Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo (22195 Views)

David Mark Votes In Scheduled Benue South Senatorial Rerun / Benue South Re-run: David Mark Is Our Choice - Idoma Youth Vanguard / Lagosian Cries Out For APC To Return His Votes - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by demarc001: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Permanent seat
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by slimfit1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
His wifes alone can win him the election.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by chomchom1(f): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Aufbauh:

Mr boy, PDP is no longer in power as they have gone to the sambisa forest through the unable leadership of Senator Ali-modu Sheriff.
Take a good look at the faces that came with him to the polling unit and you will see how sympathetic they are with their slave master Dmark.

by thier talk u shall spot them
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by harsysky(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please, I'm a novice when it comes to politics. I want a fan of David mark to categorically tell me what good David has accomplished for this country. I just wanna know so that I could support him for this one.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by XaintJoel20: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:
Did anyone notice that no mention was made of his kids voting talkless of campaigning,yet they will deploy other people's kids to campaign and rig for them.
During the last election,we also saw the video of GEJ and Buhari vote in their respectively in their villages with their wives,nobody noticed that like Mark,their kids did not even vote. They probably don't even have voters cards. But the moment Buhari won,his son flew back from abroad to join the dad on trips. The daughter surfaced and became a vocal celebrity.
..I just wish the Nigerian youths will be more observant,it will save them the stress of risking their lives for this people
Good observation and wish statement. Track me later make I arrange you one pack of sachet water...
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by XaintJoel20: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Aufbauh:

Mr boy, PDP is no longer in power as they have gone to the sambisa forest through the unable leadership of Senator Ali-modu Sheriff.
Take a good look at the faces that came with him to the polling unit and you will see how sympathetic they are with their slave master Dmark.
[s]
Aufbauh:

[/s]
Aufbauh:

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:
Did anyone notice that no mention was made of his kids voting talkless of campaigning,yet they will deploy other people's kids to campaign and rig for them.
During the last election,we also saw the video of GEJ and Buhari vote in their respectively in their villages with their wives,nobody noticed that like Mark,their kids did not even vote. They probably don't even have voters cards. But the moment Buhari won,his son flew back from abroad to join the dad on trips. The daughter surfaced and became a vocal celebrity.
..I just wish the Nigerian youths will be more observant,it will save them the stress of risking their lives for this people
on point...maybe dat is why I dont av a voter's card. I can't stand in d sun yo vote anybody in. ko jor
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by XaintJoel20: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
nnadychuks:
PDP beg ed woodward to sack vangaal.. Since the arrival of vangaal everything about man u and PDP started falling like prick.. You'll think its funny but we lost to midtjylland; lol PDP will soon lose election to ACN or ANPP

nnadychuks:
PDP beg ed woodward to sack vangaal.. Since the arrival of vangaal everything about man u and PDP started falling like prick.. You'll think its funny but we lost to midtjylland; lol PDP will soon lose election to ACN or ANPP
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by discusant: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Did Mark promise them Apa state again?

Mark has promised his people new Apa state all his life in the senate. But Mark just can't effect that. Added to that is that far Arewa can never allow the political structure made for the benefit of far Arewa and its politicians to be remade.

1 Like

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by bamite(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
VickyRotex:
undecided undecided undecided
my love tongue
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Bigii(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Neyo230:
He will lose this Election Woefully grin grin, confused Man!
Dream on undecided
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Bigii(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
harsysky:
Please, I'm a novice when it comes to politics. I want a fan of David mark to categorically tell me what good David has accomplished for this country. I just wanna know so that I could support him for this one.
The fear of DMARK,
The begining of WISDOM.

At the moment, he is the only experience man that can rule this country and make it great again.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by eyeview: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Roidatom:
He knows his onions now. Sometimes politics is experience. The smartest wins.

By the way, his shirt ain't properly buttoned and sleeves folded. Could it be the heat of the Benue sun or it's the heat of the Polls? cheesy

Look below
A four bedroom duplex design by moi

I like the design. What's this concept called. It makes a house look more 'officious' and yet modern.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by eyeview: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bigii:

The fear of DMARK,
The begining of WISDOM.

At the moment, he is the only experience man that can rule this country and make it great again.

Rule which country? If after being a military governor twice,a minister,a senator since 1999 and a senate president,he can not put down basic amenities for his people,then I can bet you that two tenures of 8years will not see him do jack for 130million nigerians.
Let him start with putting a transformer for his kinsmen than installing one inside his compound to power his palatial home while his people dwell in d dark.
Let him visit that primary school in Oturkpo that looks like an abandoned goat house.
Let him stop by at Otukpo police station afterwards.
And he should do all this by road. The roads he ignored to repair but chose to build a helipad from where he'll fly over his entire people and 'their' road.

1 Like

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by VickyRotex(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
bamite:
my love tongue

undecided undecided
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by ekolina(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
harsysky:
Ask anybody from Niger state, they will tell his achievements as military governor.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by UltimatedeBest(m): 1:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Good luck to Sen. Mark
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by CecyAdrian(f): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Bigii:

The fear of DMARK,
The begining of WISDOM.

Your type need to be taken off the street angry
Mark rule which country? Rubbish!!!
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by UltimatedeBest(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
I wish him success in dis election
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by UltimatedeBest(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Your type need to be taken off the street angry
Mark rule which country? Rubbish!!!

People like u will never reach d height Sen. Mark has attained
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by echson21: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:
May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by arent88(m): 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
ekolina:
Ask anybody from Niger state, they will tell his achievements as military governor.
oga pls enlighten us what was his achievement as niger state governor.

1 Like

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by CecyAdrian(f): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
UltimatedeBest:

People like u will never reach d height Sen. Mark has attained

What height, on whose back, sweat and blood. Blind shallow minded bat. If my attaining that height is to be like him, may it never happen. Keep seeing Mark as your god

2 Likes

Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by clickwtB(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
PDP WILL LOSE THIS TIME AGAIN, IF THE PEOPLE KNOWS WHERE THEIR SHOES PINCHES THEM.EXCESSIVE CORRUPTION CAN BE CURTAILED BY CHANGE.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Roidatom(m): 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
eyeview:

I like the design. What's this concept called. It makes a house look more 'officious' and yet modern.

It's a minimalist approach to design. Simple and functional. Only necessary elements are used.
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by ourleader(m): 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hon. Mark should step down, he is a great Greeding personal! Since military rules until now, without mean full impact on the people he rule & represent
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by ourleader(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
iliyande:
Former President of the Senate, David Mark, who is the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP in the Benue South Senatorial District re-run election cast his vote at Otukpo Club polling unit in Otukpo Township Ward 1. Mark in the company of his wife who walked the distance from his house to his polling unit was welcomed by crowd of electorates with the shout ‘Okpokpowulu K’Idoma’. He voted some minutes before 11am.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/re-run-david-mark-votes/
GREEDYING MAN
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by chiefobdk(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourleader:
GREEDYING MAN
Ur English is greedying
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
clickwtB:
PDP WILL LOSE THIS TIME AGAIN, IF THE PEOPLE KNOWS WHERE THEIR SHOES PINCHES THEM.EXCESSIVE CORRUPTION CAN BE CURTAILED BY CHANGE.

a man is always free to dream. keep dreaming!
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by IYANGBALI: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
it will be a very big shame if this old man is defeated in this election by this small boy. Wetin mark still dey look for again. God abeg let david defeat goliath make so dat all dis old men go learn and leave politics for the youths of Nigeria
Re: Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo by IYANGBALI: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
ourleader:
Hon. Mark should step down, he is a great Greeding personal! Since military rules until now, without mean full impact on the people he rule & represent
oga i ilike your idoma english grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants / Boko Haram Kills 23 Mourners In Borno / Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.