Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,763 members, 7,837,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Nigeria Really Need No Joking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nigeria Really Need No Joking (660 Views)

What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by ogbame007: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nigeria as a nation will sink down if we don't listen
1.Nigeria needs to sponsor its talented citizens. I have heard of superb inventions made by Nigerian citizens but died/are dying off because of lack of sponsors. Nigerian government should sponsor its citizens
2.Discrimination of individuals. The mentality of having connection in Nigeria is getting worse.People suffer sometimes because they don't know people in positions to help.Things should be given based on merit .
3.Technology development. Nigeria as a nation is back in technology development. We need
a.good hospitals
b.advanced means of transport
Many more to say
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by Vince77(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Alot of work needs to be done. And Nigerians are not cooperating
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by ogbame007: 1:22am On Feb 21, 2016
That's true.For those who wish to contact me my contact details are;
Phone No.08034803643,08141316297
Gmail:ogbameisrael@gmail.com
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2016
Vince77:
Alot of work needs to be done. And Nigerians are not cooperating
iTotally agree with you sir, also remember the power thirsty progressives had the opportunity to align with the past government to solve pressing issue buh rather kept mute.

It's a pity the PDP bigwigs have formed a rigid alliance to in likewise frustrate the present govt leaving the innocent masses iin a pool of em own tears. Only a miracle can save this nation. cry
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 21, 2016
ogbame007:
Nice observation sir, it's a popular saying that true entrepreneurs arise wen thing are hard buh Nigeria lacks the basic foundation to house superb innovation. Nigerians are indeed gifted, there are just too many Nigerian inventor outside the country doing so very well.
A nation that still rely on gen to power it's production firms still have to settle it's differences with corruption.
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by ogbame007: 1:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Again I agree with but the masses suffer from lack of knowledge of their rights
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by chriskosherbal(m): 5:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Gbam true talk
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2016
ogbame007:
1.Nigeria needs to sponsor its talented citizens. I have heard of superb inventions made by Nigerian citizens but died/are dying off because of lack of sponsors. Nigerian government should sponsor its citizens
2.Discrimination of individuals. The mentality of having connection in Nigeria is getting worse.People suffer sometimes because they don't know people in positions to help.Things should be given based on merit .
3.Technology development. Nigeria as a nation is back in technology development. We need
a.good hospitals
b.advanced means of transport
Many more to say

How are you going to get that when you have a coupist from 1983 parading and traveling all over the place in 2016? The same crop of leaders, pastors, and mentality.
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by Leboska(m): 5:56am On Feb 21, 2016
This probably one of the best way we can move forward @ op God bless you.
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by ogbame007: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2016
I appreciate your comments but another reason why Nigeria is like this is because we have NO IDEAS(leaders and masses)
Re: What Nigeria Really Need No Joking by ogbame007: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
The real problem lies beneath the cloak of globalisation, Nigerians need to understand that the so called first world countries have problems of their own,so if we try to copy their style without getting rooted roots,we will only receive in a great magnitude the failures of a system that has rooted roots,I just hope u guys understand me

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: National Youth Council Honours Mercy Johnson's Husband,prince Odi Okojie / Buharis New EFCC Sheriff (hilarious Pics) / Why I Want To Be Tribalistic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.