba must be restored to its original master plan!
Aba remains the most planned city in Nigeria in terms of street grid/road network...near perfect grid as seen with most western countries!
Aba google street grid image below!

[size=14pt]Ogun State To Enforce Physical And Urban Planning Laws
[/size]

The Ogun State government says it will begin the enforcement of its Physical and Urban Planning laws to bring sanity to the current impunity in building by residents across the state.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/10/ogun-state-to-enforce-physical-and-urban-planning-laws/

Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:58am On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:

What kind of envy and jealousy is this? You yorubas need help...fucck off of Igbo threads!

Trash. So you envy Yorubas when you invade Ibadan threads abi?
The same way y'all like invading Ibadan threads, na so none of your threads go rest. Koshi danu.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 2:59am On May 15, 2016
futurenix:
@yorubalowness:

Non of the photos I posted are major roads, they are are the streets of Aba. All of them are named with "roads" if that is your confusion.

The major roads have sidewalks and are still under construction.
Stop exposing your stupidity and mediocrity in public forums.

If his predecessor performed just these in Aba It would have been better.

I don't respond to noise. Major or non-major roads, new roads needs to start having sidewalks.

11 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:01am On May 15, 2016
Ogun state urban planning, the best in NIgeria grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 3:02am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:

I don't respond to noise. Major or non-major roads, new roads needs to start having sidewalks.

Upload photos of the streets please yorubalowness

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:05am On May 15, 2016
futurenix:

Upload photos of the streets please yorubalowness

Are you blind?

2 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:07am On May 15, 2016
Ilorin roads with sidewalk

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by futurenix(m): 3:37am On May 15, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Are you blind?

No am not. There is hatred written all over u and even your shoes. For the record, Aba is a commercial city in Abia State and Umuahia is the state capital. All your acclaimed photos are state capitals.

Here are some photos of the cities u claim are heaven,
Compare these photos of the streets in ibadan and the ones I posted. Never been to ibadan or illorin but thank God for the Internet I Google some 2015 photos of some streets for you.

Since you think am blind, I can't find any sidewalks here unless your the blind one.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by MyX1: 3:38am On May 15, 2016
Is this not the same Aba that people said there is nothing to write home about?

5 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by MyX1: 3:44am On May 15, 2016
Abia State Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu revealed that between May 29th he took oath of Office as the governor of Abia State,his administration has built and completed 27 Roads. Governor Ikpeazu stated this during a Quarterly Media briefing with Journalists at Banquet Hall of the Abia State Government House in Umuahia Ikpeazu said that his administration began with 67 Roads in the State and 27 has been successfully completed as even his worst critic's knows that the roads he had completed will last for a Minimum of 25 Years.

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by MyX1: 3:45am On May 15, 2016
Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D, a renowned biochemist, teacher and a highly acknowledged Public Servant, was born on October 18, 1964, to the family of late Pa Ishmael and Deaconess Bessie Ikpeazu of Umuebere in Umuobiakwa village, Isialaukwu, Mbato Autonomous Community in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State, Nigeria. Dr. Ikpeazu attended Amaise Central Primary School, Umuobiakwa. In 1973, while in primary five, he gained admission into Eziama High School, Aba and later moved to Ihie High School, Isiala Ngwa where he took his School certificate examination in 1979. In 1980, at the age of 16, he gained admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) to study Clinical Biochemistry and graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) Second Class Upper Division in August, 1984. From August 1984 to August 1985, Dr. Ikpeazu served as a clinical biochemist in the medical laboratory of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Port Harcourt for his national youth service. He returned to the University of Maiduguri for an M.Sc degree in Biochemical Toxicology and graduated in 1990. In 1994, at the age of 30, he obtained a doctorate degree, Ph.D in Biochemical Pharmacology from the University of Calabar. CAREER/PUBLIC SERVICE Dr. Ikpeazu served as a Graduate- Assistant, in the Department of Science Laboratory Technology, University of Maiduguri, from 1986 to 1987 while studying for his M.Sc degree. He also taught at the Calabar Polytechnic from 1990 to 1992 during his Ph.D programme. Between 1994 and 1996, he served as Administrative Manager with Cash Bond Investments and Credits Ltd, Lagos. In 1998, Dr. Ikpeazu joined the services of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) as Lecturer 1 in the Department of Applied Biochemistry, Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences, and rose to Head of Department by 2001. He was also an Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Department of Biochemistry, Ebonyi State University College of Basic Medical Sciences, between 2000 and 2002. Between 2003 and 2004, he was a Masters’ Degree External Examiner, to the Department of Biochemistry, University of Nigeria. In 2002, Dr. Ikpeazu served as the Transition Committee (TC) Chairman for Obingwa Local Government Area. This marked his entry into politics. He also served as Special Adviser to the Governor of Abia State. He was appointed General Manger, Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS) from 2007 to 2009. Within the period, he turned around the fortunes of ASPIMSS, and made it a revenue yielding agency of government. In 2010, he was appointed Chairman, Governing Council of Abia State College of Health Technology, Aba. During his tenure, he facilitated the accreditation of three critical courses in the institution by the NBTE. In 2011, he was reappointed General Manager, Abia State Passengers Integrated Manifest and Safety Scheme (ASPIMSS), a position he held till 2013 when was appointed the first Deputy General Manager, Abia State Environmental Protection Agency (ASEPA) Aba and Environs; an assignment he creditably discharged to the admiration of not only the Aba populace, but also the entire Abia State and beyond, interpreting the vision of Chief T.A Orji, on environmental and waste management. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu is currently serving the good people of Abia as the Governor of Abia State. He was elected under the platform of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in April 2015, sworn in constitutionally in May 29 2015. He is a member of Biochemical Society of Nigeria, the Nigeria Environmental Society and Rotary Club of Eziukwu Aba. He is a Trustee and the President, Eastern Ngwa Country Sports Club of Nigeria. He is happily married to Mrs. Nkechi Okezie Ikpeazu, and the marriage is blessed with four children

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:46am On May 15, 2016
futurenix:

No am not. There is hatred written all over u and even your shoes. For the record, Aba is the commercial capital of Abia State and Umuahia is the state capital. All your acclaimed photos are capital cities not commercial.

Here are some photos of the cities u claim are heaven,
Compare these photos of the streets in ibadan and the ones I posted. Never been to ibadan or illorin but thank God for the Internet I Google some 2015 photos for you.

Since you think am blind, I can't find any sidewalks here unless your the blind one.

Cute. Old pictures.

Since you asked, this is the developing Ibadan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:49am On May 15, 2016
Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:50am On May 15, 2016
Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:52am On May 15, 2016
Ibadan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 3:52am On May 15, 2016
I've got more pictures, just ask
Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by YorubaHighness: 4:07am On May 15, 2016
Ogun roads

3 Likes

Re: Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos by LoveMachine(m): 4:21am On May 15, 2016
You people ruin every thread! Why can't it ever just be congrats to one another that our cities are finally receiveing proper care and governance? Instead it degenerates into a pissing contest of who's locale is worse.

I'm happy for my family in Aba. I see you shining.

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.