Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller - Business (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller (1615340 Views)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Learn The Same Skills That Fetched Me Over $10,000 On Fiverr In Just One Year / How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sard(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Linqsz:

Hi, please i would really need you to help me review my profile/gigs as i have not being getting messages and order as before. thanks alot

fiverr.com/deborahjekins
Hello,
Your profile looks nice and convincing. You're almost on level 2, so buyers should have no problem ordering your gig.
Just change your tags, play around with your title and add video (you can order whiteboard animation on Fiverr for just $5).
You should stay online regularly and make buyer's request your second home. Let your bids be customized to fit each request.
I'm sure orders will come in since you already have a nice looking profile/ratings.
Best regards.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Sard:

Hello,
Your profile looks nice and convincing. You're almost on level 2, so buyers should have no problem ordering your gig.
Just change your tags, play around with your title and add video (you can order whiteboard animation on Fiverr for just $5).
You should stay online regularly and make buyer's request your second home. Let your bids be customized to fit each request.
I'm sure orders will come in since you already have a nice looking profile/ratings.
Best regards.

thanks alot bro. i will look into that
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
Emmyk:
Click my profile and scroll down till you see YIM.
ok, seen. Yahoo or Gmail?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by wman(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Guys I just created my fiverr profile some hours ago. Kindly help me check it out and let me know any corrections I should make to the profile and my gigs. Thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/articulatewman
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Emmyk(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2016
ijinlove20:

ok, seen. Yahoo or Gmail?
Yahoo. YIM is Yahoo! Messenger
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by ugolucas: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Sell your e-Currency at Your OWN price by yourself at www.pexbank.com

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 310 to $1

Paypal Rate 290 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by jobhuntng: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
guys please I need 500$ Payoneer funds. I will buy at rate of 310/315. thanks...call or WhatsApp 08189715230
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
I cannot but thank the creator of this thread. O boy, for just about 1 full week of Fiverr. I don knack 3 orders from 3 different buyers. A total of $128 dollars in the purse (excluding Fiverr charges). Isn't that amazing. I wish you all success on our jolly ride on Fiverr. At least we are foreign exchange earner for the country.

Signing out.

Nigerian Fiverr Ambassador 1

Peace
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
obasy09:
I cannot but thank the creator of this thread. O boy, for just about 1 full week of Fiverr. I don knack 3 orders from 3 different buyers. A total of $128 dollars in the purse (excluding Fiverr charges). Isn't that amazing. I wish you all success on our jolly ride on Fiverr. At least we are foreign exchange earner for the country.

Signing out.

Peace

Good to no that... cool cool cool
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
AleAirHub:

Good to answer that... cool cool cool
do you sell skrill

if yes make we do trade by barter sad

fiverr funds VS skrill ( i pay higher rate )
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hey guys, Still got funds available @ N310/$ for Fiverr Paypal withdrawal and thanks to all the guys that have made transactions with me.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Singapore1:
do you sell skrill
if yes make we do trade by barter sad
fiverr funds VS skrill ( i pay higher rate )
Hahaha.... Ancient Greek Business man....
Please can you breakdown your oyinbo smaller....
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
obasy09:

Signing out.

Peace
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Singapore1(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
AleAirHub:

Hahaha....
Ancient Greek Business man....

Please can you breakdown your oyinbo smaller....
you help me withdraw from fivver.. You use the cash to sell Skrill for me.. Everyone is happy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 7:14am On Jul 26, 2016
to my ogas o ... pls who is into video n audio transcription to words ? I need your assistant...
thanks
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by pussygotlips: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2016
meritdee:
Hey guys, Still got funds available @ N310/$ for Fiverr Paypal withdrawal and thanks to all the guys that have made transactions with me.
hello

can you do 55 bucks ?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
justi4jesu:
Sell your Payoneer and Skrill Funds to us and get credited within Minutes.

Send us your Funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Account within minutes of receiving your funds.

Payoneer/skrill Rate 310 to $1

Paypal Rate 290 to $1
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2016
Please help me check my profile https://www.fiverr.com/adept_marketer.

Make una no abuse me too much o.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by abeynoni: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Please can you design a client profile software programme? You will be provided with every details Such as name, company, etc. It's urgent please.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Abcruz(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Pls fiverrians, is it compulsory that my payoneer card must bear thesame name i used in registering my fiverr account
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gurunlocker: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Abcruz:
Pls fiverrians, is it compulsory that my payoneer card must bear thesame name i used in registering my fiverr account

No, not compulsory

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by gocare: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:
to my ogas o ... pls who is into video n audio transcription to words ? I need your assistant...
thanks

Am into it, what help do you need.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mmirage: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:
thanks

I'm into it, sir! I'll send you a tweet on twitter.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
gocare:

Am into it, what help do you need.

thanks bro, wanna learn Hw its done , if there are software etc to use I will b glad if you can help
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
mmirage:

I'm into it, sir! I'll send you a tweet on twitter.
great I will be expecting your twit. sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by mmirage: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sadiq3051:

great I will be expecting your twit. sir
Tweet sent.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by meritdee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
pussygotlips:

hello

can you do 55 bucks ?

Sure I can
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by Sadiq3051(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
mmirage:

Tweet sent.
seen am nw following you sir
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good Afternoon

1599RMB For Sale.

Rate: N54

Rate Is Not Negotiable...
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by AleAirHub(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Afternoon

1599RMB For Sale.

Rate: N54

Rate Is Not Negotiable...

SOLD OUT.....

EXPRESS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller by klexycole(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (1157) (Reply)

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.