Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (60511 Views)

Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Sun Awards Olamide And Phyno Creative Personality Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by repogirl(f): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Forever young.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by okuneddie(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2016
all I see is Fani Kayode's ..........u can complete it urself
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
yusaze2007:
When two ex-beauty queens meet! Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of the late Biafra warlord, Ojukwu, won Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria back in 1988 while Dabota Lawson was Miss Nigeria UK 2009.
For a 48 year old mother of three, Bianca hasn't aged at all.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/dabota-lawson-and-bianca-ojukwu-pictured-at-the-sun-awards-photos.html

THANKS TO BOTOX AND COSMETIC SURGERY!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin[/i]
I don't like it when people disturb Dechandel's mentions: It is an ant act of immaturity that cannot, and should not be overlooked. By the power vested in me by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I hereby declare war on accordions of all shapes and sizes. They sound terrible, those things. angry
Signed:

Gen. R. Richards
Hitmaker, Looker, Centre-Forward, Innovator, Military Strategist, Sprinter, Stargazer, Saviour of Pianos, Admirer of Guitars, and Slayer of Accordions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2016
chigoizie7:

Your mama fine pass u? Na Im be say, uwaezuole na fine boy where your papa dey.
Fine woman come mix with ugly man,na semi fine dem go born(and that is you)

The koko is that they have been together for a almost 3decades. Fine/ugly is the least of their problems right now... tongue

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
What do u expect when she has a sugarboi who freshens her up constantly. Sugarsugar wink
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

The koko is that they have been together for a almost 3decades. Fine/ugly is the least of their problems right now... tongue

Never said they had any P.

Just pointing out how u came about ugly/burnt
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
She looks like caitlyn abi wetin be that dem kardishian father abi na mother sef
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:

Rich skin is a white skin. Your intelligence defies logic. A round of applause!

Ur summation of my statement contradicts all empirical context and reasoning....
Where did I petition that Rich skin is white skin undecided

I only stated that, "Not evry1 is bleached, you can't compare Rich skin to poor skin" now how does this statement translate to Rich skin is white!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Moana(f): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:
"When two bleached women meet!"
dabota definitely bleached but Bianca looks natural

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2016
PayPalKing:
My mom looks younger. She'll be 50 years old June this year. I know nobody asked me, I'm just saying Bianca isn't the only one looking younger than her age.
ur mum pix or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Willgates(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Ur summation of my statement contradicts all empirical context and reasoning....
Where did I petition that Rich skin is white skin undecided

I only stated that, "Not evry1 is bleached, you can't compare Rich skin to poor skin" now how does this statement translate to Rich skin is white!!!

Where did I make comparisons? I was only stating the obvious before you brought up such illogical contradiction. If any of those women's skin look rich to you, then, without trying to sound disrespectful, you either have a poor eyesight or a sore taste in women.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by arabianights: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

No be me dey my dp o, na my extended sister be that.
Thanks for the compliment cheesy

Thank God!.......I was wondering how an innocent looking pretty faced lady can have a tongue such as yours.
but alas not so grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
arabianights:

Thank God!.......I was wondering how an innocent looking pretty faced lady can have a tongue such as yours.
but alas not so grin grin grin

lols.
You again?... I am a very nice person, you only misunderstood me.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by arabianights: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
You again?... I am a very nice person, you only misunderstood me.

Me, again?......Exactly what does that mean? am i the only one on Nairaland you have argued on a point/fact with? So why remember me in particular?

No church today abi na early mass you attend?
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by portacabin: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
coolluk:
Gold diggers back to back

Beautiful women tho
. Bianca's father was a billionaire lawyer and landowner, much richer than Bianca's husband
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Musicminista(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kx:
If you over praise bianca on her "stunning" looks at 48 abi 42, what then will u say about ever green, ever young, ever fresh Tina Turner at 75?
Plastic surgery everybody knows that
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by cowgirl9090: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kx:
If you over praise bianca on her "stunning" looks at 48 abi 42, what then will u say about ever green, ever young, ever fresh Tina Turner at 75?

75? you don't need someone to tell you it's plastic surgery.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by bamite(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
come, is this woman a vampire or something? she hasn't aged one bit!

not many ppl in Nigeria look this young and good at 40, buh Bianca is 48.
hmm I'm impressed cheesy

the other woman looks plastic.
can we meet for some nacking?
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
She fine pass that Dabota...
E get the kind beauty them dey get for those days_ even my own mama fine pass me sef. cry
Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin
....Mary k things...give her soap and water to wash her face,then you will see her true beauty
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
PayPalKing:
My mom looks younger. She'll be 50 years old June this year. I know nobody asked me, I'm just saying Bianca isn't the only one looking younger than her age.
Abeg show us your mama pishure.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by blackprowler: 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Good genes help. But so does wealth. Bianca has no idea what it is to go without the ultimate comforts life has to offer. Her father admitted on NTA some time ago that he has 89 houses in Enugu alone; 5 in Abuja and some others elsewhere. She was already a pageant winner at 21 and subsequently married the son of one of Nigeria's richest men. In today's world, money can buy you beauty, time and health. I know at least one woman without any money, who looks just as young too. Forget story

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by blackprowler: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
portacabin:
. Bianca's father was a billionaire lawyer and landowner, much richer than Bianca's husband

The wholesale looting of public funds didn't start today with Jonathan's administration as people seem to have concluded. Bianca's father was in charge of the Eastern Region's mines when it was at its peak. I just commented on how he helped himself with that. Buhari is wasting Nigeria's time because if we try to bring every crook to book, all of Nigeria would be a prison as almost every Nigerian is a rogue or an aspiring rogue that hasn't had the opportunity yet to loot and become "big man" to the pleasure of his family, friends, tribesmen/women, pastor/imam etc etc. The problem with Nigeria is the people of Nigeria
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Masterclass32: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
Beautiful bianca, fine as ever.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by prisiluv(f): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
PayPalKing:
Wow! Congrats to ur mum...my mum will be 50 by june too! And she still luks younger after 4kids...
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=PayPalKing post=43115763]My mom looks younger. She'll be 50 years old June this year. I know nobody asked me, I'm just saying Bianca isn't the only one looking younger than her age. [/quote
Mommy's picture or idonbilivit
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
PayPalKing:
Mommy's picture or idonbilivit..
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Leez(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Annunaki:

Two gold diggers tongue
bianca gold digger ke? pls google cc onoh den cme bk o smh
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:

Where did I make comparisons? I was only stating the obvious before you brought up such illogical contradiction. If any of those women's skin look rich to you, then, without trying to sound disrespectful, you either have a poor eyesight or a sore taste in women.

I have the right and capacity to determine what looks rich or good to me,
'Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'
You can't do poo about it,
THEIR SKIN IS RICH AND BEAUTIFUL smiley....if u think otherwise, that's ur bloody Migraine nd Opinion which means sh!t to me Sire tongue...

Now run away, u reason like my Neighbours Bingo grin....
The next reply i will give you, will be probably around next Autumn...

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Na wich type of food Bianca dey chop wey she sti look fresh and young like this.she should share d secret oooo.And many of our young ladies around start having saggy tits,pot bellies with sister mother arms even before they reach 25 and Bianca is still looking sweet and beautiful even at 48.na wao.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by dechandel(f): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
She fine pass that Dabota...
E get the kind beauty them dey get for those days_ even my own mama fine pass me sef. cry
Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin
No be lie o grin
My mama fine pass me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / Princess Shingle Rocks Swimsuit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.