Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

A Short Interview With Nnamdi Kanu On 19th Feb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Short Interview With Nnamdi Kanu On 19th Feb (800 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Short Interview With Nnamdi Kanu On 19th Feb by frankdoz: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Saturday, 20 February 2016
SHORT INTERVIEW WITH NNAMDI KANU
Following the Court hearing of the Leader of The Indigenous People of Biafra and Director of Radio Biafra/Biafra Television Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Federal High Court Abuja on the 19th of February 2016, Ibeh Gift Amarachi and Okonkwo Somto Isaac of Family writers granted quick interview to the Leader of The Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
HAVE YOU EVER FELT DETERRED OVER BIAFRA STRUGGLE, FOLLOWING YOUR UNLAWFUL DETENTION?
Never! Such has never crossed my mind. The Biafra struggle must continue and my detention cannot stop it. It is either Biafra or Death.
WHY PUTTING ON A WHITE NATIVE BIAFRA ATTIRE?
It is a message, not just to Biafrans but the World at large. We are whiter than white and whiter than snow. I am a Biafran and nothing can stop that. As you can see it goes with a white Traditional wear, which proves that I am proud of the Biafran culture and my Nation Biafra.
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON THE PEACEFUL PROTEST?
We should continue our peaceful protest. We must not give up and must continue working hard because it is making a lot of impact. We should remember our fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who have given their lives towards the restoration of Biafra. Their sacrifices should not be in vain, as they are our heroes and heroines. May Chukwuabiama bless them all and bless their households.
What is your piece of advice for Biafrans?
We must not forget the sacrifices we have made towards the restoration of Biafra. We should keep propagating the gospel of the restoration of Biafra. The World must hear our voice and at the end WE MUST WIN! God bless all lovers of freedom and Biafrans.
Interviewers:
Ibeh Gift Amarachi and Okonkwo Somto Isaac, edited by Adaeze Oluchi Jacintha of Family writers
Re: A Short Interview With Nnamdi Kanu On 19th Feb by Tpave(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oga Nnamdi, you get mind ooooohh!!! I just hope that all these your years of struggle will never be in vain sir.
Re: A Short Interview With Nnamdi Kanu On 19th Feb by Kestolovee95(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Biafra and Bravery sounds almost alike. Can someone tell me why?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

APC Man Burnt Alive As ‘thugs’ Kill Five In Rivers / Native Compound In Aba. What Prospect Landlord Promised Me / Pictures From The FREE Training Done For The Unemployed Graduates In Lagos Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.