Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? (751 Views)

Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate / Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
If yes, how was/is the experience like? Is there really anything special about the person/relationship compared to others? What unique things/special features does the relationship possess?

Drop your gist pls cos it seems i'm about to go into one... we met recently and discovered we share same DofB...I am MAY 3, 19... and she's MAY 3, 19...also.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by grad2012(f): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nah at all but that's gud its saves you money you guys will do ur bday celebration the same they.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by laidian(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
No. The one I attempted to do collabo with run away.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
If its dating its ok. But asking if u ever married and how the experience WAS. Are u expecting divorce after the marriage.
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Igbogirlgate(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by kingofchess(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
nope...but I don't know why older women keep coming after me...like seriously the girls I am older than or same age with them won't give me a chance at all
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
Yes
You dated/dating or married to him?
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Mossaino(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice one! it will be such a lovely thing to experience. I used to know of someone who married her birthdate mate and I will love that so much. All the best with your intention
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Igbogirlgate(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
SerialGist:

You dated/dating or married to him?
dated
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
dated
Was a nice one?
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mossaino:
Nice one! it will be such a lovely thing to experience. I used to know of someone who married her birthdate mate and I will love that so much. All the best with your intention

Thanks. Hope to be the best of experience?
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nope
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by cruzita(f): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
I wish I would.that would be great
Re: Have You Ever Dated/married Your 'date Of Birth' Mate? by Maxi112: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
my babe and her ex was.. that was why it took me years to win her heart

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Signified What She Knows Best. / Wow U Gat See Dis!! / I Am Writing My Own Success Story - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.