Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! (3900 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by jonaifame22(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was wth a lady friend of mine and we've known each other since childhood and we even attended the same primary school and lived in the same compound as kids, we played mummy and daddy wth other kids and when she became of age I deflowered her in jss3, then we packed to another area and she kept visiting, she got in2 boarding skool in sss 1 and we cld only see on holidays,
So she visits when she can, so she called me and I went to her house to see her and she asked me to lend her some lil money which I gave her half of the money and asked her to check back in the evening in my house for the remainder,
Buh before I left her house,the spirit of lust gave me a dirty slap of konji and I decided to go very close to her and we smooched and I quickly pressed and sucked her breast and she whined and curled as I did that holding my head wth one of her hands and while she held her breast wth the other hand buh there was no sex cos anyone cld come in and see us.
But as I left she saw me off to the bus stop and around that area there's a new eatery and then I asked her to let us go in and eat, so as we ate she liked the food and then I asked this simply question " when i was sucking ur left breast u held my head wth both hands like a basketball abt to be dunked,why did you do that,it was so sweet abi, while I said this she smiled and then I asked her the big question" has any body ever sucked ur breasts like the way I do" chai my people immediately she heard dat she flared up and said " john wats the meaning of that question u're askin, ehn is it because I let u touch me,u're very annnoying,jus gerrout abeg", then she left the food and drink I bought for her and walked away,
I felt bad, but abeg I wan ask one question shey I talk pass my mouth?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Spikkylee: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by iyobs7(f): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
You unknowingly called her a who*re.

4 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by kingofchess(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
u don spoil.... u disflowered her in jss.....seriously I am nt going 2 advise u.

7 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by grad2012(f): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lols u sef which kin question be that grin. Why she no go vex.

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by kelish(f): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
maybe she tinkz u mean she has bein sleepin around

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oya clap for yourself. We have an award for you! Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by AsanwaKC(f): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
for your mind you think you did a great job, because she held your head..she was just trying to encourage you...if you were really good on it as you profess, she will be the one telling you how great you were..not you asking..

3 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Judeoxide(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sorry but i have to be blunt...
You are an idiot..
And you dont have respect for her..

2 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Fourwinds: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
OP u are very stu..pid.... u don't have respect at all...

u better go and apologise to dat girl....u indirectly insulted her dat she double date...

did u ask her if she had a boyfriend before u started dating. if no.!!! y now asking her if someone suck her better dan u

2 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Spikkylee:
space bookertiersgrin

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Spikkylee: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
firstking01:
space bookertiersgrin

My Oga u knw say $ dey sky-rocket and land go soon cost..Na investment I dey do

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by cruzita(f): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecided so u expect her to give u answer for that kind yeye question abi?smh

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by pTomz(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op...Op my mangrin
noting do u jare..

bt u mumu oo..infact u'r a drunk phool,
WhyTF wud u ask her such?, i biliv it were some baad gurl, she'd probably reply u "yes some1 has, tho u suck like a novice" and we'll den see who wud get boiled up dere. Again u'r a PHOOL.
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Justiyke4u: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please go and apologise to her

2 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by omarithmetics: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
You just gave her half of the money she so desperately needs so she's just reciprocation in kind. I suggest you invite and give her the D when you're completing the money.
NB pls stop asking stupid and necessary Q's
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by dikeigbo2(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Op,your braveness and stu.pidity no get rival,.you just won an award to yourself.

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
You are so pathetic after getting a tip from her you indirectly called her a LovePeddler..you are so stupid
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by jonaifame22(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by ITbomb(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is the food and the drinks still there?

4 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by alkines(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmmmmmm nice script
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2016
No u no talk pass ur mouth, na your mouth talk passed you!
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by SlazzyK(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2016
Fourwinds:
OP u are very stu..pid.... u don't have respect at all...

u better go and apologise to dat girl....u indirectly insulted her dat she double date...

did u ask her if she had a boyfriend before u started dating. if no.!!! y now asking her if someone suck her better dan u
Wat are yu saying
Did op talk about Double dating?

Those of you up there calling Op and Idiot and a fool, did the girl not enjoy the little Romance or dafuq are you saying undecided
Give the guy a break joor.
I am against his asking her the question, but how many of you girls will say you never had that kinda quickie with someone who isn't ur boyfriend. Make I hear word abeg
Cc : dikeigbo2
Ptomz
Judeoxide
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Gebbson007(m): 1:06am On Feb 21, 2016
guy u b mumu
u flying 1st class in mumu airways... smh wen b say 2 read finz on q 2 ask ladies u no go read Na so so p* RN full Ur head n Tosin dey try fr una typ dem, better go apologize bfr she curse u.
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Adonis3: 1:45am On Feb 21, 2016
nawa to u OP

Na so the thing sweet you reach??

Next time, you only talk about such when you guys are in a relaxed atmosphere

Maybe while alone at home or something

That was most disrespectful I must confess!

She had every right to be offended

Though her flaring up was her going a lil too far

But the fault's still yours bro!

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by godofwar666(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2016
@Op seriously, how old are you? Don't lie

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Wowzer(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2016
She flared up....left the food, but didn't drop the cash you gave her. Did she come back later for the balance?
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by Akious2k2(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
I was wth a lady friend of mine and we've known each other since childhood and we even attended the same primary school and lived in the same compound as kids, we played mummy and daddy wth other kids and when she became of age I deflowered her in jss3, then we packed to another area and she kept visiting, she got in2 boarding skool in sss 1 and we cld only see on holidays,
So she visits when she can, so she called me and I went to her house to see her and she asked me to lend her some lil money which I gave her half of the money and asked her to check back in the evening in my house for the remainder,
Buh before I left her house,the spirit of lust gave me a dirty slap of konji and I decided to go very close to her and we smooched and I quickly pressed and sucked her breast and she whined and curled as I did that holding my head wth one of her hands and while she held her breast wth the other hand buh there was no sex cos anyone cld come in and see us.
But as I left she saw me off to the bus stop and around that area there's a new eatery and then I asked her to let us go in and eat, so as we ate she liked the food and then I asked this simply question " when i was sucking ur left breast u held my head wth both hands like a basketball abt to be dunked,why did you do that,it was so sweet abi, while I said this she smiled and then I asked her the big question" has any body ever sucked ur breasts like the way I do" chai my people immediately she heard dat she flared up and said " john wats the meaning of that question u're askin, ehn is it because I let u touch me,u're very annnoying,jus gerrout abeg", then she left the food and drink I bought for her and walked away,
I felt bad, but abeg I wan ask one question shey I talk pass my mouth?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... Funny story

kelish:
maybe she tinkz u mean she has bein sleepin around
I like ur comment... very matured... But wait, don't u think d lady over- reacted?

1 Like

Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by sevantex(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Very irrelevant question u asked.
Pls grow up op.
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by dopedealer(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
She feels u r taking her for granted just because she let you su*k her. Meanwhile she loves you and expect you to trust her.
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by chigoizie7(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2016
This is what happens when kids do what they are not meant to do @ a certain age.

If she is in ss1 den, u are probably in ss2 or 3, thus,not fit for sex and relationships,otherwise u shouldn't be asking stup!d questions
Re: See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She Flared Up! by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Omoh dis 1 pass Jamb question oo choi OP U f-Up seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nairaland Guys Insultive? / Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses / If You See This Beautiful Lady & Lots Of Cash Lying On The Floor..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.