Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri (1177 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Chukwuemeka007(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
The pictures below show the unhygienic condition of a major road in Imo state- Douglas road. Heaps of refuse have become a normal sight to behold in recent times. As they say, pictures tell a thousand words. Nairalanders over to you.
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chukwuemeka007:
The pictures below show the unhygienic condition of a major road in Imo state- Douglas road. Heaps of refuse have become a normal sight to behold in recent times. As they say, pictures tell a thousand words. Nairalanders over to you.
I believe every state has a dirty hostile points just as imo has Douglas road...The Governor has promised to relocate the Eke ukwu owerri(douglas)market before the end of his tenure
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by amadice(m): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Chukwuemeka007:
....where is the picture....the clean and green initiative of ohakims govt is buried six feet below...owerri use to be a neat city rochas wat on earth has imoite done to deserve these?..I regret ever voting you back in 2011
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Richy4(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Douglas Road has always been like that before I was born....... the only clean road then was Wethederal Road...
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2016
pictures won't upload o
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2016
pictures

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2016
more

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by slap1(m): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2016
I passed there yesterday and it was smelling so badly. I hope we don't have to wait for the next clean up exercise before that eyesore is removed.

cc: abagworo
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2016
picx

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by Chukwuemeka007(m): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2016
more picture

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2016
Past and Present Governors have always ignored this dump at Douglas....

Well 2019 is close.....
SamDaddy for Governor
Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by chiefobdk(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Abagworo abi abagworro. see Wetin person dey do for here. I now believe everything chino say about imo state.

disgusting

apc government

ruining d nation

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by mannobi(m): 1:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Thank God this is not oyo or osun state. Ipod would have descended on it like angry aliens

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by chiefobdk(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
mannobi:
Thank God this is not oyo or osun state. Ipod would have descended on it like angry aliens

it's still apc state we will descend on it anyway

odua yoot

2 Likes

Re: In Pictures: The Refuse Dump Called Douglas Road Owerri by asha80(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
BADNEAT:
I believe every state has a dirty hostile points just as imo has Douglas road...The Governor has promised to relocate the Eke ukwu owerri(douglas)market before the end of his tenure
if only indigenes would agree.it is something that has to be done sooner or later so the indigenes should not see it as frustrating or getting back at rochas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Nationwide Strike / Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari Regrets Trekking / A Letter Of Appeal To The Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.