Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Native Compound In Aba. What Prospect Landlord Promised Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Native Compound In Aba. What Prospect Landlord Promised Me (795 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos) / Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil / Made In Aba: What's Your Thought On This Product? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Native Compound In Aba. What Prospect Landlord Promised Me by onyfrank: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2016
Its prevalent in Aba, where you will see some houses with the Inscription 'Native Compound,' even 'Native Store.' These houses where owned by the indigenes, predominantly N. . ..s
It happened that i was looking for an apartment, one of these house agents took me to a newly built house in a large compound. We met the Landlord, on our course of discussion he promised me that if ever i parked in in his house, that i will never pay electricity bill untill when i decided to park out.
I wondered why other people would paying but these indigenes won't pay.
Even one of my gal friend complained that even in the house she resides, the Landlord never pay electricity bill, instead the tenants bear the brunt, inspite of the house has borehole.
Please does this kind of senario happened in other states/city?
Re: Native Compound In Aba. What Prospect Landlord Promised Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2016
Nope,not in any South West state I've lived.

I observed some bad trait like this which are new to me when I travelled to Delta and Eastern States.

Except from the fact that things are abnormally expensive there without any reason among others that I discovered.

Wnt want to discuss on my encounter so as not to be tagged as a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Native Compound In Aba. What Prospect Landlord Promised Me by onyfrank: 11:21am On Mar 09, 2016
phantonce:
Nope,not in any South West state I've lived.

I observed some bad trait like this which are new to me when I travelled to Delta and Eastern States.

Except from the fact that things are abnormally expensive there without any reason among others that I discovered.

Wnt want to discuss on my encounter so as not to be tagged as a tribalist.
na wa o. Some citizen are sacred cow and untouchable in 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Has Performed More Than You And Others, Presidency Tells Obasanjo / Nigeria’s Central Bank Illegally Hiring. Do We Have Hope In This Country? / Kidnapped Minor Was Sold To The Emir Of Zaz­zau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.