Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? (938 Views)

Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? by LEAFLET(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is the extent We Nigerians were decieved to vote for someone who's more clueless than the previous administration, my take is that this government had little knowledge of what was ahead of them, they just wanted power at all cost!! It's orai!!!

Re: Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? by Tpave(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? by LEAFLET(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is that all u have to say
Re: Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
LEAFLET:
This is the extent We Nigerians were decieved to vote for someone who's more clueless than the previous administration, my take is that this government had little knowledge of what was ahead of them, they just wanted power at all cost!! It's orai!!!
BUHARI HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER NIGERIA, HE CAME WITH THIS MINDSET OF "an shuche arewa" THAT HE CAME TO CLAIM WHAT BELONGS TO THE NORTH, AND SO FAR ALL IS APPOINTMENTS AND POLICIES ARE SCREWED IN FAVOUR OF THE CORE NORTH AND SUCH ETHNIC BIGOT WILL NOT AND CANNOT SUCCEED.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? by code11(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
The exchange rate issue is not Buhari's fault. Even if the federal government starts now to build local industries, it will take like 5 to 10 years to get them fully operational. Obj and Gej has so much from the excess crude account as well as the high cost of oil then.... Why did they do with the money? We all know what they did.

The FX will fix itself if nice policies are taken but don't expect it to fix in a year unless Opec standardizes oil price
Re: Does This Photo Justify Pmb's Hypocrisy?? by Viktor1983(m): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Is ₦216 to $1 okay?
The Crowd screamed No!

Then S hit hits the fans and $1 became ₦370.

To be continued.......

(1) (Reply)

Navies From The United States, Ghana, Togo And Nigeria Track Hijacked Tanker / Governor Ortom Says Foreign Herdsmen Responsible For Attacks / Like Father Like Son - The Saraki's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.