Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" (44877 Views)

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by calculator123(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
chuksmad:
This is just the beginning, small small they will wish GED back as things are going. Look at agricultural sector that was transformed during GED government has gone back to square one.
Many things too numerous to mention are going down the drain. APC change
ged or gej?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by MrEverest(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
You think I'm better off in the romance section? cheesy
Yeah, you do make more sense there than what I'm seeing here.

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by nikz(f): 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
It's obvious APC weren't ready for governance. All we need do is PRAY for a better nigeria!
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by PrettyGaby(f): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
You ain't seen nothing yet
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by seacoast(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
AkupeMBANO:

listen, never sell any wailing form to this man called yahaya v told ben bruce too. The 20 copies wey remain is for tinubu and his goons.
Who wan sell to yahaya..? He has to explain why he wailed without clearance.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by CioAngels(f): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Truth be spoken, thank you mustapha.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by viccassi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
As I said earlier, I'm not a fan of politics as I know little or nothing about it

Aside that, when it comes to airing your views based on your perception about the current happenings in the country, it has nothing to do whether I was born in the 80s or 90s

To, I said Buhari is much more preferable to GEJ and I believe that we all are entitled to our own opinions or sentiments.. So it will be myopic of you to question my age based on my opinion
Tell me if I am wrong. There are steps to make things better and everybody will applaud Buhari. But so far he is a disappointment, Amend the Nigerian Constitution first then the rest will be easy.

Last I checked, the constitution is too weak to address corruption and this his 4 yrs of blatant brigandry will be wasted once a new party comes onboard. Even the clueless one tried to raise a constitutional conference
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by 2plus2: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
mayonnaise:

Yes. Seriously. angry

What happened to bread and butter? angry

Hahahahahahahaha...na likeness. Another person na butter. grin grin
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by stephengee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Kestolovee95:

yorubas are actually in pains but they are muffling their cries so that we 'Ipod' youth won't hear their lamentations and laugh at them. Before the end of the year when 1$ = N4000, the pains will be too hard to contain, they will scream from the top of abeokuta rock.
people like you should be ban. why heighten hatred by mentioning stuff like 'Yoruba'? is it all Yoruba's that vote out gej or want buhari? Don't be so reckless all because you want to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by drmikeadams(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
weezii:
you know the best thing for this country is total reshuffling of our political system and the people there. cos come 2019 if pdp or any new party gets in power again, its all these same people in APC now that'd defect back to the winning party and after they'd say PDP spoilt the country for 16 years.

this will always get me to wonder who and who makes up APC the ruling party after all.

weren't they all in PDP before

Rubbish
?..till 2050..Nigeria go still dey run in circles Walai...
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by booblacain(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
FILEBE:

Oga! It is that should sharap! What do you do when you find yourself in an unfavourable situation? Won't you try to find a way out?

Jonathan's regime wasn't fantastic and it was unfavourable. Someone can with a "change" mantra to solve the unfavorable situation. What do you expect us to do? We want to try the new change, we were tired of the other. If we never try, we will never know.

Rather than insult Buhari, we should criticize him constructively and provide solutions where possible. If you are not part of a solution then you are part of the problem. I, for example didn't insult Jonathan. I only said things i would have wanted him to do.

Well, what do i know?

The reason why the country is in a mess today is because people like you believed choosing a leader to rule a nation of over 150million people was a matter of trial and error.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by BushidoBlue(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
FILEBE:

Oga! It is that should sharap! What do you do when you find yourself in an unfavourable situation? Won't you try to find a way out?

Jonathan's regime wasn't fantastic and it was unfavourable. Someone can with a "change" mantra to solve the unfavorable situation. What do you expect us to do? We want to try the new change, we were tired of the other. If we never try, we will never know.

Rather than insult Buhari, we should criticize him constructively and provide solutions where possible. If you are not part of a solution then you are part of the problem. I, for example didn't insult Jonathan. I only said things i would have wanted him to do.

Well, what do i know?

I respect your view

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by weezii(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
drmikeadams:
?..till 2050..Nigeria go still dey run in circles Walai...

exactly my point.

and even then younger ones will keep key-ing into the corrupt trend of the old ones of today.

patriotic politicians are quite rare these days
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by zemaik(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
In 2015 when the int'l crude price came down, APC shouted that local pump Price of fuel should go down correspondingly. The humble GEJ accepted and reduced pump price from #97 to #87.

Now, crude price is almost floored and we still import refined product, to what extent has this affected the price of local pump price? Or is it because it is buhari?

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by truthisbittar12: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Na u dey suffer,me i no dey suffer at all.

every change of govt usually comes with
some changes which will favour some and vise versa.

so now happy the chage favoured me.

grin grin grin
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
viccassi:

Tell me if I am wrong. There are steps to make things better and everybody will applaud Buhari. But so far he is a disappointment, Amend the Nigerian Constitution first then the rest will be easy.

Last I checked, the constitution is too weak to address corruption and this his 4 yrs of blatant brigandry will be wasted once a new party comes onboard. Even the clueless one tried to raise a constitutional conference
I'm inclined to subscribe to your point bro.. I have always wanted the Nigerian Constitution to be amended.. The constitution is not strong enough to tackle corruption
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
calculator123:
i need instances.
Mind, you shouldn't always have to give instance before making sense, so I certainly have no instances to back up my claim.. cheesy
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by calculator123(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mind, you shouldn't always have to give instance before making sense, so I certainly have no instances to back up my claim.. cheesy
dont forget his $1 equals 1naira promise
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
lol, thats why its good to consult those that has live experience about buhari tenure in the 80s. I knw you more than you think & not that I just assume when you were born. the fact remains that the issue on ground is beyond your comprehension. cheers
Kindly elucidate on the bolded cheesy
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by FILEBE(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
booblacain:

The reason why the country is in a mess today is because people like you believed choosing a leader to rule a nation of over 150million people was a matter of trial and error.

Tell that to the people of Uganda.
booblacain:

Tell that to the people of Uganda during idi amin's leadership or the present people of Zimbabwe and most African countries . undecided . They will jump at anyone who promises to improve things.

I am not saying we should choose leaders unwisely or blindly just because we want a change. I am saying that if and whenever we choose our leaders we should support and guide them. Yes! guide them. They are to serve us. criticism is okay when it is constructive . We want the nation to move forward then why don't we also help to push it forward in every way we can.

well, what do I know?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by decollex(m): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2016
AlienStar:
Change is change whether positive or negative.
what about balance? Hope we hv gotten wat we wished for. Nigga will never learn.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by HiddenShadow: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Kestolovee95:

yorubas are actually in pains but they are muffling their cries so that we 'Ipod' youth won't hear their lamentations and laugh at them. Before the end of the year when 1$ = N4000, the pains will be too hard to contain, they will scream from the top of abeokuta rock.

You deserve a kiss.
Yorubas lamentation will break a record and be recorded in Guinness book of record.
They will pray but the heavens will throw away their request.
In the end, this government will be of more disadvantage to Yorubas and more advantage to the Igbos.
Yorubas ruled for 8years under OBJ but ganged up against a SS president because of his love for the Igbos
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by HiddenShadow: 6:26am On Feb 23, 2016
FILEBE:

Well, what do i know?

If Jonathan was a Yoruba would you have voted against him.?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Alekkz(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2016
And d wailing never seems to end
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by FILEBE(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

If Jonathan was a Yoruba would you have voted against him.?

lol. what kind of question is that? that question is more like an insult to me. look, I am not a tribalist and I will never be one. I absolutely nothing against Jonathan except that he tries to please everyone. Which is not what we need. If you had been following me on Nl or if you were my friend, you would have known this.

The CBN governor then , Charles Soludo was a man I respected, same with Ngige. the power minister that was sacked and many more. I don't care what tribe you come from , just do it right. I can't fail to emphasize that the coexistence of tribes in Lagos makes Lagos interesting.

To answer your question . Yes! I would vote out Jonathan if he were a yoruba . It may interest you to know for voted Nuhu Ribadu when he contested. #iamnotatribalist.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by FILEBE(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2016
Kestolovee95:

When comments like this are made one can only deduce that the so called youths of today will be a great problem of tomorrow. Is this how to grow a nation? breeding tribalism in the heart of yourself and everyone. where will it get us? And when the other will talk, it will be a tribal comment too. Are we not wise enough to see how the minority ( politicians) are using our differences for their own gains and advantages? Remember Rwanda's historical genocide? A very closely related tribes were made to fight against themselves for unworthy reasons.

Rather than solve a problem, we are creating more problems. United we should stand and solve the problems of Nigeria. what legacy do we want to live for our children children ?

well, what do I know?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by dassyslimmy(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2016
IPOB Northern Nigeria Branch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.