Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" (44877 Views)

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by SeverusSnape(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I guess you are a GEJite? cheesy
Of course, But GEJ is gone. Now I'm anti-Buharite. cool

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pump price of petrol was decreased but price of fuel price skyrocketed with no fuel;
Fixed charge for meters were removed but the electric bills soared;
The dollar is #199 but $1 = #400;
How in hell did we get to this level,because we needed a change:they came with a change mantra but we were too engrossed to ask for which kind of change they were talking about.

They were but there are no jobs,there was food but there are no food,there was fuel butbthere is no fuel and there were roads but they are no roads.Its proganda and lies they feed us with yet we deceive ourselves by blaming GEJ.

From the day of hand over can we point to anything that has been improved upon by the new govt. devoid of sufferings.
Is this the change we vted for;Is this what we are going to go through for 4 years?

I wish we had another chance,I wish we had known,I wish we had believed in GEJ and I wish i had not convinced my mother to vote for CHANGE.

BUT HE MOVES UP AND DOWN THE GLOBE pretending everything is okay while we die and the country burns-
I wish somebody there where he is will summon courage and tell HIM to "go back and solve your problems"or still be the PRESIDENT but WITHOUT PORTFOLIO. Or more suitably the NORMADIC PRESIDENT- while a sound and competent prime minister is appointed to take charge!

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by ifyan(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
More of dis abookii are on their way to Wailers HQ for late registration forms!!

Abeg show mercy. Sell form give them.

In short give 10000 form free under my moniker.

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by BeardedMeat(m): 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
D9ty7:

Like seriously?shocked
grin grin

Beg that guy...
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by BeardedMeat(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
mayonnaise:

Yes. Seriously. angry

What happened to bread and butter? angry
grin grin grin

Lwkmd! Guy na wa for u!
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by poseidon12: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Excellent. Kudos to you for your objectivity. Educated Nigerians should do away with tribalism. Buhari is messing up. Enlightened people should call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by enoch273: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Suffering and smiling. That's how best to describe APC supporters.

You're so on point sir, in 2019 when Nigerians hear promises that even prophets can't keep, or the word "change" they will run like never before.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Deo1986(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hi folks am from Rivers state. am a full blooded APC member who strongly believed in Buhari. so wailers can wail to blazes i don't care : APC all the way. A P C CHANGE!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by BeardedMeat(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
jmand:
You're the owner of your mouth. See saw what is the best from our President that's why we owe him our cast. With the TIME the change we voted for will make us happiness in our country.
Chai!!! See as you just murder grammar Oga!
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by poseidon12: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
In as much as I'm not a fan of politics; all I can say is that, no matter how we criticize Buhari, it won't change the fact that he's much more preferable to GEJ anytime any day cool

Yeah right?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by seacoast(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Who made you chairman. lol
hahaha that unit ooo Lol
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Amanwulu1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
bossOD:
hahaha

u never chichumchin

can someone give this guy the wailers form. Welcome to the club
d man deserve a form n I've delayed in filling d one I puchased on 29th may thinking things would change. Nw I heard form is finished, so I donate d form cos he deserve it more dan I do.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by ufinity(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
As I said earlier, I'm not a fan of politics as I know little or nothing about it

Aside that, when it comes to airing your views based on your perception about the current happenings in the country, it has nothing to do whether I was born in the 80s or 90s

To, I said Buhari is much more preferable to GEJ and I believe that we all are entitled to our own opinions or sentiments.. So it will be myopic of you to question my age based on my opinion
please stop saying buhari is preferable than GEJ, Nigerians are suffering right now.
Half bread is better than no bread

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Lovelynature(m): 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
So there are still truthful ones among the elites of this country? There are still people that have the good interest of this nation at heart. Man God bless you for saying the truth
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by ozoemenaca: 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah This is just the beginning. One of them just call me this morning and was lamenting seriously from North Central.

4 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by free13: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
#whatcanisay. lipsrsealed
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Localamos(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Gullible Nigeirans.... Because someone says his name is Mustafa Yahaya, does it mean that he is truly Mustafa Yahaya?

The writer may have his valid opinions, but don't be deceived by his pseudonym. undecided
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. GEJ was not a saint but is PMB a better alternative now?? Time will tell more grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by BushidoBlue(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
chubhiee:
Buhari has shown to be an extreme disciplined mind who has elected to play possum with the Economic well being of the largest concentration of black people in the world. You guys can wail from now to tomorrow buhari won't feel a thing.

Nigerians deserve Buhari! I stand with Buhari.

Do you know the definition of playing possum?

You want to tell me someone brought in to serve the nation will play possum and everything will be alright
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by AyakaDunukofia: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You want to tell me someone brought in to serve the nation will play possum and everything will be alright
You're right. They come online, feign intelligence and disgrace themselves in the process
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by chubhiee: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
lookandlaff:

Fixed
Well played.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by ugotuf(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Have you blamed Jonathan today?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by chubhiee: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

You have no idea. I stand with Buhari.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by caphone: 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
This probably an Ipod youth impersonating to be a northerner and moreover its from [b][/b] ASARI DOKUBO who is known to be a criminal and a militant. What more can yu expect from this inglorious b*st#*d. Mr. Impersonator or whatever yu name yoself yu can wail from now to 2023 who cares
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
seacoast:
So finally.. I managed to say FTC.. .. PROUDLY WAILERS CHAIRMAN ENUGU BRANCH. The rule says u must be fully registered before you wail.. Be warned Mustafa Yahaya
listen, never sell any wailing form to this man called yahaya v told ben bruce too. The 20 copies wey remain is for tinubu and his goons.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
bossOD:
hahaha

u never chichumchin

can someone give this guy the wailers form. Welcome to the club
don't try it. The few wey remain na for tinubu and his boys.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
MrEverest:
No pun intended buddy, but believe me, you have no business here, you are better off in the romance section.
You think I'm better off in the romance section? cheesy
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
calculator123:
in what way is he better off.
It's very obvious
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
ufinity:
please stop saying buhari is preferable than GEJ, Nigerians are suffering right now.
Half bread is better than no bread
Okay sir.. I will stop saying that cool

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Tex42(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
... Is it because it is Buhari?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by chuksmad(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
This is just the beginning, small small they will wish GED back as things are going. Look at agricultural sector that was transformed during GED government has gone back to square one.
Many things too numerous to mention are going down the drain. APC change
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by calculator123(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
It's very obvious
i need instances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.