Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire (57760 Views)

MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vow To Set Nigeria Ablaze / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by popcykaylah(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
emmalexabl:

And the illiterate certificateless gworo chewing, kunu sipping daura cattle rearer isn't any better !!
with all your own degree what have you done for your self?has anyone in your whole house become a local govt chairman?oga park well.. before you judge others please check yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Super1Star:

Bin Laden was tracked down.

El Chapo was tracked down.

Be rest assured, whether yesterday or today or tomorrow, the fleeing Government of Ijawland will be tracked down and brought to justice, whether dead or alive.

''If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow''. No Story.
Nigga this is Niger Delta, we are feeding you people.

8 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by 5starmilitant: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
Super1Star:

Be rest assured, whether yesterday or today or tomorrow, the fleeing Government of Ijawland will be tracked down and brought to justice, whether dead or alive.

''If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow''. No Story.

Read my post again, I Neva said he will not be tracked down. The names you mentioned, did they go to the police to report theirselves? Just wait until he is caught.

For your information, Tompolo is very much around in warri, flee to where??

2 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by totit: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Nigga this is Niger Delta, we are feeding you people.

Feed who exactly?
Your eyes go clear soon, oyel is at 30$ don dey lose value.
Wonder shall never end grin
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by iSlayer: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=okuneddie post=43109355][/quote]

Go back and check the owners again then come back and tell me your findings. Mind you,be smart about this assignment. Now go.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Super1Star:

Shekau nko?

9 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by JAHseal: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2016
Abugab:
Dog wey wan die no dey hear e master whistle.
Let his boys set Nigeria on fire and we shall know who will get roasted in the inferno.

Nonsense.....

#GodBlessU !
...4 dos wey get sense #hear !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:06am On Feb 21, 2016
totit:

Feed who exactly?
Your eyes go clear soon, oyel is at 30$ don dey lose value.
Wonder shall never end grin
still we are feeding you people.

4 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by totit: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2016
01Mysticdon:

still we are feeding you people.

You no nothing about the country you are living. All you know is " oyel,oyel, our oyel.
You must be an ibo guy grin

Oya, go, read about 2016 budget and stop wasting my time here.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Super1Star:

You are feeding yourself.

As much as you contribute oil, we do too. Ondo produces either.

We are also the gateway of your country, whether land or sea.

We are home to the financial centre of west africa.

we produce the highest volume of cement in africa.

we have the highest number of Unis in nigeria.

We are the most industrialised part of Nigeria.

All that we are bringing to the table pkus oil. Tell us another story,
The yorubas always brags!

11 Likes

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2016
totit:

You no nothing about the country you are living. All you know is " oyel,oyel, our oyel.
You must be an ibo guy grin

Oya, go, read about 2016 budget and stop wasting my time here.

grin
Werey am not igbo
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Ayatullah(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2016
CHECK HIM OUT WITH DICKSON OR WIKE
Our brave Nigerian Army should extend their search for criminal Tompolo to Governor Seriake Dickson known properties and that of wicked Wike, the Government House of both governors should also not be spared, afterall Government Houses do not have immunity only governors do.
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by okuneddie(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2016
iSlayer:

Go back and check the owners again then come back and tell me your findings. Mind you,be smart about this assignment. Now go.

what is this one saying, owners, findings, assignment .....I hope u are not one of them....Na so e dey start o
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by totit: 12:11am On Feb 21, 2016
01Mysticdon:

Werey am not igbo

Curse all you want.
I am not your mate, chino and co knows better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by Taofeekbasit(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2016
Noise makers
Re: Tompolo Boys Defy Buhari, Vows To Set Nigeria On Fire by 01Mysticdon(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2016
totit:

Bro. Burr na true the dude yarn oo shocked
The guy is a relation of Lie Lie Mohammed :-D I didn't ask him all those shit! Currently we are feeding Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Oyo LG Chairmen Defy Makinde, Resume With Heavy Security Backing / Buhari Sacks Army Bodyguards From Aso Rock / Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.