Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration (50503 Views)

10 Hilarious Pics Of Oyibos Curbing These Hot Weather. Lwkmd / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / Health Tips For The Hot Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by PussyKrook: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
What nonsense! Must you bring up the fact that he got his education from a Nigerian University? What difference does it make if he is or was educated in Nigeria? Fact is that there are ignorant people all over the world and you sir are one pompous one. What you needed to do was point him to the right direction. What arrogance Mr. Americana.

For your information, Nigerians are well educated. In your America they constitute the highest number of minorities studying over there. Some I personally know. They all graduated from Nigerian universities and got admissions. Some self sponsored. Some on scholarship.

By the way, Mr. Americana, You sound like someone who relocated to America and became more American than the Americans. You sound like someone with a very low self esteem. And of course you call yourself Richyoungnigger. Says a lot about you with a slave mentality.

Peace!

RichYoungNigger:

Are you educated ??
I know got your education in Nigeria.
Nigerian education system is 900th on the table.
What do you know ??

Mojave desert in California is the hottest place on earth.

A horse farm or a homeless shelter looks good and beautiful more than a Nigerian university.

Can i see the pictures of the said University you went to in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by rossychik(f): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
naija people una sapi comment. but really on a serious note d heat is took much, ha Na wetin? well I am a bit lucky because I find solace under d mango tree in my compound.

but don't worry good times re ahead.

naija people una sapi comment. but really on a serious note d heat is took much, ha Na wetin? well I am a bit lucky because I find solace under d mango tree in my compound.

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by valdovas(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am typing this from the dormot of my house because inside too dey hot and nepa no gree bring light.
E be like say na here I go sleep till day break sef.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Ibolt4m(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
I love it oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Stakekay1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
To sleep inside na wahala, outside the same because mosquito and heat are perfect collabo to deal with man
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by willibounce1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] smiley I sleep outside at night without wearing pant and bra so breeze can flow in and out of every hole. The heat can make the blood dry. I pity men with Big dicks in this weather. Their dick and epon region will ooZE so terribly when one wants to give them a BJ because of the crazy heat[/size]

LMAO! Oloriburuku, Abirun jati jati! Lol
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lmao @the hilarious posts in this thread. Nigerians always make jokes out of bad situations.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Temptee101(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Its terrible here in Enugu, you will shower atleast 4times b4 going to bed esp now that phcn is holding their power very well.. . I thought it was that bad here in Enugu until i travelled to owerri yesterday. Owerri's heat is like that of a steam cooker... u go on sweating all day whether u r outside or inside the terms dont change.
Guy come Awka you go see d true definition of blast furnace, its terrible

2 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by andrewsmart(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
what even surprises me was that today when I check insyd my car I found at that d candle I left there has already melted in2 liquid. if candle go melt 4sun wey day shine that means hux go just day e own day burn o
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by corporateDan(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
cry
homirefacuny:
Na Die for here o........Hell n be ni o
e don tay way I apply my cream. I don turn black finish....bleaching na bastard cry

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by yinkarh187(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Does it rain in Maiduguri ??
Have you seen cars and houses go up in flames ??

I don't wanna argue with you.
Go listen to Lil Wayne ft Rick Ross, Akon, DJ Khalid.
You will hear Lil Wayne say " He never make it rain like the southern California"

i think miami is hotter
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by ultron(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2016
this only means one thing.....

END TIME
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by bry8ted(m): 12:27am On Feb 21, 2016
Speechless3:
Kai all of una wey dey sokoto, Bauchi in short North east and west, na una i pity pass.
to sleep inside house for night self na wahala. we go survive

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Abagworo(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2016
Is it everywhere? We are really feeling it in Port Harcourt.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Sigo86(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=13pt] smiley I sleep outside at night without wearing pant and bra so breeze can flow in and out of every hole. The heat can make the blood dry. I pity men with Big dicks in this weather. Their dick and epon region will ooZE so terribly when one wants to give them a BJ because of the crazy heat[/size]

grin grin grin
Oti yea were...

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by schweinsteiger: 12:40am On Feb 21, 2016
Deejay1000:
Ever been to lokoja b4. Na there u go know say heat dey. . . They should jst change the name to suncity. Gosh ystday the heat waz so much dat i had to sleep ontop of a tree.
grin grin i don die!!
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Kazrem(m): 12:51am On Feb 21, 2016
I have not slept in the room for one week now. Despite that there has been light almost every night yet the heat is unbearable.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by shollyboy2: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2016
the heat is terrible...I now use about 2-3 handkerchief daily when out.....the heat is just out of this world......I now shower like 3times in a day too.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by ronald4lif(m): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2016
Adaobi12:
iseee!! nna dalu rinne. mana igbo gi a dika nke onye ofe mmanu na amu igbo.

Eziokwu? Ebem nche na abum expert sef. embarassed
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by TruthHurts1(m): 1:29am On Feb 21, 2016
irunooboo:

Just curious, have you ever been in love?
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 21, 2016
ronald4lif:

Eziokwu? Ebem nche na abum expert sef. embarassed
I na agbali. mana ofochalu obele.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by ReachHard: 2:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Oya make we blame Jonathan too for the too much heat grin

E dey our body
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by YoungExec: 2:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Thank God for my Solar system. Wifey kept criticizing me for the cost, now she is thanking God we did it. Happy wife, happy life.

2 Likes

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 21, 2016
pinkiberry:
I don't wear clothes again in the night. plus heat rashes really disturbing me.
I can imagine
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by MamaOO: 2:32am On Feb 21, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

I swear you be clown.
How many African countries are in the desert ??

Go to New York or Arkansas during summer, p.s these states are not in the desert
It's the humidity in Arkansas that causes increased heat in the summer. It's indeed terrible. I know that first hand.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by blesdman(m): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2016
Accordng to Apc, na jonathan and pdp cause after yrs of embezzlement....lol
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by nobilis: 2:53am On Feb 21, 2016
pulsa:

I have presented my own facts, present yours and let's argue constructively, and also, so what if I'm Nigerian, so what if you happened to be given birth to as an American citizen, do you actually think that something as happenstance as citizenship makes you automatically smarter,clever or knowledgeable than me?, f you dude and don't mention me again unless to present hard veritable facts to me,

Now these are my facts
Africa has the largest, hottest desert in the world.
Death valley once had a very high surface temperature reading, but Dallol, Ethiopia, has the average hottest temperature in the whole world, after having been measured for six frigging years.

RichYoungNigger:

You went to university in Nigeria ??
At your old age, you don't know people can write anything they want on Wikipedia and everyone has the access to go to Wikipedia and edit what was written there ?!

This silly quarrel is totally unnecessary.

Death Valley in California is the only location to have recorded the highest temperature on earth, as measured in July 10, 1913. But Death Valley doesn't have the highest average temperature year-round.

The place with the highest year-round average temperature is Dallol, Ethiopia.

And for example, if you wanna get the part of the world that has the highest amount of rainfall, you don't look for the one that has recorded the highest quantity in one instance alone, rather, u look for the one that has the highest average amount of rainfall, year-round.

Going by that analogy, Dallol is the hottest place on earth because it has the highest year-round average temperature.
But Death Valley has the highest ever recorded temperature on earth and that was only in one instance.
(This is assuming y'all are talking about air temperature; because when it comes to land temperature, Death Valley is not the highest recorded but it is Lut Desert in Iran that has the highest recorded).

And the hottest part of the earth is not the equator, even though the equator receives the most sunlight. And that is why there are no deserts along the equator. Rather u have mighty rain forests. The hottest parts of the earth are about 10-30 degrees(arbitrarily) north and south of the equator. And that's the region where most deserts are found.

But all deserts are not hot and sunny.
The biggest deserts in the world, The Arctic and The Antarctic deserts, are icy and very cold.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by mamajaz(f): 3:57am On Feb 21, 2016
Who to blame? Fasola ni o
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Donvilo(m): 4:01am On Feb 21, 2016
I have noticed this unusual rise in temperature ever since we entered the month of february. It's very unbearable! One consumes more than 8 litres of water daily........even in the night times it's very difficult to sleep well b'cos of too much heat......if you are living in Onitsha, you will know what I am talking about.
Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by DrDxtrz: 4:53am On Feb 21, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

No.
Death valley, Mojave desert in California is the hottest place on earth.
Ethiopia is the second
Lut Desert in Iran recorded a temperature above 70Celcius in 2005, death valley was only 57

1 Like

Re: current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Nigeria is not even hot.
You wanna know the meaning of hot weather ?? Come to southern California where it never rains or snow.
Have you seen fire burn up houses and cars for no reason ?? Welcome to California
Don't compare that to Nigeria. There the temp In public places are regulated such as malls, homes and the likes
The epileptic power situation here is the major problem

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation / Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.