Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo (22193 Views)

David Mark Votes In Scheduled Benue South Senatorial Rerun / Benue South Re-run: David Mark Is Our Choice - Idoma Youth Vanguard / Lagosian Cries Out For APC To Return His Votes - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by shypapa(m): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:
Did anyone notice that no mention was made of his kids voting talkless of campaigning,yet they will deploy other people's kids to campaign and rig for them.
During the last election,we also saw the video of GEJ and Buhari vote in their respectively in their villages with their wives,nobody noticed that like Mark,their kids did not even vote. They probably don't even have voters cards. But the moment Buhari won,his son flew back from abroad to join the dad on trips. The daughter surfaced and became a vocal celebrity.
..I just wish the Nigerian youths will be more observant,it will save them the stress of risking their lives for this people
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by meforyou1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
FLASH: PDP agent, Godwin Anebi abducted in @DanielOnjeh's PU 009, Adumoko Ward, Orokam. cc @PoliceNG @inecnigeria #BenueSouthReRun
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by meforyou1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
The results from Otukpo and Agatus LGA show David Mark in clear lead
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by bamite(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided
meaning? So i can't be your love or what?angry
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Bigii(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:

Rule which country? If after being a military governor twice,a minister,a senator since 1999 and a senate president,he can not put down basic amenities for his people,then I can bet you that two tenures of 8years will not see him do jack for 130million nigerians.
Let him start with putting a transformer for his kinsmen than installing one inside his compound to power his palatial home while his people dwell in d dark.
Let him visit that primary school in Oturkpo that looks like an abandoned goat house.
Let him stop by at Otukpo police station afterwards.
And he should do all this by road. The roads he ignored to repair but chose to build a helipad from where he'll fly over his entire people and 'their' road.
Truth be told, your bitterness can't stop us from voting him back. I no when they anounced the ressults it will do you like film trick. #WeLoveDavidMark

1 Like

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by eyeview: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Roidatom:

It's a minimalist approach to design. Simple and functional. Only necessary elements are used.

Exactly,I notice that these styles use d basic elements,hence cheaper but it turns out trendy and mature looking. I like the official look it has.Maybe u should give me ur contact,let's keep in touch

1 Like

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Bigii(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:

Rule which country? If after being a military governor twice,a minister,a senator since 1999 and a senate president,he can not put down basic amenities for his people,then I can bet you that two tenures of 8years will not see him do jack for 130million nigerians.
Let him start with putting a transformer for his kinsmen than installing one inside his compound to power his palatial home while his people dwell in d dark.
Let him visit that primary school in Oturkpo that looks like an abandoned goat house.
Let him stop by at Otukpo police station afterwards.
And he should do all this by road. The roads he ignored to repair but chose to build a helipad from where he'll fly over his entire people and 'their' road.
Obviously you are an Apc supporter. Lieing is in your blood and obviously you don't even know the road that leads to Otukpo the hometown of DMark. Come to Otukpo and enjoy 24hrs PHCN light, I no you have never enjoy one before.
So Nigerians population has been reduced to 130 million

Believe all those e-propaganda at your own peril. #WeloveDavidMark
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations Idoma!!!
Here comes again, #THELASTMANSTANDING

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
The last man standing!!!

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:
Did anyone notice that no mention was made of his kids voting talkless of campaigning,yet they will deploy other people's kids to campaign and rig for them.
During the last election,we also saw the video of GEJ and Buhari vote in their respectively in their villages with their wives,nobody noticed that like Mark,their kids did not even vote. They probably don't even have voters cards. But the moment Buhari won,his son flew back from abroad to join the dad on trips. The daughter surfaced and became a vocal celebrity.
..I just wish the Nigerian youths will be more observant,it will save them the stress of risking their lives for this people
Even Onjeh's wife and children are not in Nigeria.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Roidatom(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:

Exactly,I notice that these styles use d basic elements,hence cheaper but it turns out trendy and mature looking. I like the official look it has.Maybe u should give me ur contact,let's keep in touch

Alright. Will be wonderful.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by ourleader(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
oga i ilike your idoma english grin
ITK
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
bamite:
meaning? So i can't be your love or what?angry

angry angry
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by bamite(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Court Revokes Orji Kalu's Bail, Orders Arrest / Militants Bomb Shell Oil Pipeline In Nigeria: Locals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.